• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in February,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in February, announced ...

Shogakukan Asia has released two new English volumes of Pokémon Adventures in Singapore — Pokémon Adventures volume 47 and Pokémon Adventures Ruby & Sapphire volume 2.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in Febru

I see they're going the Viz Media route and restarting the number count again*
*Viz Media skipped the R/S/E arc for the D/P/Pt when they finished the G/S/C arc, meaning they started at Vol 1 for D/P/Pt instead of Vol 30

Re: Two new Adventures volumes released by Shogakukan Asia: Volumes released in Febru

*Viz Media skipped the R/S/E arc for the D/P/Pt when they finished the G/S/C arc, meaning they started at Vol 1 for D/P/Pt instead of Vol 30
Yes and no, the volume count is reset for these because they're reprinting two-in-one volumes that were originally released as singles by Chuang Yi. :p VIZ Media just did it because...they did it. lol

Yes and no, the volume count is reset for these because they're reprinting two-in-one volumes that were originally released as singles by Chuang Yi. :p VIZ Media just did it because...they did it. lol

I must have skimmed over that, shoot...
Have they done this (2 in 1) with the previous arcs yet?

I must have skimmed over that, shoot...
Have they done this (2 in 1) with the previous arcs yet?
Nah not yet. I assume they picked RS because of the relevance of ORAS. other than that they've only done volume 42 onward (pickin up wqhere CY stopped). i'd like to think that they'd do other arcs if these perform well, but that's just speculative, there's no evidence for that assumption :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom