• ME has two Legendary encounters this week. Watch them here and here.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

GEN VI: Two more Vivillon please

Reaction score
Hello, I probably haven't been on this site for a long time. But I'm running out of ideas. I seek to complete my collection of Pokémon #666 Vivillon.

I only require two more Icy Snow and Sandstorm. If anybody would be willing to provide these last two I would be very happy. My Native is the Polar I also have many Modern and I can offer Charmander as well.

Sonic Scream
Reaction score
i believe i have an icy snow i can give you... lemme check :)

UPDATE: @Werewolf Hero ... I do have an icy snow spare i can give you. :3 ... sent it over to Y :)

FC: 3711-9599-8103 IGN: Joseph

.. you can give me anything in return, happy to help! ^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay, Yellowsnow I just registered you. What I have plenty of are Vivillon and Charmander.

Random things My current tumbler it's the best way to contact me.

Last edited:
Sonic Scream
Reaction score
Okay, Yellowsnow I just registered you. What I have plenty of are Vivillon and Charmander.

Random things My current tumbler it's the best way to contact me.
Unfortunately i don't use Tumblr :S .... sent you a pm though, we can continue it from there:)

Last edited: