• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TWR Awards 2019 [RESULTS ARE LIVE]

Current standings:

Mafia Player Tier

-Best Single Town Performance - Max1996
-Best Single Mafia Performance - Magnificent Entertainer
-Best New Player - ZinnLav
-Best Single Independent Performance - Jinjo
-Best Single Sub In Performance - Magnificent Entertainer
-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct - Midorikawa
-Most Entertaining Player - Ereshkigal
-Most Strategic Player - Magnificent Entertainer
-Most Unlucky Player - Ereshkigal
-Best Save - Jinjo

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Player Performance - Soulmaster
-Most Entertaining Player - no votes
-Most Strategic Player - no votes
-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct - no votes
-Most Unlucky Player - no votes

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host - Tie between Max1996 and Zinnlav
-Most Creative Host - Calvin :)
-Most Entertaining Host - Tie between Doctor Floptopus, DarthWolf, Magnificent Entertainer, and Lone_Garurumon
-Most Organised Host - DarthWolf
-Fair Hosting Award - Max1996
-Best Flavor Writer - Magnificent Entertainer
-Best Original Game - Tie between Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z (Lone_Garurumon and DarthWolf), Noughts & Crosses Mafia (Calvin :)), and YOU Mafia (Elementar)
-Best Custom Role Creator - Doctor Floptopus
-Host of the Best Mafia Game - Chaos Mafia IV (Magnificent Entertainer and Doctor Floptopus)
-Host of the Best Bastard Game - Chaos Mafia IV (Magnificent Entertainer and Doctor Floptopus)

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host - Max1996
-Most Organised Host - Max1996
-Most Entertaining Host - Max1996
-Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game - Max1996

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user - Pika_pika42
-Most committed user - ZinnLav
-TWR Person of the Year - Tie between ZinnLav, MegaPod, and Max1996

Team Tier
-Best Town Team Performance - Tie between USM Ubers Mafia (Sloonei, Ereshkigal, Max1996, ReturnofMCH, speedchuck, DekuNut, TheCapsFan, bulba account, Calvin :)) and Pokemon vs. Digimon Mafia (AussieEevee, Magnificent Entertainer, Elementar, Pika_pika42, Rainbow Cloud, Officer Snake, jdthebud, Elieson, HumanDawn, Luminary, Crystal Onix)
-Best Mafia Team Performance - Tie between Chaos Mafia IV (DekuNut, Elieson, AussieEevee, Kyriaki) and TWR Awards '18 Mafia (MegaPod, Pikochu, Ereshkigal)

i didnt get a single vote for anything :(

ME was disappointed in us for not voting, so I guess I had to :p

Unfortunately I will be giving a lot of empty answers, i'm sure some people deserve it but I only came back around halfway into this season and haven't really bothered to read through the games, I apologise and thats on me!

Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Town Performance
-Best Single Mafia Performance
-Best New Player
-Best Single Independent Performance
-Best Single Sub In Performance
-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct
-Most Entertaining Player
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player
-Best Save

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Player Performance - DarthWolf (Once again winning WotE, alongside the other winners ofcourse! I'm not too sure how he does it)
-Most Entertaining Player -
-Most Strategic Player -
-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct
-Most Unlucky Player - Lone_Garurumon (I read through WotE and thought he was quite unlucky due to the coin toss ending he had)

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host
-Most Creative Host
-Most Entertaining Host
-Most Organised Host
-Fair Hosting Award
-Best Flavor Writer - Magnificent Entertainer
-Best Original Game
-Best Custom Role Creator
-Host of the Best Mafia Game
-Host of the Best Bastard Game

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host - Max1996
-Most Organised Host - Max1996
-Most Entertaining Host - Max1996
-Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game - Max1996 (WotE)

Pretty obvious reasons why, whether Max believes he deserved the clean sweep or not is his choice. Without him last season we all wouldn't have even gotten a non mafia award section. So I think its fairplay to him, kudos Max!

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user - DarthWolf
-Most committed user
-TWR Person of the Year

I honestly wish I could vote everyone for this section, I feel like I don't have any quarrel with absolutely anyone, and I'm not one to pick favourites either :p

I'm gonna assume Mods are okay to be chosen. With this one it was a toss up between so many people. Everyone has been really friendly (as always). But since my return Darth is usually the one I ask for help, with a few exceptions, and he has always been there to answer my questions when he can, and general help when hosting etc.

There were many others I considered for the friendly award, I think easily of the top of my head that ME, AE, MegaPod, LG, and countless others for it. Just because I haven't named you doesn't mean you wasn't considered! I just had to pick one i'm afraid. (Otherwise my person chosen would be the entire TWR) :p

Team Tier
-Best Town Team Performance
-Best Mafia Team Performance
-Best Non-Mafia Team Performance

Again, I apologise for the small amount of awards given, I felt bad not voting so just decided to throw my two pennies in. Sorry! :(

RESULTS
Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Town Performance: @Max1996 (Holiday Mafia 2018)
-Best Single Mafia Performance: @Magnificent Entertainer (Pokemon Generation III Mafia)
-Best New Player: @ZinnLav
-Best Single Independent Performance: @Jinjo (Pokemon Generation III Mafia)
-Best Single Sub In Performance: @Magnificent Entertainer (Pokemon Generation III Mafia)
-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct: @Midorikawa (Black Butler Mafia)
-Most Entertaining Player: @Ereshkigal
-Most Strategic Player: @Magnificent Entertainer (Pokemon Generation III Mafia)
-Most Unlucky Player: @Ereshkigal (Black Butler Mafia)
-Best Save: @Jinjo (Classic Sonic Mafia)
-Best Mafia Player: @Magnificent Entertainer

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Player Performance: @Soulmaster (Battleship V3)
-Most Entertaining Player: N/A
-Most Strategic Player: N/A
-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct: N/A
-Most Unlucky Player: @Lone_Garurumon (War of the Elements ABC 1-Time Comeback)
-Best Non-Mafia Player: @Soulmaster

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host: @Max1996
-Most Creative Host: @Calvin ッ (Noughts & Crosses Mafia and Pokemon Generation III Mafia)
-Most Entertaining Host: @Doctor Floptopus, @DarthWolf, @Magnificent Entertainer, and @Lone_Garurumon
-Most Organised Host: @DarthWolf
-Fair Hosting Award: @Max1996
-Best Flavor Writer: @Magnificent Entertainer
-Best Original Game: @Lone_Garurumon & @DarthWolf (Poke Ball Z Mafia)
-Best Custom Role Creator: @Doctor Floptopus (Chaos Mafia IV’s Dressmaker)
-Host of the Best Mafia Game: @Doctor Floptopus & @Magnificent Entertainer (Chaos Mafia IV)
-Host of the Best Bastard Game: @Doctor Floptopus & @Magnificent Entertainer (Chaos Mafia IV)
-Best Mafia Host: @Magnificent Entertainer

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host: @Max1996
-Most Organised Host: @Max1996
-Most Entertaining Host: @Max1996
-Fair Hosting Award: @Max1996
-Best Non-Mafia Host: @Max1996

Team Tier
-Best Town Team Performance: Pokemon vs Digimon Mafia (@HumanDawn, @Rainbow Cloud, @Officer Snake, @jdthebud, @Elieson, @Magnificent Entertainer, @Pika_pika42, @Crystal Onix, @AussieEevee, @Luminary, @Elementar), USUM Ubers Mafia (@Sloonei, @Ereshkigal, @ReturnofMCH, @speedchuck, @DekuNut, @TheCapsFan, @bulba account, @Calvin ッ)
-Best Mafia Team Performance: Chaos Mafia IV (@Kyriaki, @AussieEevee, @DekuNut), The War Room Awards ‘18 Mafia (@MegaPod, @Pikochu, @Ereshkigal)
-Best Non-Mafia Team Performance: N/A

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user: @Pika_pika42
-Most committed user: @ZinnLav
-TWR People of the Year: @ZinnLav, @Max1996, & @MegaPod

Congratulations to everyone who won an award, thank you to everyone who voted, and here's to another great year in The War Room!

Congratulations to everyone who won an award, and thankyou very much to those who nominated me! I'm very thankful for the awards!

Special congratulations to the teammates I had in USUM mafia, this is the first ever player award i've won, and i'm glad it was a big joint team effort. Same to those in Pokemon vs Digimon, I wasn't involved in that game but i'm glad we can share the award.

Again, special congrats to @Max1996 for keeping Non Mafia alive, hopefully this year you have a bit of competition :p

Congrats again everyone!

There definitely is, there are already some in queue, like your own. And of course some ongoing ones that took a while... looking at you DtB.
Agreed, my comment was actually mostly aimed at DtB! and also to get others to join the queue for it but shhh

Just from the sidelines it looks award worthy already, but only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom