• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TundaStormShipping (Rika/Grusha/Iono)

Catz

Goodnight Everybody!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
I'm probably the only person that actually loves this ship with a passion (it's a blessing and a curse), but who knows, some of you might too! For now, I'll enjoy my silly lesbians

(yes I hc Grusha to be transfem but uh shhhh)

Which would they prefer: Tera Electric Mamoswine, Tera Ground Rotom-Fridge or Tera Ice Sandy Shocks?

I'm probably the only person that actually loves this ship with a passion (it's a blessing and a curse), but who knows, some of you might too! For now, I'll enjoy my silly lesbians

this is a ship worth sailing on .
transfem grusha gang no fucking way!!!!! there are 2 (two) of us
i love them so much together they r one third of my pokemot3s. a phrase that sounded better in my head
i feel like theyd have the best dynamic. rika is so grounded but also Silly and grusha is a dork (Silly by definition) and iono is, of course, just Straight-Up Silly and very proud of herself for it and it's great. they're all perfect they're perfect together The End

Transfer Grusha yaaaaaaas
I thought of a Grusha x Iono but Grusha x Iono x Rika is per-{50% off f-word replacement}-fection

Transmasc Grusha? Based. Transfem Grusha? Based.

Grusha and Iono were revealed around the same time, and I loved them as a t4t ship. Then SV came out and we were introduced to Rika, and I wavered between Iono/Rika, Grusha/Rika, and Tulip/Rika. So... why not them all? My main ships of them are Rika/Iono/Grusha and Tulip/Salvatore, but I love the rest of the ships between them.

Transmasc Grusha? Based. Transfem Grusha? Based.
grusha is schrodinger's trans person. are they a trans man? trans woman? on the enby spectrum? transmasc? transfem? transmasc or transfem and on the enby spectrum?? who knows!! all we can be sure of is that grusha is NOT cisgender and that is very based of them

Back
Top Bottom