• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two more Funfest Missions to be available at the COEX Mall in South Korea: Will be av

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Two more Funfest Missions to be available at the COEX Mall in South Korea: Will be available ...

Two more Funfest Missions will be available for the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games at the COEX Mall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Two more Funfest Missions to be available at the COEX Mall in South Korea: Will b

I went to the Nintendo booth in Coex yesterday to play the Pokemon XY Demo, and I have some pictures here.

They gave out plastic fans featuring one of the new starters (pictured). Every hour or so one of the Nintendo representatives would come out with a microphone and talk about Pokemon XY, and get the kids to cheer for it (pictured). She also did a quiz, showing a picture of a certain Pokemon from XY on the TV screen and asking them to name it, asking when they can pre-order Pokemon XY, and when the release date is. If they answered the question correctly they would get a small bag of Pokemon stickers and an XY pamphlet.

The crowd of people around the Nintendo booth are also up for battles if you go into the Union room and wait a couple minutes. Lots of people were using event Pokemon (especially the event Liepard which was being distributed when I went), and most people seemed to prefer double battles.

I'm sure it will be a similar experience next week, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Pokemon XY Demo is still available, since the back with the Nintendo booth was Animal Crossing themed they had the demos out way past the Korean release.

Attachments

• vOtDivb.jpg
    vOtDivb.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 276
  • DIo4E4l.jpg
    DIo4E4l.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 123
  • faZ2hjg.jpg
    faZ2hjg.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 177
  • HSA47hA.jpg
    HSA47hA.jpg