• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature new a

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover reve

'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover reveals new artwork

Online retailer Neowing posted the listing for Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime, revealing a DVD release of December 18, 2009. The cover shows new artwork for the movie that was not used in any promotional materials. The DVD will cost ¥4179.

Read more on Bulbanews

Badass office lady
Re: 'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover

That is a badass DVD cover.

Also, this is the angriest DVD cover I've ever seen. Even Pichu is angreh.

Simpler times ahead
Re: 'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover

Its mother-effing awesome with the whole staff in the air thing. And Arceus covering the whole top with rays coming out of his head is awesome.

Animal Carer

Looks great any news of English DVD yet?

Good Bad Bug

Does anyone see Brock on there? I don't.

~Love Is Hard To Define~

Yay! But should I watch it, it might be coming out this year for the U.S. But IDK about that. TPCi likes to **** with us.

Does anyone see Brock on there? I don't.
That's not new
Brock wasn't on the previous two movie DVD covers either (and I mean the original Japanese DVD, not the dub)
Ash/Pika and Dawn/Pip are the stars, Brock is the sidekick

is watching you

Best Japanese movie DVD cover yet. The poster's much better, as usual, but I like this too.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature new artwork

Online retailer Neowing posted the listing for Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime, revealing the DVD release to be on Dec. 18. The cover shows a new artwork for the movie that was not used in any promotional materials. The DVD will cost ¥4179.

Read more on Bulbanews

Excelsior
Re: Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature n

The new DVD cover is kickass! No Brock though is disappointing however for this Brock fan.

it must be magick
Re: Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature n

i really like this cover its very dramatic and epic looking

Reader and Writer

Wow great cover! Really like how intense Ash looks.

追放されたバカ

One more late congrats! I hope you had a good one!

Proud Hetalia Fangirl ♥

Epic. 'Nuff said.

Ash looks awesome when he's angry. :)