• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: Two Perfect Cowards

Iggy

Reaction score
Well, here it is, the prologue and the first three chapters. I felt no reason to keep this under wraps any longer (even when my nerves tell me otherwise).

I gave it much serious work and thought (lots and lots and LOTS) and still do, so I appreciate any solid feedback.

Of course a little introduction couldn't do harm. It's about Nogal, a cowardly and unworthy boy, with a deep rooted fear of Pokemon, who is forced to succeed his ruthless father as gym leader while being confronted with his harrowing past fringed with mystery and horror.

I rated it Teen because it deals with a traumatic past of more than one charachter veiled in mystery. I don't think there's much else of objectionable nature to warrant a mature rating. I even do my best to avoid the words "blood" and "death".

When I finish a new chapter I'll replace the PDF attached to this message. Alternatively, if you don't have an account for this forum (and thus can't view the attachment) then click here to see a public version of the story on Scribd.

Btw, I'll try to make an EPUB version of the story so people can easily read it on e-readers.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom