• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TWR Awards 2019 [RESULTS ARE LIVE]

Also, I suppose the awards are only for games finished this season, otherwise Defeat the Boss from AussieEevee should also be elegible.
Yeah we decided that since DtB has a definite theoretical ending point, that it'd become eligible if and when it wraps up.

Here you go, voted for as many as I could think of someone suitable. Wanted to vote for myself for a couple, but that's not allowed :p

Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Town Performance
Elieson (for actually making use of OC in Chaos Mafia to get Town to spill their guts)-Best Single Mafia Performance
ExLight-Best New Player
Jinjo (she got independent a few times and always pulled it off great)-Best Single Independent Performance
-Best Single Sub In Performance
Midorakawa (for her behaviour in Black Butler Mafia)-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct
Ereshkigal (for being so wacky)-Most Entertaining Player
DekuNut (for Chaos Mafia)-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player
-Best Save

Mafia Host Tier
(Were they any new hosts other than me?)-Best New Host
DekuNut (for his cool Death Note setup)-Most Creative Host
Doctor Flop-Most Entertaining Host
-Most Organised Host
Max1996-Fair Hosting Award
Lone_Garurumon-Best Flavor Writer
-Best Original Game
ME/Doctor Flop (Whichever one designed the Chaos roles)-Best Custom Role Creator
ME/Doctor Flop (For Chaos Mafia IV)-Host of the Best Mafia Game
Max1996 (for Danganronpa V3)-Host of the Best Bastard Game

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user
-Most committed user
-TWR Person of the Year

Team Tier
-Best Town Team Performance
-Best Mafia Team Performance

Also @ZinnLav jinjo isn't a new player, pretty sure she won that category last season. Also please could you format your votes better, like putting a new category on a new line, just a suggestion.
I didn't vote for Jinjo as a new player? I voted for her as an independent? I didn't see anything in the rules about not voting for prior winners...
And I'm just copying the template that was provided.

Why these two, if I may ask?
I might be a bit bias toward Danganronpa >.>
I had a lot of fun playing in it and it fit the theme well.
Also I didn't know you were a new host, you exceed my expectations yet again.

Vote: Max1996 - Best New Host

Sorry Contrainer, it is a little hard to get a gauge when it was the smallest Mafia game that went by so quick.

I might be a bit bias toward Danganronpa >.>
I had a lot of fun playing in it and it fit the theme well.
Also I didn't know you were a new host, you exceed my expectations yet again.

Vote: Max1996 - Best New Host

Sorry Contrainer, it is a little hard to get a gauge when it was the smallest Mafia game that went by so quick.
For Mafia specifically, I am.

Best Single Town Performance - ExLight from Black Butler Mafia/ He did not claim Miller on day 1. He got investigated by a Cop on N2 and came up as guilty. He almost got lynched and I liked how he defended himself.
-Best Single Mafia Performance - FinalArcadia from Voltron Mafia/ Two mafia got killed off so early and FinalArcadia soloed all the way till end game and she won as mafia.
-Best New Player - ExLight
-Best Single Independent Performance - Space from Tokyo Ghoul Mafia
-Best Single Sub In Performance - Magnificent Entertainer from Pokemon Generation Three
-Most Entertaining Player - Ereshkigal
-Most Strategic Player - Magnificent Entertainer
-Most Unlucky Player - Ereshkigal/ Eresh has tried to vig kill me in Pokemon Rival Mafia and in Black Butler Mafia but the vig kill always backfired and Eresh would end up dying instead of me.

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host - Zinnlav
-Most Creative Host - Elementar
-Most Entertaining Host - DarthWolf
-Best Flavor Writer - DarthWolf
-Best Custom Role Creator - Zinnlav/ I loved the Unjester Bus Driver role I had in Black Butler and I have never seen a role like this before.

Team Tier
-Best Town Team Performance - Scooby Doo Mafia
-Best Mafia Team Performance - The War Room Awards Mafia

-Most Entertaining Host - DarthWolf
-Best Flavor Writer - DarthWolf
For what games do I have this honour?

I didn't vote for Jinjo as a new player? I voted for her as an independent? I didn't see anything in the rules about not voting for prior winners...
And I'm just copying the template that was provided.
See, this is why formatting is important :confused:

Yeah we decided that since DtB has a definite theoretical ending point, that it'd become eligible if and when it wraps up.
It's admittedly a little bit depressing, because DtB is the only game I have that I've really done anything worthy of an award :p

I'll update this post with my votes later.

-Most Unlucky Player - Ereshkigal/ Eresh has tried to vig kill me in Pokemon Rival Mafia and in Black Butler Mafia but the vig kill always backfired and Eresh would end up dying instead of me.
Oh? I forgot that happened in Rival Mafia, I will
Vote: Ereshkigal as the unluckiest player
For the same reasons Jinjo mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom