Go, Go, Team Flare! follows Looker and Diantha's investigation of Team Flare, continuing the story from Battle! Friends from Kalos. Players will receive Event Voucher W for completing battles in this event, which can be redeemed in the Exchange Items menu for a variety of items including 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, 5★-Guaranteed Kalos Scout Tickets, and Xerneas Crystals, which can be used to give Professor Sycamore & Xerneas a power boost, expanding their Sync Grid. Players can also obtain Gems and Event Medals for completing special missions during the event. Players will be able to obtain all of these rewards, with the sole exception of the Professor Sycamore & Xerneas power boost, even if they have previously completed the Villain Event during its original run between February 13th and March 6th this year. The Professor Sycamore & Xerneas power boost, if obtained again, is automatically replaced with a 3★ Power-Up.
Unlike regular Story Events, this Villain Event does not include any lineup bonuses to increase battle rewards. There are however special bonuses for Kalos Sync Pairs, who will have increased Attack, Defense, Special Attack and Special Defence when used in missions for this event, giving them an easier time in completing stages.
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 10:00pm (PST)
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover Event Voucher W and Xerneas Crystal items will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to each player's Present Box.
layers will face off against Serena and Calem in this returning Extreme Battle Event. Sync Pairs from Kalos in player's teams will receive boosts to their Attack, Special Attack, Defense, and Special Defense, with this strength bonus increasing with difficulty level.
In addition to the areas available from the beginning of the event, two additional areas will be added for players to challenge on November 27th, at 10:00pm (PST).
- Take On Calem! Part 1
- Take On Calem! Part 2
5★ Serena (Champion) & Greninja's Master Fair Scout is available in-game now, and will run through until December 24th, at 10:59pm (PDT). This is the first time the pair has been offered in a scout since they were first released in a Master Fair Scout which ran from November 30th, 2022, to January 9th, 2023. As usual for Master Fair scouts, 5★ Sync Pairs will have a 12% chance of appearing, with the featured pair having a higher chance of appearing than other pairs. Master Fair-exclusive Sync Pairs may reappear in future Master Fair Scouts. In conjunction with this latest Scout, Serena (Champion) & Greninja are being updated so they now have a Support EX Role available to unlock.
The Serena Master Fair Scout includes a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout. The first five times players perform a Sync Pair Scout x11 for this scout, they will also receive the following bonus presents:
- 1st Scout: Strike Move Candy Coin x1, Support Move Candy Coin x1, Tech Move Candy Coin x1
- 2nd Scout: 5★ Power-Up x2
- 3rd Scout: Sprint Move Candy Coin x1, Field Move Candy Coin x1
- 4th Scout: 5★ Power-Up x4
- 5th Scout: Move Candy Coin x1