• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature new a

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover reve

'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover reveals new artwork

Online retailer Neowing posted the listing for Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime, revealing a DVD release of December 18, 2009. The cover shows new artwork for the movie that was not used in any promotional materials. The DVD will cost ¥4179.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: 'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover

That is a badass DVD cover.

Also, this is the angriest DVD cover I've ever seen. Even Pichu is angreh.

Re: 'Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime' to be released on DVD December 18: DVD cover

Its mother-effing awesome with the whole staff in the air thing. And Arceus covering the whole top with rays coming out of his head is awesome.

Looks great any news of English DVD yet?

Yay! But should I watch it, it might be coming out this year for the U.S. But IDK about that. TPCi likes to **** with us.

Does anyone see Brock on there? I don't.

That's not new
Brock wasn't on the previous two movie DVD covers either (and I mean the original Japanese DVD, not the dub)
Ash/Pika and Dawn/Pip are the stars, Brock is the sidekick

Best Japanese movie DVD cover yet. The poster's much better, as usual, but I like this too.

Does anyone see Brock on there? I don't.

They feel Brock isn't even important enough to be put on movie covers/posters anymore.

Its nothing new.

Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature new artwork

Online retailer Neowing posted the listing for Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime, revealing the DVD release to be on Dec. 18. The cover shows a new artwork for the movie that was not used in any promotional materials. The DVD will cost ¥4179.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature n

The new DVD cover is kickass! No Brock though is disappointing however for this Brock fan.

Re: Twelfth movie's Japanese DVD to be released in December: DVD cover will feature n

i really like this cover its very dramatic and epic looking

Wow great cover! Really like how intense Ash looks.

One more late congrats! I hope you had a good one!

Epic. 'Nuff said.

Ash looks awesome when he's angry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom