• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Twelfth movie's English title possibly revealed: No release date announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Movie 12 English title revealed: Title to be "Arceus and the Jewel of Life"

Movie 12 English title revealed: Title to be "Arceus and the Jewel of Life"

During the Locarno International Film Festival in Switzerland, a subbed trailer for the twelfth movie was shown. The trailer revealed both the English title, "Arceus and the Jewel of Life", along with an alternate pronunciation of Arceus.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Movie 12 English title revealed: Title to be "Arceus and the Jewel of Life"

Hmmm... it looks like it IS the title...

Oh well better luck next time.

Huh, that's not too bad a title. If they removed the "and" and stuck a : in its place, it'd be somewhat better, but it's definitely better than "Giratina and the Sky Warrior", which just sucks as a title. Also, I think I prefer this pronounciation of Arceus.

Twelfth movie's English title possibly revealed: No release date announced

During the Locarno International Film Festival in Switzerland, a subtitled trailer for the twelfth Pokémon movie was shown. The trailer revealed that the movie's English title will be "Arceus and the Jewel of Life".

Read more on Bulbanews

Impossible. The movie hasn't even been out for a month in Japan and they already dubbed it? I'm pulling Bulba's most infamous argument: Pics or it didn't happen.

Looks like I got the last laugh Sceptile, it's not so impossible after all.

Just look at the promotional poster.

Movie_12_Poster.png

Brock isn’t on it. Grrrrrr. . . :banghead:

Just look at the promotional poster.

Brock isn’t on it.

Is he that guy who randomly follows Ash and Dawn around for no reason what so ever? You know, the one that they just threw in to make up the numbers. Oh yeah, and he has the really over used gag of going crazy over any girl he sees then getting stopped. That was funny the first 100 episodes (well not really) but now we're on episode five hundred and something it's a little bit over used. He doesn't bring much to the anime or the movies, so I'm glad he's not in the poster.

I don't get it, I just don't get it. There's plenty of room for Brock on Ash's right, but they had to give it all to Grotle. Now there's this lovely addition of awkward negative space. [/artrant]

I'm hoping it really is a working title. Not that I mind that the final product be called that.

I don't get it, I just don't get it. There's plenty of room for Brock on Ash's right, but they had to give it all to Grotle. Now there's this lovely addition of awkward negative space. [/artrant]

I'm hoping it really is a working title. Not that I mind that the final product be called that.

I guess they wanted to make the poster alittle 'Epic', I guess to the creators he was boring and therefore not well suited for an 'Epic' preview.

That's not a poster being released for dub fans, though.

If it was, it wouldn't have "2009 Pikachu Project" written out in Japanese at the bottom.

Well, I must say, thats an ok title, seems better than the original one, not something I would have thought up, but still good.

Looks like I got the last laugh Sceptile, it's not so impossible after all.

Well there is still no date for it yet so what Sceptile said still could stand, but it does mean the movie might appear sooner than we think.

Saw the trailer on Pokebeach before, looks pretty cool.

... Mo' like Arceus and the Philosopher's Stone. B)

Is it me or does that poster look kind of cheap? Like it was just kind of traced over and slapped together in photoshop with those airbrushes everywhere.

I can't see why everyone is saying fans have been mispronouncing Arceus for all this time. The narrator of this poorly produced trailer can't pronounce Pokemon either, so I wouldn't take everything from it as canon just yet *skeptical*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom