• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia True Blue Mafia [Endgame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just have alligators don't they?
Mexico and southern US, if I'm reading this correctly, have crocs.
990px-Crocodylidae_Distribution.png

EDIT: Yeah, the American Crocodile is Throughout the Caribbean Basin, including many of the Caribbean islands and South Florida.

Night 0: Preparation
Day 1: Welcome to Australia

“Oi, mate. Over here.” AussieEevee heard his fellow Australian from the corner of the room. Elementar currently occupied a lonely two-man table, its edges rotten like the other wooden tables in the ‘restaurant.’ Aussie Eevee sat opposite his pale countryman and laughed. “How aren’t you burnt yet?” Elementar reached into his shorts’ pocket and pulled out several small pumps of 50+ sunscreen. After AE’s face made it clear he understood the action, he started the conversation he asked him here for. “Right, so I’ve prepared a campsite about 3 kilometres from here. It’s got enough space for 16 of ‘em.” “Is it surrounded by crocs?” “Of course.” “What about all those spiders they think we look at everyday?” “Yeah, they’re here too.” AussieEevee was satisfied. “Great. Let’s bring ‘em in.”

The hills were seizing the sun as dusk settled on the campsite like a blanket. Soon, a group of Bulbagarden’s bravest member sat in a circle around the campfire. Elementar and AE had started coming around with plates of meat. “What’s this rubbish?” said Midorikawa. “Yeah, it’s as tough as nails,” added Pikochu. “‘ey, this is good grub.” “Yeah, Elementar’s right. This is good tucker.” “You’re gonna need it if you wanna survive the night. It’s dangerous out ‘ere.” Lone_Garurumon chuckled. “Oh please Elementar. You live on the east coast. You’ve never seen the outback in your life.” Elementar felt wounded. “I live here in spirit. The land runs in our veins.”
AussieEevee decided to get the game back on track. “Anyway… welcome to Aus. We’re your hosts while you’re here. Get as comfortable as you can. I find that the gum trees are easier to tie your hammocks to. “Wait, were not getting beds?” exclaimed Pika_pika42. “Of course not. You’re gettin’ the real experience.” “Is this going to be like I’m a Celebrity… Get me Outta Here?” enquired Rainbow Cloud. “No, RC, but there is a form of elimination. Elementar, care to explain the rest?” “Sure. You’ll each be given a historical figure, event or place related to Australia. Some of them though, aren’t really Australian. Each day and night, we’ll show you a video clip or tell you a story about one of the characters, and as a group, you’ve got to decide two things. One, whether they’re a genuine Australian icon, and two, whether they’ve had a positive impact.” “In other words,” added AE, “whether they’re true blue or not.” “If you decide they aren’t true blue…” Elementar paused to give AE a grateful look for the term, “the person who has that icon will have to leave the outback and go back home, coughwhere their lives will be 5 times as boringcough. Your goal is get rid of the Outside Influences, and if you’re one of them, well, try to blend in.” “Any questions?” “Yeah, where’s the toilet?” Elementar and AE chuckled in unison. “Your loo is the tree. Good luck.”

All Role PMs have been sent. Day 1 ends on the 28th January at 12:00AWST (4am GMT)
@Zexy has asked not to be included in PMs on the forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom