• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two New Titles

Maxim Posthumus

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
2 New Titles Revealed!

EXCLUSIVE!
Recently, two new episode titles were revealed!

In the first one I can read only Shin'ou.

But the second one is CLEARLY "Emperor Quartet's Goyou and Dohtacun".

Yay! We will see Goyou in the anime! Cool! And so early, there is some chance that we'll see more Emperor Quartet members.

Proof:

Hmm....

Those sound like good episodes.

But anyway, shouldn't this be in the main Anime forum? O.O

It's a little early for the generational "Ash meets a single member of the regions Elite 4 and the rest of them can go to hell" episode. It's like they cut out Team Galactic to stuff in the non-Gym Leader characters from the games.

It's a little early for the generational "Ash meets a single member of the regions Elite 4 and the rest of them can go to hell" episode. It's like they cut out Team Galactic to stuff in the non-Gym Leader characters from the games.

I have different theory about that.

They cut Team Ginga because they didn't want to show Pealkia and Dialuga (let me use my own romanisations) in anime. They wanted to show them in movie. But movie is NEVER based on games. So, no Ginga in movie and no Ginga in anime. Simple.

They've never used the main villains in a movie, and the summaries for the movie thus far have not used Team Galactic at all.

And generally the Legendary Pokemon appear both in the movies and in their own anime episodes. The Legendary Birds all got their own episode, as did Lugia, the Legendary Beasts, the Legendary Golems, Celebi got several episodes, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre . . .

To date, the only Legendaries not to be featured outside of the movies are Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, and Jirachi. But considering that Articuno didn't get its own episode till well into Johto, I expect those four to get featured episodes in DP.

GOYOU *fangirling goes here*

Although, I would've perferred Shirona. It'd make more sense, since her first appearence was in Hakutai City

Part of me suspects if they use Shirona, it'll be in Dawn's Contest arc as a Coordinator or something.

They've never used the main villains in a movie, and the summaries for the movie thus far have not used Team Galactic at all.

I know it. I never said that I expect to see Team Ginga in 10th Movie.

I just said that they don;t want to show Pealkia and Dialuga in anime because they want to show them in movie.

And that's why Ginga doesn't appear in anime.

But I DON'T expect to see them in movie because movie NEVER uses game characters.

Simple.

But according to Yamato-san at SerebiiForums the first episode title is "Shin'ou Jikuu Densetsu!" ("Shin'ou's Space-time Legend"). So, we ARE going to see Dia&Pal in anime. So, maybe there's some chance to see Ginga... Maybe... I believe that all these complains about lack of Ginga in anime will come to them someday, or maybe they already did. And they will finally show them.

Last edited:
Source: Pokeani

May 24 DP35 四天王ゴヨウとドータクン

Elite Four Goyou and Dootakun / Elite Four Lucian and Bronzong

May 31 DP36 シンオウ時空伝説!

The Time and Space Legend in/of Sinnoh! / The Sinnoh Space-Time Legend!

Last edited:

The first movie and the sixth movie with Teams Rocket and Magma would very much like to argue against that.

I'd like to say that the second one has got to be about Dialga/Palkia (and introducing a member of the Elite 4 in the episode beforehand means the two eps could even be part of an arc) but... I wont hold out any hopes.

If it does, then great, if it doesn't then it's just the anime being the anime.

I want Flint, dammit!

Anyway, could the last episode title possibly mean that *gasp* Team Galactic finally appears?!

So the anime gets another one of the Elites for its ongoing list. There are a number of things I could conclude from the anime mentioning Dialga/Palkia, but I am going to wait and see what happen.

I want to know the animation director leik now. Goyou's episode better not get a crummy one.

Oooooh. I desperately hope the second ones means Ginga-dan is mentioned SOMEWHERE.

I've already posted my opinions on the Goyou episode xD

"Emperor Quartet"? What's wrong with translations that are actually familiar to people, like Big Four or Shitennou?

Anyways, it's nice to see another Elite in the anime.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom