• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia tvtropes mafia: endgame: site is down (MAFIA WIN) 9/26/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome to TvTropes Mafia! In this game, 10 tropes have been selected as characters. For more information about what tropes are and how the entire TvTropes site operates, you may want to check the site's main page: TV Tropes

there are characters everywhere, and they all fall under a trope of some sort.
10 of these character tropes got together for a "little get-together" but it soon turned deadly.
*insert flavor here*
regardless of whether or who lives, there will be a minority who know each other, and want to get rid of the majority, who don't know each other.
but who will win?

Expected start time: whenever the following conditions are met:

>We need to have 10 signups.
>In-Thread Attacks Mafia is over (so that Zexy won't be hosting more than one game at the same time).
>Less than 20 days have passed since this thread was posted (as per Queue rules).

Rules (please note the parts in bold as they are different from what tends to be the norm):
1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules apply.
2. Day phases will last 24 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If I am sure that we won't be able to update we may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out at my discretion. If no sub is available to take your place, you may be modkilled.
4. Nameclaiming isn't allowed. No quoting of role PMs or screenshots, though (the quoting part includes exact wincon wording).
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the hosts.
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: Zexy". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: Zexy".
7. Outside communication is NOT allowed with the exception of the mafia QT.
8. Rules are subject to change. We will make sure to mention you if that happens, but since mentions don't work sometimes, please keep your eyes open.
9. Please, let's keep it civil. It is just a game.
10. The most important rule. Have fun!
11. Hyper-Majority rules are in place. This means that if, at any given time in a Day phase, at least 2/3 of the players alive are voting for the same person, the Day phase will end as soon as possible with that player lynched.Night phases may also end early if all night actions are sent and at least 8 hours have passed.
12. IMPORTANT: No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask me if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and I may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing me beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy. I am sorry but this has to become rule, we've had too much of this lately.

PLAYERS:
1. @HumanDawn Big Bad - Roleblocker - WON IN ENDGAME!
2. @Elementar; Hero With Bad Publicity - Miller - Lost in endgame
3. @Etrian Oddity; @Giles; Villain With Good Pubilicity - Godfather - WON IN ENDGAME!
4. @WolfOwl; The Generic Guy - Vanilla - Lost in endgame
5. @jackatlasred; The Hero - Doctor - Lynched Day 3
6. @Giles Playing A Tree - Vanilla - Killed Night 1
7. @jdthebud; Red Shirt - Vanilla - Lost in endgame
8. @Eye Gel; Anti-Hero - Namecop/1x Vigilante - Lynched Day 2
9. @Alex Kaz; The Smart Guy - Cop - Killed Night 3
10. @Molten Eevee; Memetic Mutation - Reporter - Killed Night 2

SUBS:

SPECTATORS (there will be a graveyard/spectator QT):

Last edited by a moderator:
I love reading TvTropes after consuming a piece of media for dozens of hours! In!

Since the only other game I'm participating in right now is the aforementioned In-Thread Attacks mafai which I'll probably die very quickly in, I may as well sign up for this one. So in.

Though is it me or are the rules not actually there for some reason? Strange... Maybe it's the theme I'm using or something?

Hello, if you could count me in I'd really appreciate it.

If you are new, I'd recommend raising your post count to 10 first.
The war room and fun and games do not count by the way, but there is a place in outside the box dedicated just to posting random stuff.

If you are new, I'd recommend raising your post count to 10 first.
The war room and fun and games do not count by the way, but there is a place in outside the box dedicated just to posting random stuff.

Thank you

Hello, this sounds fun MCH. Count me in.

Host announcement: returnofmastercrazyhand has stepped down as a host of this game. I will be hosting this by myself.

Still 2 spots left!

Bumping this as there are 4 days left and 2 more spots.
I may cut 1 or 2 roles down.

Yu-gi-oh mafia isn't filling :(
So I'll join this one instead.
You guys should totally join Yu-Gi-Oh mafia. What? No! I'm not bumping!

Anyway, I have no idea what tvtropes is. Should I look it up or is it not mandatory?

Anyway, I have no idea what tvtropes is. Should I look it up or is it not mandatory?
It's not mandatory.

Gotta say I'm surprised you don't know what tvtropes is. Although not knowing about it may have preserved more of your sanity xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom