• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trippiest Pokemon

Whic Pokemon do you consider to be the most trippy

• Pat Rat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lillipup

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Bidoof

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Nosepass

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Metapod

• Garbador

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Reshiram

• Zekrom

• Kyurem

• Mr. Mime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Other

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
Probopass, mostly because it is a giant rock with a moustache.

And Garbador. It's not even a freakin' Pokemon!

I vote for getting high off of Grimer fumes.

Although I'd stay away from the Weedle. I hear it's poisonous.

Machamp, full stop. I mean, Machoke was alright, but to equip it with two extra arms and a spectacular scary face is pretty freaky. Add to that the fact that Blue's Machamp knew Attract in the rematches. That was enough to put me off...

Well for me, it would be Litwick because of that Litwick episode which was a pretty dark episode for a show aimed a children. It reminds of how how back in the N64 days when Nintendo and Rare put some pretty dark themes in games that are seemly lighthearted like Kirby 64. Also, lets not forget the disturbing music in those games too. Even to this day, Nintendo still does that like in Super Paper Mario. Even the later pokemon movies like Arceus and the Jewel of Life had some pretty dark moments. It goes to show that even the most seemly lighthearted shows, games, and books can have some dark and disturbing characters.

I think the trippiest Pokemon would be Porygon-Z. Not because it freaks me out, but because it and its designers are obviously tripping on a cocktail of every hallucinogen known to mankind.

Have you seen it in Pokepark?
EH EH EHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEHEEH!

(PZ is in my top 10 favorite Pokemon).

Excadrill.

I would be very worried if I have to explain this to any one.

I HATE clowns, Mr. Mime is just straight into the Uncanny Valley for me.

Garbador is the weirdest concept of a Pokemon to me and I personally think who ever came up with this peace of trash (pardon the pun) must have been trippin themselves.

Other - all the Galar fossil Pokemon.
Do I really need to explain why?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom