• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Twitchplayspokemon Mafia!!!!! Endgame: MAFIA? FALLED(town wins) 10/15/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!! sign ups open!

Please switch me to the player list.

Player

Hopefully this Mafia game doesn't die before it starts.

First Mafia game, in as a player.

In.

3 slots left!
also I am writing the role pms as I send then, so the confirming spree will be longer than most due to that instead of copypasta.

Can I join please? I'm not that good at mafia, but I still like playing it!

and... garthic is banned
that leaves 3 slots left, including the one zexy requested to be removed from.

Hey! I trailed off last year after one game but I'd be happy to start back up again with this one if you need more players!

I can be switched to player now

new rule added: as a host
I might place a post restriction, or do something else random at will to make the game more fun. this can range from a second NK to a breather phase (no NK or lynch) or anything else I can think of. if this is against the rules of the war room, please let me know in advance @CrackFox; @Paperhorse;

new rule added: as a host
I might place a post restriction, or do something else random at will to make the game more fun. this can range from a second NK to a breather phase (no NK or lynch) or anything else I can think of. if this is against the rules of the war room, please let me know in advance @CrackFox; @Paperhorse;

The mechanics of the game are entirely up to you :)

and now I remember that I'm going on vacation from october 2-9 so I will have to start this on the 10th or something.
just bear with me if I don't start it right away too, and I want the thread to be seen start to end, so yeah...

Sure, I'll play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom