• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Twitter Account a Fake: Prankster encourages those tricked to subscribe to his YouTub

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Twitter Account a Fake: Prankster encourages those tricked to subscribe to his YouTube

Yesterday, Bulbanews reported on a Twitter account that had been registered at the beginning of the month, apparently belonging to The Pokémon Company International. It has been brought to our attention that this account is a fake.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Twitter Account a Fake: Prankster encourages those tricked to subscribe to his Yo

no surprises there.

Re: Twitter Account a Fake: Prankster encourages those tricked to subscribe to his Yo

I've said it once, and I'll say it again.... request permission to punch this asshole in the stomach? He has the nerve to ask people to subscribe to his Youtube channel after calling everybody "idiots" and some vulgar stuff along with it.

:dodgy: Something was fishey. And he is encouraging those fooled to suscribe?

Now would be a good time to say, hey, if you're willing to help with Bulbanews, we always need new people. And it's not half as hard as Bulbapedia, considering most of the template work is done for you already.

Now would be a good time to say, hey, if you're willing to help with Bulbanews, we always need new people. And it's not half as hard as Bulbapedia, considering most of the template work is done for you already.

what does this entail, actually?

I just thought of something... Wasn't there this guy on the Pedia who kept making a page with the same title as the username of the YouTuber? Maybe... They're the same person!

You see something new, you report it.

He needs to be banned from the internet now..

*Head teems with conspiracy theories* 0_o
Was the comment after my post directed at me?

My post? it was directed at that guy on youtube since i remember him pushing hoenn is going to be in HG/SS so bad and got proven wrong when the games came out and claimed he diddn't say anything about it even through he had his videos on it still on his page.

Last edited:

That guy should be permabanned from Bulbapedia.

I hated that kid ever since I saw one of his videos. He's a arrogant little shit head who has a big ego and all the YouTube fame has got into his head.

>_> I hate people who get big on YouTube then they think they can run shit.

That guy should be permabanned from Bulbapedia.

He's NOT on BG...Idk what gave you that idea.

First: this guy is a fucking troll.

But damn, did he do a good job. He's a douchebag, an asshole, and a prick, no question, but the fact he had us going a few days is no small feat.

Second: does NoA know about this? I mean seriously, not only so they can request the takedown, but also because clearly, if TPCI had a twitter, people would follow it. If anything, this shows there's a definite demand for Pokemon pages on social networking sites.

First: this guy is a fucking troll.

But damn, did he do a good job. He's a douchebag, an asshole, and a prick, no question, but the fact he had us going a few days is no small feat.

Second: does NoA know about this? I mean seriously, not only so they can request the takedown, but also because clearly, if TPCI had a twitter, people would follow it. If anything, this shows there's a definite demand for Pokemon pages on social networking sites.

I am pretty sure NOA been contracted about this but i am surprised nobody tried to hack YT page and messed it up.

Some people on other forums were laughing at Bulabpedia because they posted the Twitter account and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom