• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Try to find your first post!! (INSTRUCTIONS ADDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslandWalker

Reaction score
This is a real challenge!! At least describe your first post if you can't find it, but try to quote it. I found mine, here it is:

Hi! This is my first time here. I can give you a Crawdant for any johto starter or a Qwilfish.
My FC is 4941 2388 9917

It's so awesome to see my first post over a year later! If I wouldn't have ventured out of the new Trade Station I would probably have left already and have only 150 posts. Have fun!

EDIT:

Follow these instructions:

1. Advanced search
2. Username: (yours)
3. Show in (ascending order)
4. Show results as: (posts)

It works, try it!!

Last edited:
Re: Try to find your first post!!

My first post is nothing special.

Hi, Im SuperSeaking. Im obviously new to the forums, and....well, yeah. I try to make jokes a lot but I have a feeling that most of them arnt funny. And just to clear things up, Im not a noob, in case you didnt figure it out before.

My top 6 favorite Pokemans are: Totodile/Feraligatr, Crobat, Sableye, Flygon, Victreebel, and Cloyster.
You guys like any of those Pogemans?

Hi.

Been a part of other forums before. Haven't really found one I stuck with since I left Runescape...

My avatar might be Kabuto, but my favorite Pokemon will always be Dragonite. He's totally better then Salamence, does Salamence get Extreme Speed? No? Didn't think so.

That's enough about why Dragonite is the best...

So, basically, hello out there, I hope this forum is better than recent ones I've been to.

Eh. It was a decent introduction.

I honestly wish I could find it. I believe it was in the HGSS section though.

Ryuu, I found a really old post by you.

It's from 5/12/09 at 6:23.

The date's right, but I don't think that's the first.

Okay, maybe it is... maybe.

Ouch, my second post...

My first was... deleted. :S It was posted in one of the threads about the PokeBeach scandal a few months ago. But the problem wasn't with my post; the whole thread was deleted.

My first post is nothing special.

You guys like any of those Pogemans?

Hehe, I welcomed you!

EDIT:

I honestly wish I could find it. I believe it was in the HGSS section though.

Try searching a word you remember in the post in that section, that's how I found mine. I searched "qwilfish" and out it came.

My first post was, oddly enough, a note to Blackjack Palazzo (Iron Mask Marauder when I first came here, now known as Commander Mitsumi o_O) to correct "asterics" to "asterisks" in the rules post of the Writer's Workshop forum.

Just a small nit to pick: the word "asterics" should be "asterisks".

Don't worry, I'll be contributing properly in a few minutes.

To date, that mistake still hasn't been corrected.

User: GreenGyarados said:
Does anyone know the American release date? I couldn't find anything.~

I was such a newbie.

To lazy to find it but its probly something very dumb >.>

Edit:this is my 600th post hell ya!

On 7/19/09:
I recently joined and thought I'd introduce myself. I have been a pokemon fan for almost 7 years now. For some reason I never cared for pokemon when it was a fad in the late 90s. I still watch the anime at times but I am now more a fan of the games.
My favorite pokemon is eevee.:)
My intro.

Found it!

Is this how you post?

Well I have Fireworks by the Plain White T's in my head.

I actually couldn't find out how to make an intro post. XD I was a newbie, too. Until I got an infraction, someone commented on the fact I revived a dead thread and I thought it was a good thing.

I'm pretty sure my intro post in the Garden Grotto was my first post, now 72 or 73 pages back:

New user here, but I've been a longtime user of Bulbapedia and recently decided to join up on these forums.

I've been playing Pokemon since buying Red (and then later, Yellow) way back in the day. Since then I've stuck to that pattern... one of the two first versions (in my case Red, Silver and Ruby), and the inevitable third version. And since Gen III, also one of two past-generation versions (FireRed for me, and on the 14th SoulSilver).

I haven't really watched the show since the first season first aired on YTV here, but I've stuck with the games and they're still some of my favourites.

Since then I've caught up on the anime I missed, lol. I'm now almost completely current (on those that've been aired in English).

Hai

As a frequent visitor of Bulbapedia (google n stuff)to strengthen my knowledge, I finally took the step and registered on the forums. Big step for me as I am a complete dunce when it comes to Pokémon whether it be shipping, battle strategies and whatnot related, I've still been enchanted by the wonderful world of Pokémon for *counts* 9 years. wow.

I'm 20 for the moment and hail from Flanders,Belgium. Besides frantically watching pokémon anime and looking out for any news on Gen. V I also watch and critique pro wrestling as a fairly active part of the IWC. I also type way too much.

I seriously have no life and I'm proud of it. If any more info is needed on me, I'll probably answer any question you might have :)

PS: My username is awkward, but it was conceived when a typical internet user butchered another username of mine in that famous lingo and it sorta stuck.

Also, congratulations to Archaic and Kasumi and happy new year!

Delrihuzz.

yup, found it in no time. It was the only thread I ever started ^^

The last line seems pretty ridiculous, but yeah ... they had just announced their engagement like a week before. Felt like the right thing to do. To date, it's probably still the longest post I've ever made.

I wish I could find mine. The most I can say is that it had something to do with the Gen. V starters. The thread has since then been merged and most of the posts in it were lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom