• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TV Tokyo video confirms Tabunne, possibly another creature: Pokémon seen on future Po

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
TV Tokyo video confirms Tabunne, possibly another creature: Pokémon seen on future Pokémon ...

Update: A silhouette has been floating around the internet, featuring a character very similar to the one shown here. The image can be seen to the right. TV Tokyo has updated its website with a preview for a Generation V introduction special, to air September 16. The 28-second trailer revealed the revamped set for Pokémon Sunday, of which included an image of Tabunne, a Pokémon previously seen in a game screenshot, and possibly another Pokémon.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: TV Tokyo video confirms Tabunne, possibly another creature: Pokémon seen on futur

Its cool that we r getting a new Meowth/Skitty/Glameow-type Pokemon, but where was Tabunne seen before? I havnt seen anything even resembling that thing before...

Re: TV Tokyo video confirms Tabunne, possibly another creature: Pokémon seen on futur

Its cool that we r getting a new Meowth/Skitty/Glameow-type Pokemon, but where was Tabunne seen before? I havnt seen anything even resembling that thing before...

I think it was from a screenshot a while back.

I like that "blade" looking thing on the end of the cat's tail.

Tabunne was shown at the BW Demo Tour.

I'm liking that new cat =3

Yet ANOTHER purple cat????

WOOOOOOOOT!!!!! :ksmile: I'm excited now :p

I already have my team of epic cuteness forming in my mind.......

I like that "blade" looking thing on the end of the cat's tail.

I know that what I'm about to say is speculation, but Absol has a blade as it's tail.

A CAT?! Hehe... I love all of the cat Pokemon... Nintendo won't disappoint me with this one, it seems~ <3

New cat is cool looking. I just hope it's a dark, psychic or ice type. Well anything but Normal.

And I find Tabunne pretty adorable.

I feel like saying something useless so i am gonna say that the lady talking to us is probably our mom.

I like the new cat...But Tabunne is kinda weird. 0_0

I know that what I'm about to say is speculation, but Absol has a blade as it's tail.

No, just no.

I love the cat, I just hope it doesn't end up being normal type.

Tabunne...I really don't know what to say. Probably the weirdest one revealed so far.

No, just no.

AGREED.

Man, it's PURPLE. The only similarity is the tail. MAYBE IT'S A SEVIPER AND ZANGOOSE PREEVO /sarcasm/

Tabunne is seriously making me consider taking back what I said about Victini. I mean, what we have here is basically a bipedal [wp]Patamon[/wp] with smaller, non-wing-like ears. It even has a similar color scheme to the aforementioned Digimon, just a bit lighter. Hopefully it'll have an evolved form that isn't so Digimon-looking, but I have my doubts.

There, I got "lookz leik teh Digimanz!!!11" out of my system. Now, as for the cat...

New cat is cool looking. I just hope it's a dark, psychic or ice type. Well anything but Normal.

I would have to concur about the type; It'll be nice if PokExperto is correct about it being Dark, as we don't need any more Normal-type cats when we already have Meowth, Skitty, Glameow and their evolutions. You got that, Game Freak? :disgust:

guillomeow looks pretty neat as far as I can tell, looks like its gonna be a dark-type, and I do not question the possibility of it evolving, as it most likely will.

Im thinking Tabunne is going to be this gens version of clefable, it looks like something that could evolve with a moon stone :]

I gotta say Quag, I'm not really not seeing that flying pig digimon in Tabunne. THIS guy though? Whole 'nother story.

Also, that shadow of the cat thing? I reckon it's just some guesswork by some nameless internet shmuck. Not seeing how the tail is 'bladed' like that in the screencap at all. Adding to that, the proportions of that shadow are pretty messed up anyway...

Last edited:

I can see where he's coming from, since I share the same sentiments. Patamon's most significant feature is its ears and it possess a very 50/50 color scheme of Orange and Whiteish. Well, Tabuune is the same way. Its colors are Whiteish (or cream) and Pink. The first thing you recognize about it is its ears. And then, they even have the same big blue eyes.

Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Whismur... all of these Pokemon seem like characitures of real animals with funny traits thrown in. Perhaps Tabuune will be of the same ilk.

I gotta say Quag, I'm not really not seeing that flying pig digimon in Tabunne. THIS guy though? Whole 'nother story.

Also, that shadow of the cat thing? I reckon it's just some guesswork by some nameless internet shmuck. Not seeing how the tail is 'bladed' like that in the screencap at all. Adding to that, the proportions of that shadow are pretty messed up anyway...

I mentioned that it looked like a gremlin and a furby awhile back in a different thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom