• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Two new passwords for PMD Gates to Infinity revealed: Iron, Blue Key acquired with th

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Two new passwords for PMD Gates to Infinity revealed: Iron, Blue Key acquired with the passwords

The passwords to unlock Iron and Blue Key have been revealed for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.

Read more on Bulbanews

Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
Re: Two new passwords for PMD Gates to Infinity revealed: Iron, Blue Key acquired wit

So the Blue Key unlocks new sections of dungeons that they could've easily given us by not putting those gates up? I guess it's a good thing that you don't have to pay for this one, but still, it makes me nervous for how the main games will handle it.

Last edited:
Pie pAN-CHAM
Reaction score
Re: Two new passwords for PMD Gates to Infinity revealed: Iron, Blue Key acquired wit

Thank You!

CottonSheepFairy
Reaction score

So the Blue Key unlocks new sections of dungeons that they could've easily given us by not putting those gates up? I guess it's a good thing that you don't have to pay for this one, but still, it makes me nervous for how the main games will handle it.
You can already get to those sections fairly easily. You can buy these keys for 5 gold bars without password. They can also be gotten for about 1.5k Poke if you upgrade the detour facility. There's nothing new here; this is basically the equivalent of releasing wondermail for a key that they use for the first two games.

Besides, if those doors were unlocked, the overpowered Pokemon that lurked inside would be awakened from the start, and in a lot of case- especially in earlygame- you don't want to do that.