• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lapras" she replied happpily back.

"Oh and Miss Fern evolved. No need to worry about her jealousy. he's grown more ladylike and less childish" she teased walking into the grand hall and grabbing a skiiny decaf latte to warm herself up.

"Well I certainly needed to worry about Miss Fern." James chuckled as he put some cream and sugar into his own coffee. "I was worried that she was going to steal you away from me." He laughed before sitting down. "And Lapras... that's a pretty impressive catch." He told Alexis. "Those are hard to find, let alone catch."

"Yeah" she agreed, noding her head and sitting down.

"Though I'm glad its female. I wanted a beautiful pokemon to complete my tem. I named her Princess Aqua. I got one slot left and I'm reserving that for Madame either Gardevoir or Forslass" she laughed, knowing she definately wanted one of the two.

The Bellossom poked Dahlia the Lopunny in the nose as she picked the little thing up, mistaking it for a flower. Dahlia yelped, gripping her sensitive nose. The Poison Powder that went throu the sting rushed through her veins quickly. Timpeni didn't have any Pecha Berries on her. It was best to defeat the now fuming Bellossom and capture it quickly.

"Go, Blossom! Use Sky Attack, but don't hit too hard!" Timpeni said to my Togekiss as the red flash erupted. From the ball emerged a Togekiss, stretching and bending its stiff wings. Then, it looked at the sky before taking off.

From above, Blossom suddenly saw Dahlia gripping her poisoned nose. In anger, the rash flyer went down like a rocket, hurting the Bellossom quite badly. Timpeni threw the Luxury Ball, hoping it would be captured. Dahlia needed to be back at the school, stat...

Last edited:
OOC: Hi love. Don't want to be a bumer but your not allowed to catch signature pokemon of other people. For example; Stacy - Milotic, Kate - Roselia, Alexis - Lopunny, James - Arcanine e.t.c

"You have an elegant way of naming your Pokemon." James pointed out before taking another sip of his coffee. "It's a good naming convention I think." He grinned. "But as for whom you should get for that last slot... I think either of those two choices would work well for you." James wasn't being very helpful with this, but he didn't feel the need to be.

"Aww thanks" she said cutely after taking a sip. She had foam all over her top lip but didn't notice.

"I think just giving them titles shows of their femininity and just like how proud us girls should be. Were the best" she laughed, still unaware of fomastache.

James chuckled because he noticed Alexis' foamstache. "Hey... you've got a little..." James figured he might as well just take care of the foam himself. Feeling bold, he leaned across the table and captured Alexis' lips in a tender kiss. When he pulled back moments later, the foam was gone. James just licked his lips with a smile.

OOC: Really? Uh, pretend it was a Bellossom. Editings will come in later. Unless someone has one and I missed it...

IC:
Shake, shake... click. Timpeni picked up the Pokeball and summoned Dahlia into her own immediately, before jumping on Blossom. The flying Pokemon knew what to do, and took flight in the direction of the school, while Dahlia shook violently in her Pokeball.

"Oh! Thats so embarassing" gasped Alexis, blushing brightly as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Here I'm just going to go put my coat away and let my pokemon rest. I'll see you soon right?" she asked getting up and swishing her hair to the side as she quickly reapplied a fresh layer of pink lipstick.

"Oh and your lips look a little...pink" she laughed walking off.

------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy walked back into the castle with Milotic slithering next to her.

"Well today all in all was a good day" she said to Milotic as she took her gloves off and walked along the dining hall.

"Oh god... the school is so far away..." Timpeni groaned. Dahlia fought against the pain, but it the effort just made it feel worse. Blossom was already at full speed, and that was fast. They took ten minutes to come there, they had to take ten minutes to go back...

James nodded as he brought his left hand slowly up to his lips. Without really thinking about it, he brushed the lipstick off of his lips before taking another long sip of coffee. James was a bit shellshocked due to the fact that for once in his life, he didn't manage to get the last word in. *I'm slipping.* He told himself. *I'm getting rusty and I'm not on the top of my game anymore.* He continued to lecture himself as he looked around the room.

Stacy noticed James sitting by himself and looked at him curiously. Walking slowly upto him she bent down close to his face and pushed his cheeks together, making his lips pucker forward.

"Are you wearing pink lipstick?" she asked a little worried.

"Honestly, a more nuder brown would suit you" she said letting go of his face and rustling through her bag.

James hurriedly brushed the rest of the lipstick off of his lips. He gave Stacy an 'Are you kidding me' look before responding. "Alexis is wearing pink lipstick." He told her with a smile, knowing that she would understand what that meant. "So a little bit just happened to get onto me somehow... I have no idea." He said playfully.

"... LOOK! Blossom, get down!" Timpeni yelled, and the Togekiss, surprised, lost balance and crash landed in the ground, just next to several berries. Timpeni picked them all. Cheri, more Cheri, cool, a Sitrus... it's a Pecha! Timpeni fed it to Dahlia, who seemed to bounce a bit before opening her eyes again. The pain was gone, but the damage was done- Timpeni still needed to go back.

"Hush up. You know you'd get into trouble if you spoke like that to teachers" she said, stopping rustling through her bag and looking at him.

"Your just lucky its me your talking too. I don't mind anyone talking like that to me" she laughed. She applied pink lipstick too and looked at James.

"I would have given you some lipstick too from me but looks like you already had some" she teased like she always did with guys and walked off, heading towards her Soul office. Milotic shook her head as she followed her.

"Whoa." James shook his head a couple of times. "No way..." He said to himself before forcing himself to look away from the departing Stacy. "Bad idea. Bad idea. Bad idea." He told himself once he managed to take his eyes off of his teacher. "You know better." He lectured himself. "She's just teasing you."

"Well I am sure it will be a good Pokemon to catch" Lane told Tyler as she pocketed the Luxury ball away for now so Ralts could rest.

"There has to be one somewhere, I think the Pokemon like hiding around here quite well" Lane remarked

Tyler took a quick around "Probably around somewhere. I don't blame them it's warmer here then anywhere else on this snow island." he said as he unzipped the top half of his heavy jacket. He turned around "Well you if you want a ride back to the castle later launch an attack into the air. Kinda like a signal flare and I'm confident my Dragonair could fly the three of us back to school" he said walking off looking for some pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom