• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kettle made a ping sound as the water had finished boiling. At the same time Stacy had come out in a short, low cut purple and turqouise pattern dress. She had a light brown big belt and brown wedges. In her hand she ahd a purple clutch bag.

"Oh look's like the water's done" she said dropping four teabags in a teacup and filling it with water. She brought three cups, a bowl of sugar, the teacup and a jug of milk and a few spoons. Whilst doing that she was applying her makeup.

"Here we are" she said putting the tray infront of them and making her cup with three sugars, and a little milk.

"I've got biscuits in the cupboard if anyone wants some" she said applying mascara whilst looking in her compact mirror.

"I really like that idea" Lane said with a sly smile kissing him again "And we could just lie in your bed all afternoon chatting about whatever" Lane also said. She wondered though, what would it be like? If she went for it and did the deed? She had always been the good girl who never really had any fun, and she was going to be eighteen... Alright mostly in a year but still. For now she wiped that though away, this relationship was too early for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks" Stephanie responded before taking some of the tea and nodding her head "It is pretty good, biscuits would be great along with it too" Stephanie complimented her nodding her head.

"Oh please you would think cookies that came out of her mouth would be great" Kate said joking, Stephanie stared at her

"Ew much, anyways that is not true" Stephanie replied shaking her head while Kate had some of her tea.

"It's good enough though" Kate replied before staring into the cup for a moment

"You okay?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah, I guess I am still processing the fact I have a sister, I wonder what I do now? Do we act like sisters or what?" Kate questioned before turning to Stacy "Do you have any sisters?" Kate asked

Stacy kept on applying lipstick as Kate made that statement. She ignored it then stopped when she asked if she had any sisters.

"No, I'm the only child" she said licking her lips slowly and applying the lipstick again. A dark red colour.

"Thank god for it too. I would wonder how any of my brothers or sisters would come having me as a sister. Knowing all I did. I was only able to do modelling, go clubbing and more bluntly, be a slut since my father died" she said coldly. She stopped applying makeup as she was done and put the lipstick back in her bag.

"Though, I still love him" she added getting up and getting some biscuits. "Custard Creams, Hobnobs, Ginger Snaps, Digestives or Maryland Cookies?" she shouted from the kitchen area.

"Well then what are we waiting for? I mean besides us to finish our meals that is" Lane replied chuckling a bit. "Of course if there's an hot springs around here or an hot tub maybe we could go in there and make out?" Lane questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aleast you knew your Dad. I have no idea who mine was" Kate whispered

"Or is, you don't know if he's still you know around" Stephanie replied before turning to Stacy "I am sorry you lost him, I guess I am the only one who actually still has her parents or knows of them. Maybe I should give them a call later" Stephanie replied to her now, she detected the tone in her voice and knew it must be a touchy subject of some sort.

"Yeah and I know siblings are meant to share things, usually when they are young but I have always fought to keep what was mine, because in the old days if I didn't I would go without food or anything" Kate explained. Stephanie looked between Kate and Stacy now

"You know I think you two are more alike then you might think, I mean you both didn't have the easiest life. And well I don't know what happened to Stacy's mum but still you two have quite a bit in common in a way" Stephanie commented.

"Custard creams would be nice. And I wouldn't say exactly like her" Kate replied

Stacy laughed as she got a packet of Custard Creams and popped it on the table.

"There you are love." she said as she sat in her chair and looked at Stephanie.

"Well my mum's ok and so is my uncle Wallace who acts in a fatherly manner" she said then looked down at her shoes.

"It's just...Everytime i think of my dad, I wonder if he was still here how disappointed he'd be in me. How I chose to be the model and be a slut and everything. He never liked that."

A tear ran down her cheek as she thought of everything she's doba after her father's death. She quickly wiped her tears and drank the rest if the tea in one gulp.

"But I'm happy with my life. Course not the low things but yeh" she said getting up and taking her cup to the kitchen. You could see she the cup shaking as she shivered.

Stephanie and Kate looked at each other for a moment knowing it definitely hurt Stacy to think about it. "I don't think he would be disappointing. Everyone makes mistakes in their lives. Whatever you did in the past it happened, but what you got to think is what you will do in the present. And I think being a teacher is a good start" Kate spoke up walking over to her now.

"Exactly, I think he would be proud that you are willing to sort your life out and I can tell you want to. But may I ask what's wrong with being a model? I don't think he would be disappointing in that" Stephanie also replied.

"If my Dad is dead and not alive, I wonder if he's not proud of me or what. I once... had to make out with a man just so he would give me twenty dollars, trust me he was like forty or something and I was fifteen before I met Stephanie, And I wonder if my parents would think that was low of me because I did it for money, not sex but still. But then I think where I am now, they got to be proud I managed to take myself from the lowest point and teach young minds about the world around them" Kate explained to them as she placed a hand on Stacy's arm for a moment before taking it off.

Stacy nodded her head to Stephanie.

"I know. That's what I say. My father was a religiou man and he wouldn't look at women. Definately didn't want me showing my legs or chest or even my arms. And what did I do after he died, I wore slut clothes, showed my body off. Fucked every guy in clubs and got wasted every night" she said slowly knowing it was typical behaviour for a model.

She then looked at Kate and nodded to her too.

"Yeah, that's what i think. I'm grateful for Uncle Wallace. He turned my life around my hiring me lessons with a great bilogist and pyschist and now I'm here" she said with a smile as she wiped her tears away.

"But like I said, I've grown to myself. i bet everyone can see right through me. I'm the typical ex-model slut" she laughed trying to make it a more loght-hearted atmosphere.

The couple gave a little laugh at that last part as well. "Your uncle sounds like a wonderful man. For the person who changed my life around... well that was this one" Kate replied pointing to Stephanie

"Honestly I don't know what's wrong with wearing flesh revealing clothes as well. If you got it why not flaunt it, I love models really" Stephanie replied, Kate looked at her for a moment shaking her head but with a smile

"Yeah Stephanie's more of a guy then a girl. You can see why I have sex every night because she wants it every night, even when I am tired" Kate replied.

"I am just saying, models are hot. But I am glad I picked you up anyways" Stephanie told her before kissing Kate lightly.

"This is gonna sound random but I have really never know what it's like to do a man, is it any different?" Kate asked Stacy now making Stephanie look odd.

"Sweetie that's not a question you ask someone, that's very awkward" Stephanie replied.

OOC: Wanting to go out for a bit but having trouble thinking if I want. Especially since you are on longer then normally (Sunday right?)

"Okay so do you know where one is? I don't recall seeing one really" Lane asked wondering. She placed her tray aside as well. "After that I am full, finally" Lane remarked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica had left her office to grab some lunch which happened to be potato bake and salad before heading back and eating it in her office. She would have eaten it in the cafeteria but she figured after class was when students might want to come to talk to her, so she was eating in her office.

OOC: Okay heading off, for like maybe 2-3 hours I dunno

"Hot springs is it then, I don't think curfew is even for another few hours, let's hope we have it to ourselves" Lane agreed, any hottubs would probably be private so the hot springs were the next choice.

Tyler was walking the halls of the school whistling a tune. He had his Houndour besides him as the whistiling was echoing off the walls of the almost empty corridors he was in.

Occ: go to about 1 min in the video to hear the tune.

Last edited:
"I love books too, but I haven't written any to date yet. Maybe soon. And definitely agree with Pokemon battling. Though my Lopunny doesn't like it much, my Vaporeon and Togekiss would gladly take any Pokemon out." Timpeni said, and started to think about the musical talents and technology. Timpeni wasn't quite interested in the latter, but her foster mother has said her voice was beautiful, but then again, she could have been saying a white lie.

"Well... I sing sometimes. Would you like to hear me?" Timpeni asked Andrew.

Andrew nodded. "Go on ahead. Don't worry, I won't start laughing if it's not the best. That would more than likely flare up your temper or something. Believe me, I would know."

Timpeni opened her mouth, but in the few seconds while she took her breathe, she rememebered something. Out of her mouth came out a song in a different language she knew it from, but it sounded quite nice. It wasn't the best, but for an amateur, it was decent.

"I... I didn't know where I learned that song." Timpeni said, sounding surprised. She didn't know what it meant, and Andrew probably that didn't either.

"That's for sure, who thought a fight would actually start in the middle of drama, although it is really a fight if only one person fights back?" Lane questioned, the fact Marc didn't fight back kinda made Lane respect him despite not knowing him, even in the face of getting attacked he wouldn't hit her because she was a woman. She walked with him until she saw the hot springs.

"Makes you wonder what's coming tomorrow though? And I am glad nothing happened to us" Lane added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom