• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

:confused:

What I meant was like, if we had non-hostile indepts, I feel like they would counterclaim the Jester soft to earn Town's trust.

The absence of that might point out to an anti-town role like SK. And a role like SK wouldn't want Max's lynch because it would reveal that Max isn't occupying the Anti-Town indept slot.
Not really. By doing that they let us know they exist. And this game is harder to fake claim in than a normal game. There are limited roles one can be, especially once we start saying what games we submitted.

Again, I'm an idiot and didn't realize that I was probably the only bomb. I am Town and have a reason for claiming. I actually don't care a lot if I get lynched

I guess it's probably the best outcome outside of a scum lynch since his role only helps mafia otherwise.

That bomb claim by Contrainer was...not good. Seriously, even if you think he's softing bomb, there was no real reason to counterclaim it as he was getting lynched anyway. Now your role is useless.

Anyway, I think there is at least two scum on the Max wagon given how easy it was to jump on it, and it ended up with 9 out 14 players...maybe even three scum.

I mean I would've been a better lynch than Max, his death actually tells Mafia a role that Town has.
As for Contrainer, who reveals Bomb D1? Chances of a vig are quite low compared to the chance of Mafia killing you in the night. Unless you false claimed for some reason.

Well, it's not one of those usual awful mislynches. At least we got that out of the way. Sadly, I don't know if anything can be made out of Max's lynch.

Contrainer's bomb claim, I have no idea what to do as Contrainer pretty much render himself useless. It's one of those claims that is almost near impossible to check without serious consequences.

Gonna give guts reads and my reasons why for that gut read.

Mido: She seems to be taking stances in the game based on the facts we may know and does provide analysis. Lean slight town.

Calvin: I feel he hasn't contributed that much. Has some stuff but mostly recycled stuff. Null

LG: Who?

MegaPod: Who?

Zinn: Zinn is a wild card for me. For some reason, Zinn rubs off to me as town but there's something about Zinn that makes me think Zinn is perhaps scum too. I think it has to do with bringing up the bomb subject on Day 1 which somehow led to an actual claim of a bomb. I'm leaning slight scum.

Officer Snake: Don't recall anything of value. Null.

PP42: Mainly nothing of value.

Contrainer: Leaning scum on the bomb claim alone and the fact that it's near impossible to test. Honestly, a vig should target him sooner or later to get rid of that annoying claim.

DarthWolf: I do have some confidence what Darth is town given that he is at least moving the conversation forward.

jdthebud: Nothing of value.

FA: I feel okay with FA for now since he is providing analysis as the game moves forward. Leaning town.

Pikochu: He's town. Promise you. :)

ExLight: Aside from me, I feel that Exlight is contributing the most out of the game so far. I think it's getting to the point where ExLight is leading the conversation. Does make me concern that because Exlight is leading the conversation is whether for town motivation or trying to misdirect us. Will read as town for now.

Honestly, a vig should target him sooner or later to get rid of that annoying claim.

Would we vig it? Would it not be better as a lynch? I just feel vigging it is concerning as it could be a legit claim, and if it was legit the vig would die too, losing two town roles. Even if vig was one-shot it would still be useful to have the player around after they use their ability. (If any)

Day 2: One Down

Day 2: One Down

"W-w-wait a second!" stammered MegaPod, "maybe I was wrong, but I wasn't the one who vaporized Max. ME did!"
"Relax," said the AdMEnistrator, casually, "Max isn't vaporized. I just sent him to the lava-tory. That's all."
"The lava-tory," said DarthWolf, "you mean the place where you send people to be melted while they're still alive?"
"That's the place," confirmed the admin, cheerfully, "but it's currently under new management. Now the lava is actually all contained under an extremely thick Pyrax glass floor that I was commissioned to design by Dylan. Personally, I liked it better when the victims were burned to a cinder instantly, but that's not my call anymore."
"...so Max is okay?" asked Lone_Garurumon.
"Perfectly fine, and perfectly safe," assured Dylan, "but he can't return to the game at this point."

Somewhat reassured, the remaining players went into their respective rooms to ponder their plans for the night.

Midorikawa stayed in and called Zexy, who was spending the night covering for Maniacal Engineer, who should have returned to the Admin Headquarters several hours earlier.
"...so what's keeping him?" wondered the Greek admin.
"Oh, he got sidetracked and is hosting a mafia game with Dylan and AussieEevee," replied Mido.
"Typical," Zexy snorted, "we never should have let him go back to F&G, even if it was just for a quick assignment."
"I mean, do you really need him right now?" asked Mido, "you've got two other admins."
"dig's departure as Head Admin was a bit abrupt," said Zexy, in a bit of an understatement, "we're trying to get our bearings, and it would be nice to have all hands on deck."
"You, Enzap, and dig all knew about ME's reliability as Section Head before you promoted him," replied Mido, shrugging, "you knew what you were getting into."
Zexy sighed.
"Look, I can't deny that the man is a genius," he admitted, "in a little over a week since he's been promoted to admin, he's already made some pretty great technological innovations, but most of those are still in the testing phase. He's been using my zombies as test subjects, and he's a complete flake when it comes to doing actual work."
"Well, is there actually enough work to keep him from being bored?" wondered Mido.
"Enzap has a couple of projects that he thinks will keep ME's interest," stated Zexy, "but that's neither here nor there."
Mido shrugged and decided to change the subject.
"I didn't call you to just talk about ME all night," she said, "I miss you. I feel like I never see you anymore."
Zexy ran a hand through his hair.
"I know," he said, sighing, "being an admin keeps me busy, but I'll try to stop by F&G in the near future. Heck, after this debacle, I think I can arrange to be the one who takes F&G related assignments."
"I'd like that," said TWR's sexiest player, smiling.

Lone_Garurumon fell asleep fairly early, but his dreams were fraught with decaying spambot Zombies.
He tossed and turned feverishly, muttering all the while.
"No. No. Stay away!"

MegaPod paced around his room for a while, cursing his short fuse from earlier.
"I shouldn't have blown up on Max," he said, "that was extremely irresponsible of me. Especially without double checking the facts first."
He pounded his fist on the desk.
"Okay," he declared, "from now on, I will make sure to be more careful and check every possibility before exploding."
With that resolved, he sat and read for a while.

Curiously, ZinnLav found an axe in his suite, which he immediately disposed of by throwing it out the nearest window.
"Wouldn't want to axeidentally kill anybody," he said.
As he walked into the bedroom, he found the room full to bursting with axes.
Well, this certainly is a pain in the axe..." he remarked, "clearly room service around here doesn't make the cut."
He sighed and began to dispose of the axes in any way he possibly could, including flushing them down the toilet.
"Next time, I'll specifically axe the front desk for an axe free room," he muttered.

Officer Snake, Pikochu, and Contrainer all stayed in for a bit, but decided to meet up for drinks in the bar. They sat and chatted for a while, discussing the recent fate of Max.
"I think MegaPod is kinda suspicious for pushing us all to act against Max," Snake said.
"ye," agreed Contrainer, "that wuzn't kewl, man."
"...would you stop talking like that?" asked Piko, rolling his eyes and taking a swig of his beer.
"...sorry," apologized Contrainer.

Surprisingly, DarthWolf decided to hang out with Maniacal Engineer that night. The mad scientist was confused and slightly irked.
"Why are you following ME around?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, as the waffle enthusiast tailed him around the park for a third time.
"It's been a while since we've hung out together," said Darth, in what he hoped was an innocent voice.
"Bullshit," stated the engineer, "you think I'm up to no good again, and you want to be the one to stop ME if I am or you want something from ME."
The Dutch mod thought about denying it but decided it was pointless, so he just shrugged noncommittally.
The AdMEnistrator turned toward his former moderator and poked him in the chest.
"Now look here, bub," he said, firmly, "may I remind you that the last time I was 'up to no good' it was to save my own life. The administration team not only found that all of my actions were completely justified given the circumstances, they decided to promote ME, as well. I am an administrator, and I expect to be treated with the respect that position deserves."
"You expect to be treated with the respect befitting the position, and yet you're slacking off here instead of doing admin work," thought the Sith Puppy, treasonously.
ME retracted his finger, and turned back toward TSR's bar.
"Besides," he said, walking away from the mod, "if I was 'up to no good' who would stop ME? You? Hardly. You're no threat whatsoever."
Darth ruffled his pink hair and sighed before following ME. A night of booze and drunkenness awaited.

jdthebud spent the night tinkering in his room. With Maniacal Engineer mostly gone from Fun and Games and The War Room, he aimed to become the Section's premier mechanical engineer.
"...maybe I should apply to be F&G staff," he muttered, as he attached a servo motor to a joint in a robotic arm, "then I'd get access to ME's R&D plant in The F&G Administration Building."
He looked over his blueprints, and sighed. He still needed to acquire a lot of the parts.

FinalArcadia noticed that there was a Yu-Gi-Oh GX marathon playing on The Card Games Channel, grabbed a bowl of popcorn, and settled in for the night. As the theme song played, she couldn't help but sing along.
"Chilling out with your crew at the schoolyard. Finding trouble, never working too hard."

Pika_Pika42 and ExLight decided to spend the night playing video games, and went head-to-head in Smash Brothers, Mart Kart, and even played a few rounds of competitive Pokemon Battling.
"Awwww man!" grumbled Pika, after losing again at Pokemon battling.
"...you do know that having a team consisting of just Pikaclones isn't competitively viable at all, right?" asked Ex.
"Quiet, you!" countered Pika.
"Brilliant retort," snorted Ex, rolling his eyes.

Meanwhile, Calvin ッwas having a rough night. He'd been staying in his room, when, suddenly, he found that he couldn't talk normally anymore.
"Wut's rong with me? Tawking like this izn't kewl at all," he said, "but I kan't help it. Sumting iz cuntrolling me."

And, because of the sheer embarrassment at the thought of having to spend the rest of his life talking like that, Calvin ッ died.

Dear Calvin,

You are ash catsup from kewl Mafia. Ash catsup was played by kristl ahnicks. The game kewl mafia was hosted by Contrainer in July 2019.

kewl mafia said:
Hello kristl ahnicks, ur ash catsup!
ash catsup is the mane karrackter of the pokmon anme. he haz a lot of kewl pokmon that can do difrent stuf.
so ur the jak of all trads. u hav varies powrs.
sum pokmon u hav r rlly stronk. So ur a 1x vijilontay. u can kil a playr.
u hav a kewl pokdex that shoze u wut pokmon evry buddy haz. so ur the 1x voyer. u can see wut actins r uzed on sum buddy, but not who usd it.
u hav a coot pikachu. so ur the 1x litnin rod. u can redrect evry actin to u.
ur alined with the kewl ppl and win when all threts to ur fackshin r oofed.

You are the JOAT. Powers:
1x Vigilante (Attempt to kill a player)
1x Voyeur (Allows you to see what actions are used on someone, but not who used it)
1x Lightning Rod (Attracts all night roles towards you)

You may use one power per night.

You are aligned with town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Calvin has been killed. They were ash catsup from kewl mafia, hosted by Contrainer. The town JOAT.

Daybreak came, and the staffers checked up on all of the players. Dylan found Calvin ッ dead in his room.
"One down..." he said, ominously.

It is now Day 2. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 20th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Save it for the next Day Phase tho.
We'll talk more about it later.
There is nothing to hide about the claim. He already laid it out, so avoiding it just seems scummy.
Honestly, a vig should target him sooner or later to get rid of that annoying claim.

This is scummy. Why would we have big possibly sacrifice themselves. Their role is better spent on different people. If contrainer isn’t lying then we would lose two town.

Doing work right now so I can't post much, so this is short. However, call me nuts, but I'm kinda thinking that Contrainer's claim might actually be legit and he may be town. I personally disagree with the way he soft-claimed and all, but I can see where it may have seemed like a good idea, even if the odds of a vig shooting him and wasting a bomb would likely be fairly slim on N1. I just don't know why he'd bother inevitably drawing attention to himself with the claim if he was scum, when it was entirely unnecessary to claim at all.

Calvin kill is weird because he's someone I wouldn't have opposed a lynch on, honestly. I guess it helps narrow things down, at least.

Vote: Pikochu

Reads feel fake. And it seems like he’s not paying full attention to the thread. The vig comment is super scummy, and also he’s acting like he’s done something when he hasn’t been a forerunner in doing stuff. I’m not getting town feels at all.

Back
Top Bottom