• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trippiest Pokemon

Whic Pokemon do you consider to be the most trippy

• Pat Rat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lillipup

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Bidoof

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Nosepass

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Metapod

• Garbador

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Reshiram

• Zekrom

• Kyurem

• Mr. Mime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Other

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
Pedo Mime because it looks like a clown and that scares me. MIMES SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE CLOWNS

Clowns are scary.

I really have no idea what 'bugging out' means, but I guess it means freak you out or something similar. There aren't any Pokemon that freak me out, but I still voted for Garbodor because its nasty.

@Envoy, I have to agree with you there. Mr. Mime doesn't freak me out really, but you are very right about clowns. Clowns are scary. Could be why I never use Mr. Mime.

Look at it!

Mr__Mime_as_the_Jigsaw_Puppet_by_Meowzzie.jpg

5998728601_8023461ff8.jpg

LOOK AT IT!!!!!

To everybody who's posted in this thread: Seriously, who does like clowns? No wonder Mr. Mime doesn't get much screen time.

Why is Reshiram in this poll?
I put reshiram in the poll beacuse he has a penis if you look close, and i put zekrom and kyurem to go with him in case someone else has any trippy observations. Everyone has a different perception of what they consider to be "trippy", i listed above my top trippiest. All Pokemon are trippy though if you think about it, thats part of why i love Pokemon so much tho. Its very creative, when i play its like im in a really trippy world with all these trippy creatures. I dont want to get any further into it i can go on forever about it

Pat Rat, Lillipup, and Bidoof AT LEAST resembles real life animals and they can be viewed as cute in some ways. Well, personally, I think Lillipup is cute. It's a puppy.

I don't really care about Nosepass because it's based on stone statues on Easter Islands or so. But I hate its evolution form...
Metapod - Don't really care. But I wish it were more cool like Kakuna.
Garbador - TRASH!!!

Reshiram, Zekrom?? I don't see them as trippy. They're actually pretty cool.
I'm fine with Kyurem, too.

Mr. Mime - Yuh, I have to admit this guy is creepy. Which is why I never evolve my Mime Jr.

I'm surprised Spiritomb isn't on the list. The first time I saw it I couldn't grasp the true form of its swirly vortex face.

Sigilyph also gets good mention, as to me it seems to embody the freakiness of several Unowns all mashed together. And its resemblance to Majora's Incarnation. With forks.

Mitsuhoney is the most trippiest Pokemon
Spr_4d_415_m.png

It'll give you mental disorders.

Mitsuhoney is the most trippiest Pokemon
Spr_4d_415_m.png

It'll give you mental disorders.

Mitsuhoney? Why didn't you just say Combee?

But anyway... definitly Sigilyph... I know what's based on (Nasca Line Humming Bird) but it looks like the artist was high when the made him =) and Mr. Mime is creepy escpisally Female Mr. Mime... name fail GF name fail...

Shedinja.

So, let's get this straight: If you stare into the crack in it's back, you'll lose your soul.

Go, SHEDINJA!

Total mind-fuck.

Shedinja.

So, let's get this straight: If you stare into the crack in it's back, you'll lose your soul.

Go, SHEDINJA!

Total mind-fuck.

It should be noted that this is not a certainty. Yes, the PokeDex did acknowledge this, but it is implied to be a superstition. The Ruby entry mentions that "It is believed that this Pokémon will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back." and in Platinum, it says that "Peering into the crack on its back is said to steal one's spirit."

That's it for now.

Shedinja.

Go, SHEDINJA!

Total mind-fuck.

It should be noted that this is not a certainty. Yes, the PokeDex did acknowledge this, but it is implied to be a superstition. The Ruby entry mentions that "It is believed that this Pokémon will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back." and in Platinum, it says that "Peering into the crack on its back is said to steal one's spirit."

That's it for now.

Ah, yes. That slipped my mind, actually.

Nonetheless, I still find that to be a particularly interesting theory. Which, for me at least, makes Shedinja worth mentioning as a particularly trippy Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom