• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew was currently in his room in the Spire of Soul, on his laptop, browsing the web. Then, all of a sudden, his computer froze. He slammed his fist on the table. "Rrgh, why does it keep doing this? It's brand freakin' new, too. It shouldn't be-"

He was cut off by an ear-piercing shriek coming out of his headphones, before two red eyes appeared on the screen, looking enraged. Before Andrew could retaliate, two red arms reached out of the screen, grabbing Andrew. He swatted them away, and proceeded to run to the other side of the room. Yogen was watching over the whole thing, not reacting in the slightest.

Then, a robotic laughter could be heard. Not a laugh of malice, but one of amusement. A blue and red figure melted out of the laptop, making motions of laughing, and its eyes showed its mirth as well. Andrew breathed a sigh of relief. "Was that really necessary?" he said, and Porygon-Z shrugged in response.

Yogen observed the creature that was Porygon-Z. It was peculiar. A creature that could infest the cybernetic world? These creatures were more diverse than he first imagined.

Lane was quite shaken up especially the way Glaceon had locked eyes with her on the entire way and still did until the nurse disappeared with her into a room. Sitting next to Jason now she took a few deep breaths hoping it was going to be okay.

"Thanks" Lane said to him with a small smile "It's just the way it had been staring at me the whole way. It was so hurt and beaten, what could have possibly happened to it? Where did it even come from?" Lane questioned leaning against him now

Tyler had finished eating andafter cleaning up strolled over to where Timpini was sitting "Is this seat taken?" He asked the girl who zoned out.

"Perhaps, but it just feels like something else, those bruises on Glaceon looked like they came more of a trainer then a Pokemon. Perhaps she was abandoned because she was deemed to be too weak?" Lane whispered, she did feel better then he had her in his arms comforting him.

Timpeni excused herself and made her way towards the Tower of Mind. She flopped on the bed, her head throbbing too much to think of doing anything else that day. But she woke up ten minutes later from a horrible dream.

She stood on a road, and watched as a car came over and rammed her. Suddenly, all she saw was the bottom of the tip of the car. It was as if she was holding a camera and that she moved the camera to beneath the car. It was all sudden and abrupt.

A loud voice spoke, speaking in a lingo similar to the song Timpeni just sung. A man peered down, and saw that Timpeni's eyes was opened. Timpeni's view suddenly looked left, as the man kicked her head. He yelled, and now a female's voice yelled back. Everything went black then.

Timpeni forgot about the dream quickly, and only remembered that it was confusing and scary. She made he way to the courtyard, maybe to let her Pokemon move a bit.

Alexis's eyes flickered open as she looked at a white ceiling. She got up and rubbed her eyes. She noticed she slept in the medical room.

"Aww I'm so happy" she said getting off the bed and looking down.

"My beautiful leg. I can see it again. No more hiding behind an ugly cast" she smiled shaking her leg and tapping it gently on the floor. It had recovered quicker then the nurse first estimated. She looked too see what time it was.

"Shit it's nine" she said flicking her hair.

OOC: You don't really have to pay attention to the first part, it's just explaining what happened to Glaceon

Previously
Glaceon was hurt, injured and abandoned in Snowpoint. Her previous trainer called her weak, hated her because she became a Glaceon by going near that rock rather then becoming an Espeon like he wanted. Not that would ever happen, Glaceon hated her trainer before that, he was always mean and would threaten her as an Eevee.

So now Glaceon limped through the snow crying until she noticed a girl with glasses, after watching her Glaceon followed her silently, when she headed onto the boat Glaceon silently got on board without notice.

However once getting on land as Glaceon had fallen asleep, the trainer was no longer around, Glaceon could not find her for aleast a day or so until she finally found the trainer in a hot spring. "Glace" Glace whimpered, her injuries were worsening, she had to get help. So Glaceon appeared to the girl before collapsing her world becoming black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had nearly been two days until Lane finally got the call about Glaceon, she had made it! Rushing to the nurse room after Kate gave her permission during the last class. Glaceon was happy to see her, so Lane gave her a hug before telling her she could go back home. However Glaceon refused to and instead grabbed one of Lane's pokeball before going inside it. Lane was surprised as she had caught Glaceon.

Present:

Lane had already woken up before Jason, of course sleeping in the same bed again so she was only out in the common rooms, she was grooming a rather happy Glaceon.

"You like that don't you? I am glad you decided to join me, we will be good friends" Lane explained, she would help Glaceon to become a powerful Pokemon. Glaceon smiled in happiness and snuggled up at Lane who giggled a bit.

"I know, I am glad you became fast friends with my other Pokemon. With this team I am going to have a good team one day" Lane promised her as she told her about the Pokemon League. Glaceon did not know of this League until now, but she hoped she could become a champion of it.

Lane looked up before smiling "I don't think that's possible" Lane answered standing up before kissing him "Although I think Glaceon only likes me, she doesn't seem to trust anyone else" Lane commented, Glaceon stared up at Jason warily as if she was trying to figure out if he was a good guy or not. "Just needs time though, she has been through a bad time" Lane added petting Glaceon on the head.

"Uh... what time is it..." Timpeni looked at the clock, before screaming 'SHIT!' and changing quickly. Everything was done in a hurry. Timpeni grabbed her timetable and Pokemon- she still needed the timetable, been though it was her third day- she was forgetful. Then, she dashed out of the House of Mind towards the battling class.

The silver tipped cane dug in between Cards, fingers, as he furrowed his brow. Leaning into the microphone, he made an announcement.

"Attention, students and staff. Dress warmly, and meet me in the grand chamber. You will receive a few Pokeballs, as well as further instruction. You are to gain new allies, upon this day..."

"You are right, and talking to your Pokemon should help" Lane said watching the two talk. Glaceon kept looking between Riolu and Jason. She cautionly walked towards them and stopped for a moment, a paw in the air as she looked up at Jason again.

"It's alright Glaceon, you can trust him. I promise you not all trainers are like that" Lane promised, Glaceon stared at her before Jason then walked slowly at him before carefully rubbing her head against his leg. Lane smiled just as the announcement was heard

"Wonder what's that about, we should start going back. Glaceon doesn't have to return, I think" Lane replied

Glaceon jerked back for a moment but then Jason pet her, still caution but letting her guard down for the moment trusting that Lane would not allow harm to come to her.

"Don't know but let's find out. Come on you guys" Lane suggested, she quickly threw the brush into the room and made sure she had some things before waiting for the other three to follow. "Oh wait they said to dress warmly, we should do that first" Lane remembered "But my clothes are all the way in Heart, would you mind letting me borrow a jacket?" Lane asked, she didn't need pants since she was wearing jeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica, Zoey, Marc, Stephanie and Kate, who all had a good night sleep made their way to the grand hall as well, they had dressed warmly especially Jessica who was wearing a red jacket closed up with a fluffy Italian like red hat. She also wore red gloves as well.

"I wonder what this is about?" Kate asked Stephanie, the couple walked over to stand next to Zoey and Marc once they reached the hall.

"Don't know but we will find out" Stephanie replied, they noticed Zoey and Marc were making out.

"Guys please, leave that for the bedroom" Kate told them as Zoey blushed.

"Sorry but we were just finishing up something early" Zoey said with a sly smile, the lesbians looked at each other looking a bit amused.

A little further down Jessica sat on a chair waiting to see what the announcement was. She had a few students in the last few days come ask her for advice including Lane about Glaceon but she hadn't done much aside from that or had made much friendships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom