• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Turner Broadcasting press site removes 24th XY episode from the schedule: English tit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Turner Broadcasting press site removes 24th XY episode from the schedule: English title for ...

The English episode title for the 24th XY episode has now been removed from the Turner Broadcasting's official press site.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Turner Broadcasting press site removes 24th XY episode from the schedule: English

The schudeled finally was real. I think that Turner has been removed the schedule after being noticed to Turner (CN) that the episode was been delayed in Japan.

However, there's the typos of the XY20 episode airing twice and XY23 title and summary, which seems weird.

Re: Turner Broadcasting press site removes 24th XY episode from the schedule: English

D'oh

Go figure

Though why put the title up in the first darn place :confused:

Last edited:

So does this mean the dub will take a one week break :/

Probably not. The dub didn't suddenly get a week ahead of the Japanese version; Japan did not have a week off when the episode would have aired, they just aired the next episode instead.

Probably not. The dub didn't suddenly get a week ahead of the Japanese version; Japan did not have a week off when the episode would have aired, they just aired the next episode instead.

I hope you are right but doesn't this say it would air on July 5th as opposed to June28th

me on the other thread:
I wonder if they scheduled it before knowing the Japanese airing was delayed and will now have to pull it off... it'll be amusing though if it'll air in English first (that never really happened other than the Mirage/MD cases) although I guess it's also possible they'll manage to air it in Japan before the dub gets to it
Guess that's it... it probably happened with the TR VS TP eps back in BW, which is amusing to think that a complete dub probably exist for but will never get aired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom