• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Two-Word story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GastlyGibus

World's worst critic
Reaction score
Howdy! I'm a new user here, so I figured what better way to break the ice with the community than with a fun little forum game? I checked a few pages back and didn't see this one, so if it's already been done before, forgive me!

Anyways, this game is called Two-Word story. Basically, I'll start the beginning of a story using two and only two words. The next person to post has to post two additional words to add to the story and keep it going. For example, let's say I start the story like this.

"Scrafty was"

the next poster could respond with something like

"very hungry"

and then someone else responds with

and so on for every post afterwards. If we get to a point where we feel the story has reached a good conclusion, we can start an entirely new one. Every page or two I'll combine all of the words so far so people can see where the story is at that point. The only rules are:

1. No double posts. Wait until another user has replied before posting another two words.
2. Keep it clean, please. Try to refrain from the characters engaging in any lewd or inappropriate acts.
3. Have fun, and keep it going until the end of the "story." :p

Also, be considerate of others. Don't try to forcibly change the direction of the story with words like "actually, no" or "no, wait."
if that makes any sense. Keep the story flowing!

So without further ado, let us begin. I'll start the first two words.

"A Gengar"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom