• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Truth or Dare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started at 7:00pm CDT Thursday.

What keeps you coming back to BMGf after nearly two years of membership? (Happy early second Bulbaversary btw~)

Truth please.

I came for the christmas stuff and stayed for all the potential trades.

What is your favorite song?

Truth for me.

What is your favorite song?
It changes depending on my mood. "Circle of Life" is my favorite song from TLK and is a favorite in general too.

Truth for me.
Which is scarier: being up really high, like on a plane or on top of a skyscraper, or being down really low, like in the depth of the ocean or deep underground in a cave?

Dare please. (No fanart or fanfics though, because I lack the time and talent for both.)

It changes depending on my mood. "Circle of Life" is my favorite song from TLK and is a favorite in general too.

Which is scarier: being up really high, like on a plane or on top of a skyscraper, or being down really low, like in the depth of the ocean or deep underground in a cave?

Dare please. (No fanart or fanfics though, because I lack the time and talent for both.)

Up really high. Put Viva la Torchic in your sig for 1 week. Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom