• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two possible titles for July revealed: Mojumbo to make its anime debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Two possible titles for July revealed: Mojumbo to make its anime debut

Two new titles for July were revealed by Newtype magazine. King of the Forest! Mojumbo!! and Everybody Participate! Pokemon Hustle!! will be the 134th and 135th episodes of the Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series, which will air July 2 and 9, respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

LOL, I asked myself, "What the hell Pokemon is Mojumbo?"

Some of those Japanese names are just wacky.

LOL, I asked myself, "What the hell Pokemon is Mojumbo?"

Some of those Japanese names are just wacky.

So did I at first, but the name makes sense if you read it in your native language or most of us, in English. Apart from this, now only Likiliky and Magnezone need to be seen in Anime then we'd have all non egendary pokemon from Gen IV right?

So did I at first, but the name makes sense if you read it in your native language or most of us, in English. Apart from this, now only Likiliky and Magnezone need to be seen in Anime then we'd have all non egendary pokemon from Gen IV right?

Togekiss?

didn't Lickilicky appear already in the Solaceon daycare episode?

And Leafeon.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this Tangrowth episode. I love Tangrowth so... yeah. I'm curious to see what they'll do with it.

Edit: And Porygon-Z. This is arguable, though.

There are around 15 Sinnoh Pokes that haven't been in episodes yet. Not counting the legends since they appear in the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom