• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Two possible titles for July revealed: Mojumbo to make its anime debut

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Two possible titles for July revealed: Mojumbo to make its anime debut

Two new titles for July were revealed by Newtype magazine. King of the Forest! Mojumbo!! and Everybody Participate! Pokemon Hustle!! will be the 134th and 135th episodes of the Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series, which will air July 2 and 9, respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
LOL, I asked myself, "What the hell Pokemon is Mojumbo?"

Some of those Japanese names are just wacky.

Reaction score
LOL, I asked myself, "What the hell Pokemon is Mojumbo?"

Some of those Japanese names are just wacky.
So did I at first, but the name makes sense if you read it in your native language or most of us, in English. Apart from this, now only Likiliky and Magnezone need to be seen in Anime then we'd have all non egendary pokemon from Gen IV right?

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
So did I at first, but the name makes sense if you read it in your native language or most of us, in English. Apart from this, now only Likiliky and Magnezone need to be seen in Anime then we'd have all non egendary pokemon from Gen IV right?
Togekiss?

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
didn't Lickilicky appear already in the Solaceon daycare episode?

clear fluid.
Reaction score
And Leafeon.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this Tangrowth episode. I love Tangrowth so... yeah. I'm curious to see what they'll do with it.

Edit: And Porygon-Z. This is arguable, though.

Reaction score
There are around 15 Sinnoh Pokes that haven't been in episodes yet. Not counting the legends since they appear in the movies.