• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two new episode titles

Only three episodes between today's Contest with the next official one? Wow.

Really can't wait to see what Kengo looks like, if he really is the rival from the gaems.

But...the rival from the games is named Jun. Kengo isn't even an option. .-.

Time for credits again:
Scenario
DP023 - [bp=Category:Episodes written by Seishi Togawa]Seishi Togawa[/bp]
DP024 - [bp=Category:Episodes written by Shinzō Fujita]Shinzō Fujita[/bp]
DP025 - [bp=Category:Episodes written by Aya Matsui]Aya Matsui[/bp]
DP026, DP027 - [bp=Category:Episodes written by Atsuhiro Tomioka]Atsuhiro Tomioka[/bp]
Animation Director
DP023, DP027 - [bp=Category:Episodes animated by Izumi Shimura]Izumi Shimura[/bp]
DP024 - [bp=Category:Episodes animated by Kazue Kinoshita]Kazue Kinoshita[/bp] (in other words, the Satoshi VS Pikachu episode will be poorly animated)
DP025 - [bp=Category:Episodes animated by Makoto Shinjō]Makoto Shinjō[/bp]
DP026 - [bp=Category:Episodes animated by Makoto Shinjō]Masaaki Iwane[/bp]
I see I've accurately predicted the animation director for all five of these episodes. I also predict that [bp=Category:Episodes animated by Hiromi Funatsu]Hiromi Funatsu[/bp] will direct DP028.

A little more on-topic: Knowing the anime producers, it's more likely that Kengo is just another anime-only character, like Shinji and Nozomi.

Yah I think Kego will be just a one shot character too. Drew was in the credits with May this guy is not. Probaly just there to make Ash jealous or some thing, now that would be funXD
I mean Kego and Hikari were friends and he sees this guy named Ash with his friend, he's probaly curious whether or not Ash has feelings for Hikari. Kind of like that Misty Mees her Match episode :p

Why're ya'll pairing Hikari and Kengo up?
Really, the guy's interested in Ash. I smell a real pair coming up >D

Haha.

Quagbert said:
DP024 - Kazue Kinoshita (in other words, the Satoshi VS Pikachu episode will be poorly animated)

Since it seems that Ash will be vs. another Pikachu, it doesn't dissappoint me that much, but I still HATE HATE HATE poorly animated episodes, soo... :<

Hmm...the Pika ep has my interest, and so does what appears to be the first two-part Contest ep for our heroine. Can she defeat Piplup's evo? She needs to win now, this is looking rather embarrassing next to when May won her first contest.

Hikari's first two-part contest episode was DP 11 and 12. This is our second.

But, I want to know what Scott's response to the opinion of Hikari's new rival Kengo being the (actual) love interest for Hikari.

Yeah, now that I think about it, it's probalby not Jun, however, it's always possible. Guess will just have to wait until the episode preview.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom