• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Triple Threat! LF: HA Rowlet, Litten, & Popplio

Reaction score
Alola everyone!

As the title says, I'm looking for a Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio-all with their Hidden Abilities. I'm sure several of you have began breeding them for competitive or trading purposes. If you have any extra breedjects, I would be so grateful if you wouldn't mind sending one my way! IVs, Nature, and Egg Moves do not have to be perfect or present-I can breed all of that myself (however, if you have any of those, that'd be lovely!).

In return, I have quite a few Pokemon I can trade/breed for you as well as several in special balls (Like a Friend Ball Tynamo or Lure Ball HA Totodile). Nothing else off the top of my head as my DS is not near me, but I'll come back and update when I can. Or you can ask! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

EDIT:
Alrighty. All of these Pokemon will have good IVs, probably Egg Moves, and desirable natures: Snorlax, Lure Ball Horsea, Woobat, Dream Ball HA Hoothoot, Ralts, Riolu, Mudkip, HA Gligar, Marill, Porygon, Absol, HA Moon Ball Mareanie, HA Snivy, Alolan Grimer, HA Dratini, Mimikyu, Hawlucha, HA Espurr, Goomy, HA Staryu w/ Dream Ball, Rockruff/Event Rockruff, Scyther, Beldum, Hippopotas, Cyndaquil, Shellos, Swinub, HA Fletchling, Gastly, HA Litwick, Vullaby, Feebas, HA Shroomish, Charmander (and Premier Ball Char), HA Eevee, Bounsweet, Chansey, Dhelmise, Cottonee, HA Alolan Vulpix, HA Fomantis, Togepi, HA Carvanha, Honedge, Sneasel, Beast ball Tepig, HA Froakie, HA Dream Ball Nidoran (male), Shinx, HA Gible, HA Murkrow, HA Trevenant, HA Gothita, Dream Ball Mareep, Deino, HA Sableye, HA Love Ball Jangmo-o, Piplup, Pancham, Dewpider, Growlithe, Buneary, Makuhita, Litleo, Munna, Mawile, Spiritomb, Larvitar, HA Goomy, Turtwig, Bruxish, Bagon, Rotom, Cleffa, Togedemaru, Trapinch, Magikarp, Salandit, HA Torchic, Minior, Wimpod, Fennekin, Chikorita, Oranguru, etc.

I also have an extra Celesteela, Tapu Koko, and Buzzswole as well. And lastly, as a Moon/Ultra Moon player, I have access to exclusives like Drampa.

Last edited:
Small world! I made a thread just like this yesterday. Only I'm just asking for one of them, you fiend

Here's to both of us catching a break.

I'll get you all 3 if you want. I need to collect my events soonish anyways. But if someone else offers feel free to trade with them. ^^

@Dolce that would be lovely! Let me know if you want anything from the selection I have in the OP.

So collecting Dialga went really smoothly and I started breeding the starters. So I just need sleep and a few hours at best! o/

But the friend ball Tynamo, and a HA Love Ball Jangmo-o please. I don't care what the 3rd mon is.

• Staff
So collecting Dialga went really smoothly and I started breeding the starters. So I just need sleep and a few hours at best! o/

But the friend ball Tynamo, and a HA Love Ball Jangmo-o please. I don't care what the 3rd mon is.
Sooo I actually ended up getting them from someone else aha. However, I can still give you the Tynamo and Janga :) As thanks for all your help in the past :D

Sooo I actually ended up getting them from someone else aha. However, I can still give you the Tynamo and Janga :) As thanks for all your help in the past :D

I'm not that eager for them so dw about it. :p

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom