Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature new a

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover reve

'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover reveals new artwork

Online retailer Neowing posted the listing for Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime, revealing a DVD release of December 18, 2009. The cover shows new artwork for the movie that was not used in any promotional materials. The DVD will cost ¥4179.

Read more on Bulbanews

Badass office lady
Reaction score
Re: 'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover

That is a badass DVD cover.

Also, this is the angriest DVD cover I've ever seen. Even Pichu is angreh.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Re: 'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover

Its mother-effing awesome with the whole staff in the air thing. And Arceus covering the whole top with rays coming out of his head is awesome.

Animal Carer
Reaction score

Looks great any news of English DVD yet?

Good Bad Bug
Reaction score

Does anyone see Brock on there? I don't.

~Love Is Hard To Define~
Reaction score

Yay! But should I watch it, it might be coming out this year for the U.S. But IDK about that. TPCi likes to **** with us.

XY
Reaction score

That's not new
Brock wasn't on the previous two movie DVD covers either (and I mean the original Japanese DVD, not the dub)
Ash/Pika and Dawn/Pip are the stars, Brock is the sidekick

is watching you
Reaction score

Best Japanese movie DVD cover yet. The poster's much better, as usual, but I like this too.

Reaction score

They feel Brock isn't even important enough to be put on movie covers/posters anymore.

Its nothing new.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature new artwork

Online retailer Neowing posted the listing for Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime, revealing the DVD release to be on Dec. 18. The cover shows a new artwork for the movie that was not used in any promotional materials. The DVD will cost ¥4179.

Read more on Bulbanews

Excelsior
Reaction score
Re: Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature n

The new DVD cover is kickass! No Brock though is disappointing however for this Brock fan.

it must be magick
Reaction score
Re: Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature n

i really like this cover its very dramatic and epic looking

Reader and Writer
Reaction score

Wow great cover! Really like how intense Ash looks.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

One more late congrats! I hope you had a good one!

Proud Hetalia Fangirl ♥
Reaction score

Epic. 'Nuff said.

Ash looks awesome when he's angry. :)