• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Two new episode titles

Vintage
Reaction score
Only three episodes between today's Contest with the next official one? Wow.

Really can't wait to see what Kengo looks like, if he really is the rival from the gaems.
But...the rival from the games is named Jun. Kengo isn't even an option. .-.

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Time for credits again:
Scenario
DP023 - [bp=Category:Episodes written by Seishi Togawa]Seishi Togawa[/bp]
DP024 - [bp=Category:Episodes written by Shinzō Fujita]Shinzō Fujita[/bp]
DP025 - [bp=Category:Episodes written by Aya Matsui]Aya Matsui[/bp]
DP026, DP027 - [bp=Category:Episodes written by Atsuhiro Tomioka]Atsuhiro Tomioka[/bp]
Animation Director
DP023, DP027 - [bp=Category:Episodes animated by Izumi Shimura]Izumi Shimura[/bp]
DP024 - [bp=Category:Episodes animated by Kazue Kinoshita]Kazue Kinoshita[/bp] (in other words, the Satoshi VS Pikachu episode will be poorly animated)
DP025 - [bp=Category:Episodes animated by Makoto Shinjō]Makoto Shinjō[/bp]
DP026 - [bp=Category:Episodes animated by Makoto Shinjō]Masaaki Iwane[/bp]
I see I've accurately predicted the animation director for all five of these episodes. I also predict that [bp=Category:Episodes animated by Hiromi Funatsu]Hiromi Funatsu[/bp] will direct DP028.

A little more on-topic: Knowing the anime producers, it's more likely that Kengo is just another anime-only character, like Shinji and Nozomi.

Ben Eary
Reaction score
Yes! DP 26 is animated by Iwane. I can bet that Kengo VS Ash will be good.

Reaction score
Yah I think Kego will be just a one shot character too. Drew was in the credits with May this guy is not. Probaly just there to make Ash jealous or some thing, now that would be funXD
I mean Kego and Hikari were friends and he sees this guy named Ash with his friend, he's probaly curious whether or not Ash has feelings for Hikari. Kind of like that Misty Mees her Match episode :p

Vestjysk Gimpe
Reaction score
Why're ya'll pairing Hikari and Kengo up?
Really, the guy's interested in Ash. I smell a real pair coming up >D

Haha.

Quagbert said:
DP024 - Kazue Kinoshita (in other words, the Satoshi VS Pikachu episode will be poorly animated)
Since it seems that Ash will be vs. another Pikachu, it doesn't dissappoint me that much, but I still HATE HATE HATE poorly animated episodes, soo... :<

何だよ?!
Reaction score
Hmm...the Pika ep has my interest, and so does what appears to be the first two-part Contest ep for our heroine. Can she defeat Piplup's evo? She needs to win now, this is looking rather embarrassing next to when May won her first contest.
Hikari's first two-part contest episode was DP 11 and 12. This is our second.

But, I want to know what Scott's response to the opinion of Hikari's new rival Kengo being the (actual) love interest for Hikari.

Yeah, now that I think about it, it's probalby not Jun, however, it's always possible. Guess will just have to wait until the episode preview.

A black and white world
Reaction score
A cake-making pikachu? That reminds me of Magical Pokemon Journey, where a pikachu and a clefairy made cakes.