• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

TV-Game magazine revealed 116th Best Wishes episode title: Charmander, Charizard to a

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
TV-Game magazine revealed 116th Best Wishes episode title: Charmander, Charizard to appear

In the latest edition of the TV-Game magazine, the title of the 116th episode of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes series has been revealed. The episode entitled 「燃えよリザードン!VSカイリュー!」Get Fired Up, Charizard! Vs. Dragonite! is scheduled to air Mar. 7, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Morgil

Reaction score
Re: TV-Game magazine revealed 116th Best Wishes episode title: Charmander, Charizard

I knew it! FireRed/LeafGreen remakes confirmed!</sarcasm>

Dark Hurricane

Loves Suicune
Reaction score
Re: TV-Game magazine revealed 116th Best Wishes episode title: Charmander, Charizard

yay! I feel like Fluttershy....

FreeXax

Reaction score

I can't wait to see Charizard return! I hope he is animated better than he was in the Battle Frontier though.