• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
After saying another bye to Stacy and leaving they reached the cafeteria where Marc and Zoey was just finishing their lunch.
"Hey I am sorry we were late, we got caught up talking with Stacy" Stephanie explained after they had gotten their own dinner and sat next to them.

"No problem, we were just finishing and talking, I presume everything's alright?" Zoey asked, Stephanie nodded her head.

"Everything's peachy now, although I might need to apologize to Alexis as well next time I see her, I don't want to be on a bad ground with a student" Stephanie stated.

"I am sure she's okay, from what I know she's a tough kid" Marc assured her.

"So... sister" Kate said to Zoey, it was still weird saying sister. "Why do you think we were kidnapped and left for dead on the streets?" Kate asked her, Zoey was kissing Marc for a moment before turning to her

"Sorry, just one thing you need to know about us, we are kinda sex addicts so you might want watch out" Zoey explained "As for your question, I don't know. I guess that's just how it ended up" Zoey answered Kate.

"Great, a Stephanie clone. Am I the only one here who isn't that obsessed with sex?" Kate asked getting laughs from all three.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think you have told me that before but it never gets old. I mean how can it get old when you are the only boy who's ever said well anything that sweet to me" Lane questioned as she held his hand and kissed him again. She felt free more then she ever did right now.
"If my father knew I was shirtless with a guy in a hot springs making out with him, he would freak" Lane said giggling a bit

"But I think if I did introduce you to him, he and the rest of my family, a huge ass one would accept you and like you as well. There is a cousin of mine I bet you would become best friends with, and maybe my older brother too" Lane informed him in between kisses.

Enjoying both the hug and kiss she moved a little closer to him if that was possible. "I am sure you will get to meet them. If we have an holiday I will take you home to introduce everyone" Lane told him "Well then I have to meet him as well" Lane replied with a small laugh.

"Guess we're event hen," Jason smiled before looking around for anyone. "Sorry, I just wanted to make sure," he nodded his head meaning he wanted to make sure that they weren't being watched, he then leaned forward once more for another kiss and began trailing his hands down Lane's back.

"It's no problem, with a world like ours you never know what sort of creep could be watching us, or a bystander, I rather they did not see me half naked" Lane replied giggling a bit from his fingers trailing down her back and kissed him again for several moments.

Tyler was once again strolling along the halls hummng The Fountain in the Park. "Where could that Mythology teacher? I want to ask him some questions." Tyler had thought outloud. Tyler sat on the floor and started playing with Samantha. After a few minutes he continued his walk not knowing 100% sure where he would end up.

"Very comfortable, it's quite hard not to be" Lane informed him, her arm around his waist as well, her head resting a bit on his shoulder. "How about you?" Lane asked

"Aw that's just cute really" Lane told him and kissed him. "So what else do you want to do? Besides sit here and make out?" Lane asked him after a moment

"Well much as I would love to sit here in the hot springs all night I am not sure really" Lane replied thinking for a moment "Oh hell I don't know, and why think about the future and just enjoy the present?" Lane said with a small sly smile.

OOC: Damn, I've been too busy this weekend; haven't had a chance to go online in a few days. What's happening right now?

She nodded her head in agreement, of course maybe she hadn't lived up to that quote. "Tell you the truth I haven't really lived to that quote though. I mean I don't think studying like crazy counts as enjoying every moment" Lane replied "But now I am more out of my shell, I can do things I have been curious about, like nightclubs when I am eighteen or something" Lane explained, she wasn't about to add that she was actually curious about sex, she just wanted to wait.

"Oh, what a coincidence! I live in Sunnyshore with my foster mother too. I don't know where I was born, though." Timpeni said, and the word 'foster' seemed to be most prominent in her sentence, with Andrew's ears perking up a bit.

"Honestly, you didn't miss all that much." James told Alexis honestly. "Well I missed the first class of the day, so I can't tell you anything about that." James laughed. "Then there was apparently some drama with a few of the other teachers... something about a mistaken identity and twins or something." James added. "Ask Lane, she knows what happened."

Alexis laughed and limped along the Heart Common Room.

"I was there remember." she laughed and looked around. "Where shall we go first as we have the whole free time left?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy went in her office as she got recieved the huge box.

"It's finally here" she said opening the box and smiled. She had ordered the latest collection hot from the catwalk.

"It was worth the money" she smiled walking into her walk in wardrobe and clearing a whole space for mannequins and donning them with the new clothes.

James slid an arm around Alexis' waist to help her steady herself while she walked. "I don't really care. You're the lady. You choose." James suggested with a smile. "Because I haven't planned for anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom