• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice shard went towards Ralts however the small white Pokemon shot the shards right back at Glaceon "Don't take that Glaceon, use tackle!" Lane ordered. Glaceon rushed towards Ralts but this time she teleported behind her and used psychic against Glaceon sending it flying onto the ground.

"Maybe this won't be easy. Okay Glaceon use Quick Attack then ice Beam before it sees you!" Lane ordered this time. Glaceon got what she wanted and rushed around in a circle confusing Ralts. "Ralts?" Ralts asked having no clue where it was going to be stop. Suddenly a bolt of ice slammed into Ralts weakening her heaps.

"Strong Glaceon, I don't know why that trainer abandoned you but you are good. Luxury ball go!" Lane shouted throwing the ball, hitting Ralts and absorbing it she waited as it rocked once, twice, three then stopped. Lane smiled walking over and picked it up

"I caught an Ralts!" Lane said happily as she made a peace kind of sign and an Ask Ketchum pose.

Lane blushed for a moment enjoying the kiss "I know but I always wanted to try it, seemed less vanilla then what I usually do which is just picking it up and placing it away" Lane answered. "Perhaps later we should battle Bulbasaur and Ralts together" Lane suggested

"We could do that but I think Bulbasaur and Ralts needs to be healed first, I don't want to overdo it yet" Lane replied, Glaceon walked over and sat next to Jason wanting him to pet her, after seeing the way he battled with Cyndaquil and the fact Ralts didn't seem to be scared of either despite able to sense people's emotions she knew he could be trusted for sure.

"You guy's do realize I'm here right?" Tyler asked still a few yards away with his Dragonair height raising above his head

OOC: Lane was too preoccupied to notice anyone else as she wanted to catch Ralts.

Lane smiled as the trust between Jordan and Glaceon grew "Aw you guys are going to get along just fine" Lane commented feeling happy. "Oh yeah I could go for something to eat" Lane replied realizing she was a bit hungry, infact she didn't really have breakfast. She noticed Tyler now once he had spoken

"Oh sorry I didn't see you then, usually when I get into a battle I am really focused" Lane informed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roselia wanted to find Miss Fern so with Kate's permission she started walking the halls and the outside of the adacemy to find her. "Rose?" Roselia asked trying to figure out where she was.

"Oh, well I saw both of your battles. Not bad pokemon to catch. Wonder what else is around here?" His Draganair added "Hope it's not an Ice type"

Joe and Josh left Andrew to his battle, murmouring "Good luck." as they left. They moved quickly, as quietly as they could, trying not to make any of the weird trees explode.

Andrew then released his Luxray, not trusting Porygon-Z to fight this thing and not outright destroy it. "Luxray, Thunder!" Andrew shouted, and a sizzling bolt of electricity shot out from Luxray. The Agirudaa closed its eyes, and moved out of the way using Agility, with its eyes still closed.

"How did it do that?" Andrew shouted in disbelief. "Luxray, Discharge!" Luxray sent out a maelstrom of electricity, and the Agirudaa didn't have anywhere to escape, so it was struck by the attack. It retaliated with a U-Turn, slamming into Luxray before leaping into the air and landing a fair distance away.

"Flash!"

Luxray then emitted a spark of light that temporaily blinded the Agirudaa, before closing in with a Thunder Fang, paralyzing the creature. Andrew tossed the Luxury Ball at the Pokemon, the device sucking the Agirudaa into its depths. It shook once, then twice, then thrice, before softly clicking.

Andrew picked up the Poke Ball, and put it away into his coat pocket. "Now, let's get out of here. I think my feet are frozen at this point."

Nothing but endless wastes of ice stood before Alistair. Gazing upon the never-ending field of white, he began to squint his eyes. The wind picked up, as ice and snow blew past him. The ocean could be seen on the horizon; that would be his focus point, so he wouldn't become lost. Pushing forward for what seemed to be hours, he came to a large spike pillar shooting from the ground.

Pressing his back up against the icy pillar, he slid down, looking up. Fane stared on at his trainer, as always.

"Fire Punch..." Alistair choked from beneath the fur scarf, as his guardian's hands began to wash over with flames. Grasping the pillar in both hands to melt the ice, Fane left the pillar for Alistair to lean against, and warm up. Upon taking a seat, the ground began to rumble.

It was only his imagination... Wasn't it? No. It couldn't be. Fane felt it too. The Dusknoir began to circle around the pillar, searching for the threat. Nothing could be seen; most likely an earthquake. Suddenly, ice and sleet from below Alistair began to shatter, as a ripping roar echoed across the barren nothingness. A gigantic, frozen wyrm of a Pokemon rose from its prison, as Alistair tumbled to the sight, choking on ice and snow.

Laying on all fours, he coughed, before yelling out to Fane.

"Steelix!"

Fane merely nodded, before cloaking his hands with a shroud of flame. Bursting towards the icy Steelix, his hand shattered a small patch of ice from it's body, as the giant swung back and forth with a mad scream. Its icy maw opened, as its freezing breath gave way to an ice-coated fang, biting down on the Dusknoir. The Ghost-type held it's arm up against the gnashing teeth of the Steel-type titan, struggling to keep its closing void of a mouth from crashing in on him.

"Fire Punch, again!" Alistair roared, struggling to see his silent protector fight for its very life.

The Dusknoir's fists erupted flame, burning their way into his jaw. Falling to the ground, Dusknoir looked up, as the Steelix swayed back and forth, roaring deeply. The Steel-type fell, still roaring. The ice began to crack, rippling throughout the glacier. The ice fell out beneath Alistair, as he ran, jumping onto a now vertical shard of the very ground beneath him. Dusknoir reached out to his master, as the Steelix fell into the chasm it was once resting in.

Nothing but a giant sinkhole was left, where the battle took pace. Ice crystals sparkled, as they lightly fell into the pit where the unconscious giant slept, as Alistair and Fane stood at the mouth of the pit, looking down.

"Harbinger..."

Alistair let his hand lie over the opening, slowly dropping the Luxury Ball. It fell in unison with the wonderful, sparkling ice, before silently dropping against the beast's head.

OOC: Sorry, been real busy this weekend. Took the SAT for the first time yesterday, and haven't had a chance to post since then...

Michael looked with distaste at the Luxury Ball grasped tightly in his sweaty fist. Its name described it perfectly--luxurious, to be sure, but also unnecessary and expensive. While a Pokemon contained within would no doubt enjoy itself, a Luxury Ball was truly redundant. Anyone who needed a Luxury Ball to make their Pokemon happy truly didn't care about their Pokemon at all.

To Michael, it just seemed another ridiculous display on the part of the school. "Whatever... They couldn't have given something useful, like an Ultra Ball..."

Next to him, his Infernape made a rasping sound, as if concealing a chuckle. Michael rolled his eyes, and his lips twitched in a small smile. Only his Pokemon could make him actually smile nowadays...

The island was beautiful, Michael reluctantly admitted to himself. Guess the Headmaster has some taste after all, he thought grudgingly. The money spent was indeed not spent in vain. Michael had recalled his Infernape, as a vast expanse of white stretched before him. For all its emptiness and harshness, the Glacial Wastes had a sharp beauty about them: the kind that draws you in, mysterious and enticing--just to skewer you in the gut in your distraction.

Michael set his mouth in a hard line. I'll take on any challenge. I won't be weak. He stepped forward, the crunch of snow alone in his ears.

He took a step forward. Then another. Then another. The repetitive motion was comforting, Michael supposed. Behind him, a line of footsteps extended almost to the horizon. He liked the tracks, as if he had tangible evidence that he had walked here, that he had made his mark on the island. "Guess I'm not as resigned as I thought," he muttered, laughing mirthlessly.

A sudden screech and a sharp impact bowled him over, sending him face-first in the packed snow. Michael pushed himself, wiping his face off before wincing. He grabbed his right shoulder, already throbbing from the impact. Another screech ended his inspection, as a harsh orange glow lit up the white snow for dozens of yards around.

Shit! Michael threw himself bodily to the side, as a Hyper Beam passed through the spot his head had been just seconds ago. Lying nearly helpless on the ground, Michael stared in mute horror and awe at the Aerodactyl that glared balefully at him, not ten yards away. Looks like I just landed on its menu... Dinner on a silver platter. Just fan-fucking-tastic.

Last edited:
Timpeni contemplated for quite a while, Timpeni walked towards the Flower Field. Pokemon, oh Pokemon, wherever you are...? Timpeni's Lopunny started to get twitchy, and released herself from the ball before frolicking in the flowers- not to mention eating them. Timpeni was worried her Lopunny would eat a poisonous flower soon, but it seemed her stomach was immune to such things.

Alexis reached the edge of the castle and jumped off her Lapras.

"Wow Princess Aqua. Much more fun then walking" she laughed taking the Luxury Ball out again.

"Sorry but you have to go back inside. I'll let you out soon" she promised recalling her Lapras back, it disappearing in a red light. Alexis started walking back into the Castle, eager to escape the cold.

James rode his Arcanine up to the Castle and he was about to hop off when he saw Alexis walk inside. Figuring he could have a little fun, he stayed on the majestic canine and ran straight through the large entrance doors. He had Rocky sprint up to Alexis and cut her off. "Hey." He said with a playful smile. "You have fun out there today?" He asked her after hopping off of Rocky's back.

Marcus was wandering through the Glacial Wastes with a displeased look on his face. He hated being forced to go outside at all, but the bone-chilling temperatures outside just made it worse. His twin Porygon-Zs, Hector and Achilles, were hovering around him, attempting to keep their trainer warm with Flamethrower attacks. Marcus slid across a patch of ice before hearing an ominous noise. He wasn't alone.

Alexis smiled and walked upto Rocky, stroking it as she arrived by it.

"Trying to be all knight on horse are we? Well I got an awesome water pokemon?" she laughed and hugged James for warmth.

"What about you?" she asked.

Rocky enjoyed Alexis' petting, and he growled contentedly. "Alright buddy, time for you to go back in." James said once he let Alexis go. He flipped the ball off of his belt, and in a flash, the Arcanine had vanished. "As for what I caught..." James was grinning from ear to ear. "I caught a Scizor." James was clearly proud of himself. "You?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom