• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
She noticed the annoyed look on Abra and blushed a bit "Sorry Abra, just this one more time and then you can sleep for the rest of the night" Lane promised. Abra grabbed the both of them before teleporting away to Jason's room and reappearing.

"Okay thanks Abra, now you can return" Lane stated but Abra teleported to the top of a dresser and went to asleep "I guess Abra doesn't want to go back now, I think it's the best anyways, nice room by the way" Lane told him looking around and sitting down on his bed.

"Hot springs? I never knew that there was one in Snow Point...Was it anything like Knot Island?" Tiffany briefly recalled her half yearly trips to Knot Island for the hot springs. With Sissy, of course.

"And it's fine...I'm pretty happy you didn't get caught. But I just can't believe that I did. And you know how daddy is normally soft on me? Ugh. I can't believe he sent me to boarding school. I didn't even know that I had an invitation!" Tiffany dropped down on the couch and sighed loudly, not believing the events that followed.

"WHAT is there even to do here? The most I can think of is playing dress up and vampire hunting...And I doubt there's gonna be a party here. Hell, If I even touch liquor, Kev' would cut my credit cards. Like, god. I SHARE accounts with sissy y'know?" She grabbed a cushion to her chest and squeezed it tightly.

"So why are you here?" She threw the cushion at him.

"With the right amount of money, getting an invitation anywhere is possible." James said in a voice barely above a whisper. It was clear that he thought the real reason that both he and Tiffany were there was that money had changed hands. Also, it was very clear that he didn't notice Alexis' presence in the room.

"That's why I was shocked to hear that you were coming here... I didn't think your father was going to send you here... I mean I knew it was coming after I blew out my knee in April... because they had no reason to keep me in that prep school because I couldn't be their golden boy quarterback anymore..." James muttered bitterly. "And about the booze, I can't help you. The damn faculty took mine away." James muttered as he caught the pillow that Tiffany threw at him in his right hand.

"I'm here for the same reasons you are baby." James laughed. "My father sent me here after I got kicked out of Harbor Prep for not handing in any work and cutting class to play ball or go swimming or take chicks out to lunch." James put the cushion behind his head and reclined a bit. "And the fact I blew out my knee and couldn't play football this season was a big part of me getting kicked out... and that's also why my dad wouldn't let me enroll at Lilycove State a year early. He didn't think I was ready for the classwork." James smirked. "Like I cared about that..."

"Well if you need help ask me, I have decorated my room a bit before, although it can be messy because I get caught up in my studies too much" Lane replied taking her shoes and socks off as well before lying down on the bed. "It's okay, if you don't want a wear a shirt it's up to you" Lane assured him

"Damn, sorry about your knee, that must've suck, and hurt," Tiffany leaned forward and tapped both knees, hoping to see some reaction, before falling back again, "Yeah, I kinda guessed that they would take stuff like that away..I'm just satisfied that they have a big enough wardrobe for me," Tiffany muttered the last part out, before looking up to the ceiling.

"Daddy sent me here because he doesn't want me blowing out his money when I get it. School's been cool, but apparently, he wants a 'self righteous daughter who's acceptable in the upper class society'", Tiffany made speechmarks with her hands, scoffing at her father. "Like, seriously. He's away most of the time and he expects me to NOT take advantage of that? Sheesh, I get decent marks at school, but i'm not allowed to have any fun. What kind of crazy logic is that?" She rolled her eyes, definitely not in a good mood.

James wanted to hit Tiffany for tapping his bad knee. He barely held in the hiss of pain. The truth was that he was still rehabbing the injured joint and just hitting lightly was almost enough to make him see stars. "I was worried they were going to take away my Vicodin and Percocet too... then I would have flipped out." James laughed before listening to Tiffany some more. He could clearly tell that she wasn't in a good mood. Not at all.

"You know... you're not going to believe me about this... but it's not that bad here." James told Tiffany honestly. "And plus, baby... baby... you can see with your own pretty eyes that James Tucker Dalton is here... he can make you feel better about being anywhere in the world." James said playfully. "You know that."

Lane could hear a bit of a nervous tone and wondered if he was completely okay with it "Well as I said it's up to you, I am not really going to mind" Lane assured before placing the covers over her. "I know, not being alone feels great, I think I have told you how lonely it was at my old high school" Lane explained.

Alexis finally closed her mouth ang gulped. Blinking her eyes slowly she started walking to the exit of her bedroom. She wouldn't care that they'd see her pass her in her lingerie and she didn't care she left her maxi dress and gladiators. She walked slowly and silently like a zombie across the common room and walked past them. As she reached the door she looked back with a tear and shook her head. She slammed the door after her and ran back to Heart trying to hold back tears. She broke into tears as she entered into Heart and ran to her room before crying in her bed.

"...how...the goddamn hell..." a voice wearied, joined by the loud thump of boots making contact with the ground. "Did I get lost in that perfectly straight corridor?" The door to Jack Sparrow's room flew open, and the tired ghoul walked inside, throwing himself onto the bed. "I really should get some shut eye..." Jack Sparrow's eyelids slowly closed, waiting for him to drift off into the fluffy white clouds of his subconscious. And he did, except instead of floating into the clouds...

He'd have found himself trapped in the purple fog of NoResponse's Dream Eater. Sweet dreams, Jack Sparrow. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

"What's with her? Did she get pregnant or something?" Tiffany thought out loud, glancing at James, "If she did, man that must stink, seeing we're at school and all that...And why the hell is she in her underwear?" She got up, and stretching in a cat like fashion, she turned to look behind her, but saw no one.

"That's weird, she looked to our direction but there's no one..." Her wandering gaze fell on James, and she stared.

"Babe, you used a rubber, right? Fuck this is gonna be awkward."

Last edited:
James meanwhile was opening and closing his mouth like a fish but no words were coming out. In his mind he was trying to figure out what on earth had just happened. And then it hit him. Alexis thought that he was cheating on her with Tiffany. "Shit." James ruffled his hair once Alexis was out of the room. "To answer your questions in order, yes I used a rubber. No she isn't pregnant, and the reason she's in her underwear is that she fell asleep in my bed like that." James rattled off quickly. "But now I've got bigger issues to deal with." James muttered mostly to himself. "Namely how on Earth I'm going to explain to her that you and I aren't... well... you know..." James was moving his hands around, trying to give Tiffany an idea of what he meant.

Mercedes returned in response to the dramatic scene, before heading back to Heart, as well. Her heart fluttered slightly at the sight of Lucien; her family's poetic guardian, since her childhood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon Alexis' entrance, he turned around, tilting his head with inquiry. "Back so soon, mon cheri? You usually spend your whole night with James... Is something wrong?"

Alexis quickly used her arm to wipe the tears. She sat on her bed crossed legged still not caring she was in her lingerie.

"He, he, he....I caught him...with, with another... girl" she stuttered and sniffed. She carried on crying and tried hard to stop before shaking her head and letting the tears drop naturally.

Lucien quickly stood, before taking Alexis' side.

"Oh, mon cheri... I would bare one thousand arrows, I would perish by the flame, if only to ask that this rose be spared from pain..."

Standing he shook his head.

"That child... He knows not the power of which with he plays. He will fall on his own blade, should he keep this up..."

Placing his arm on Alexis' shoulder after putting his shirt back on, he gave a sorrowful smile.

"Mon cheri..."

Alexis shook her head before gett ing up and wiping her tears.

"If you don't mind Luciean, I'd like to refresh up and put some clothes on" she panted heavily from stopping crying slightly. She made her way to her toilet and turned the tap on with cold water. She placed her hand and cupped up water before slapping it all over her face. She looked in the mirror on her pain face and bit her lip. She cringed and dipped her whole head in the water. She didn't come back up til thinking what the hell she was doing after 15 seconds. She lifted her head quickly and coughed loudly.

"What the..." she panted and dried her face with a towel.

Lucien nodded to Alexis, before giving a slight pout. He headed downstairs, and then back up another winding staircase; his heeled boots clicking against the cold, grey stone of Trebloome. The Spire of Soul stood before him, before he knocked on the door.

Stacy heard knocking.

"Erm one minute" she shouted felling normal again.

"Shit, somebody's here" she whispered to herself, tieing her robe belt up and quickly running to the mirror. She looked at her self and tied her hair up in a ponytail.

"Coming" she shouted as she slipped on pink fuzzy flip flops and ran to the door.

"Oh Luciean" she said with a laugh and peeped from the corner. She then showed her full self. "What brings you here this late?" she asked looking at the clock and seeing the time was 11:30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom