• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Two new moderators join the party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
busy
Reaction score
From the 2012 Staff Drive, @Neltharion S. Deathwing and @Synthesis have been hired for Fun and Games.

Please join me in congratulating the two! We look forward to them making a Fun and Games a welcome place for everyone :)

Stumped
Reaction score
Grats Syn and Neltharion. Good luck with modding fun and games! (Not that you'd need it of course)

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Congratulations Neltharion and Synthesis! :)

It's all ogre now.
Reaction score
Congrats guys! I know you guys are gonna do a great job as mods!

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
Congratulations, guys! Now maybe the mods will have a chance in that thread where us users count to 100 before a mod posts

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
A little late but congrats!!!

Lovely
Reaction score
I realized I hadn't congratulated yet XDD - congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.