• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Twelve Days of (pokeshippy) Christmas

RainbowMoondust

stomach hurts...
Reaction score
I only have the first six right now, but more are on the way!

[
Twelve Days of (pokeshippy) Christmas​

On the first day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me,
A Farfetched in a Wepear tree.​

Misty: What in the world am I going to do with these? I suppose I’ll plant the tree, but what do I do with the Farfetched?

On the second day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me,
Two Squirtle-doves,
And a Farfetched in a Wepear tree!​

Misty: Oh, wow! They’re soooo cute! But why are there paper wings taped to their backs? And why another Farfetched? *sweatdrop*

On the third day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me,
Three Sinnoh Shellos,
Two Squirtle-doves,

Misty: I’m not sure if I should scream and run away, or give them a hug. It was really kind of him to send me some water types all the way from Sinnoh though… But what’s with all the Farfetched!

On the fourth day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me,
Four calling Phione,
Three Sinnoh Shellos,
Two Squirtle-doves,

Misty: How on earth did he get these! They’re supposed to be really rare, I’ve never even seen one in person, and that song they’re singing is so pretty. Lets see, three more Shellos, two more Squirtles, and yet another Farfetched in a Wepear tree. There is definitely a pattern here.

Violet: (whispering to Lily) Who knew he could be such a romantic.

Lily: (whispering back) I know, right. It’s like the most romantic thing ever and she somehow hasn’t figured it out yet.

On the fifth day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me,
Five Mystic Waters!
Four calling Phione,
Three Sinnoh Shellos,
Two Squirtle-doves,

Misty: Perfect! I’ve been looking for some of these for a while now. He knows me so well! <3 Although I’m not sure why he’s showering me with so many weird gifts…

On the sixth day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me,
Six Vaporeon a-laying,
Five Mystic Waters!
Four calling Phione,
Three Sinnoh Shellos,
Two Squirtle-doves,

Misty: Umm… Daisy?

Daisy: Yeah?

Misty: I think we’re gonna have to build that lake outside afterall.

Daisy: Great! I’ll get the Diglet!

Misty: Please make sure its really big. Because if this keeps up, there will be no shortage of water Pokemon here. Or Farfetched.

END OF PART ONE​

Comments?

(If this one does well, I might do a Misty sends to Ash one)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom