• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

I never said that’s true. Just something to consider. I always consider crazy stuff as information is revealed.
That's fine then, of course we need to keep these things in mind but I felt as if you were already sure I defended Piko to gain a thing, which is what made me feel accused.

...I’m pretty sure that ties the votes and protects Mega....
Nah, there were 3 votes on MegaPod (You, FA and ExLight) and only 1 vote on jd (MegaPod) when I voted him.

Anyways it actually does matter. Interaction is important. It’s everything in mafia and if we ignored it then what much would we have.
Agreed, but you can't always help or control what others say about you. Your point is correct that interaction is important, but judging one person on the basis of what some other person said feels a bit wrong.

If you’re town then you’ll be fine. I’m going to be looking through your posts today.

Your jd vote at least has more substance than mega’s. I still don’t see much of a case, but it’s better than megas so you currently look better than mega unless I find something super scummy in your posts when I look through them.
Yes please. I would be more than willing to answer your questions if they are related to my actions or any statements I have made.

Something about Darth called my attention tho, he seemed to be very sure Piko's wagon was "Bullshit and has scum influence in it", which makes me wonder if he knew somehow Piko was Town.
If I had to pick someone out of the group of you, Midorikawa, and Darth (the other three top townreads along with myself) to be scum, it'd be Darth. For me it's mostly a gut thing because of NK choices and stuff, but there are some other things that make me a bit nervous. Like, starting here with his D1 rationale on Max, it was something like how he wanted to see how people would react to it
DarthWolf said:
I put a vote on max to see what reactions it would get amd oh boy did you guys react.
So here are the possible situations.

1. Max is indeed vanilla, in which case lynching him wouldn't be the worst option and the power roles can just do their work at night. It's safe to check him.
  2. Max is scum trying to blend in early. It's very risky but if successful its super rewarding, something I would do as scum. My assumption in this case is that he is GF, safe from cop and tracker/watcher claims, thus solidifying his claim. Yes its early and there was no reason to claim it, but would claiming it on D3 really make it look better? Either way, lynch him.
  3. Max is town and trying to protect a powerrole. Now this is most certainly possible and the only reason why we shouldn't lynch him.
So it's a 2/3 argument to lynch him. Now, why not Zinn? Well let's look at these points again. Number 1 is still applicable, if so, Zinn would probably believe max and claim to support his.
Number 2 isn't as likely, he's seen the reactions on max, regardless of what max really is, he wouldn't dare get the same attention as mafia.

Now I honestly think number 3 is the real one here for zinn at this moment but I'd like to not discuss those details for the mafia as to why I think so.
The main point to vote, number 2,isn't (as) applicable to zinn as it is to max.
On D1, he said his vote on Max was to see what reactions he'd get. I could see where this could be to gauge interest in mislynching Max, and in hindsight it's weird that a list of 2/3 explanations for Max that ended with him being town (options 1 and 3) were made out to be 2/3 reasons for him being a good lynch choice. I get that vanilla is seen as expendable, but I still think this is a weird way to twist his own explanation of why we were best off lynching Max and it is a convenient way to make a townie dying seem not quite as bad/scummy. He also went from saying that Zinn is likely town vanilla (and also saying that one of Zinn's posts may have been a "town slip" in post #171) to later voting ZinnLav in D2, actually being the one to start that wagon. Could it have been partly because ZinnLav was the one person who kept saying that they suspected DarthWolf? Additionally in D2, Darth was present for a LOT of the early part of that phase, but he didn't vote until much farther in, after the Pikochu wagon had gotten pretty solid while also not doing a whole lot to turn people away from it.
DarthWolf said:
This leaves zinn and MegaPod at the moment.

Zinn prefers me over piko yet goes for piko. Lacks reason for vote
MP has a reason and although not the greatest is certainly better than Zinn atm
@MegaPod @ZinnLav some reads from both of you would be nice.
Apparently several people felt this way, but I just don't get how anything MegaPod did on D1 or D2 was better than Zinn's posts, and this totally and entirely ignores Zinn's claim, which Darth had found likely to be town in D1 (and even in N1 he said the town slip thing). He could've joined the MegaPod wagon - which already was in motion from Pika_pika starting it and myself adding a second vote - but went with Zinn for flimsy reasons, which snowballed into Zinn's death. If MegaPod is scum, I think Darth may have been subtly trying to protect him here. He did later say this about Zinn's claim:
DarthWolf said:
I didn't see it as a CC in the first place. He stated it but just like with Max I believed there was more to it. Now that we know Max had his reasons for it, it only strengthens that idea on zinn. It's a simple claim and would easily benefit a GF. Vanilla claims are always something to be weary of, unless you know the game isn't role heavy.
But it's a pretty notable turnaround from his thoughts before on the matter.

The reason I'm responding to this at all though - since I know this may seem random when I hadn't mentioned Darth before - is that the deaths we've seen so far feel very weird. Calvin on N1? Pikochu, who was still not really trusted on N2? It feels off to me that not one of the major townread faces in this thread has died yet, and I know I've seen in the past that sometimes this is because one of those people is actually scum not wanting to draw attention to their self staying alive while the others get picked off.

-----

Not related to the above, but personally I don't see anything wrong with Pika_pika's posts. I didn't even think his D2 stuff was bad because his defense wasn't even as aggressive as some acted like it was (in my eyes anyway); I do think he really didn't understand the case on Pikochu and was trying to find out why the votes were even happening. It could be trying to get towncred, but I'm not reading it that way, and his posts this phase have seemed fine as well.

----

Anyway, I still need to look through MegaPod's responses more carefully; I just saw the Darth thing and was like "OMG is the weird feeling I have about him in this game maybe not just total paranoia?" and had to get it off my chest lol

Jd - moderately low activity is nothing inherently scummy when it comes to jd, and I found that he did post some substantial things when he was on, which made me think Town at first. However, a recent post of his strikes me as off, so I kinda changed my mind as I got to the last couple of pages, as you’ll see a little later in this post.
Hmmmmm. This post appears to be gauging the other players’ interest in lynching me without committing anything against me. I find that sorta suspish if I’m being honest. Looks like he’s testing the waters for a mislynch possibility based on who the other players would be willing to vote off. So I’ll drop a vote on him.

vote: jdthebud
The curse lives on!
Is this the only reason you're voting for jd? It doesn't feel very committed since you say it's just "sorta suspish" that he asked if everyone was still looking at you as a lynch option today. That this is all that amounted from your reads list on everyone does make it feel like an OMGUS vote, even if jd didn't actually vote for you.

Day 3.5 Votals
Last edited:
Out of the town reads, Darth is definitely the one that I trust the least, maybe because I’ve been mafia with FA so many times I feel like I can sense her alignment at this point.

I’m definitely going to look through his posts myself. In fact I’m planning on looking through everyone.

This day phase though is not long enough, ugh.

Again you implied it. More than once. Jd said it once. You both did.
:bulbaFacepalm: Again, I never said that Piko being town means Pika must be, too. Why are you trying so hard to insist I meant this??
Whatever words I use don’t change that your case is just bad and the reasoning is super bad. You are basing a case on one comment on Day 3. So basically you have no case.
I never said t wasn’t! READ! I said you choosing your whole case on him because of it is what’s wrong!
So what you’re saying is that basing a scum read on one suspicious post is always wrong? Even if you agree it’s suspicious?
I never said that’s true. Just something to consider. I always consider crazy stuff as information is revealed.
So when you suggest that Pika could be a certain alignment in light of the Piko flip, you still want people to recognize that it’s not the only possibility? Cool, me too!

anyways, fuck it. All cards on the table, I was a Backup role and I used it to copy the JOAT role for myself after Calvin’s death. (Yes, I could and did use it during the Day phase.) Believe it or don’t.

:bulbaFacepalm: Again, I never said that Piko being town means Pika must be, too. Why are you trying so hard to insist I meant this??

So what you’re saying is that basing a scum read on one suspicious post is always wrong? Even if you agree it’s suspicious?

So when you suggest that Pika could be a certain alignment in light of the Piko flip, you still want people to recognize that it’s not the only possibility? Cool, me too!

anyways, fuck it. All cards on the table, I was a Backup role and I used it to copy the JOAT role for myself after Calvin’s death. (Yes, I could and did use it during the Day phase.) Believe it or don’t.
Great you know how to claim and continue to pointlessly argue. Now do you know how to scumhunt? How to build a case that’s not based on a single post? Becaise that’s all I care about.

Did you end up using any of the powers so far? Clearly not the lightning rod or vig ones at least, assuming no roleblocking happened.

Vote: ExLight

Stop hating on Meltan, it's one of Ash's Pokemon after all.
Joke vote.
Unvote: ExLight
Joke period is over but still don't hate Meltan, alright?

As for the role claims, it's only half of D1 yet, could we not give mafia too much info already? Mido's claim is fine since early D1 Miller claims are appreciated except by AE, and are mostly true.

Whereas Max's and Zinn's Vanilla claims seem odd to me. First, they had no reason to claim them right off the bat. Second, I am not sure about Vanilla roles in this role madness game, leave alone two. I don't oppose the idea of claiming the games we submitted if we can get a clear idea of what roles to expect in the game and check if claimed roles are actually there in those games.

At this point, Max seems to be most suspicious because of the abrupt nature and timing of his claim.
Vote: Max1996

Is this correct? Last I checked, Mido had her vote on jd, not herself.
I like this. Has thoughts that are Pikas own, supports the idea that D1 had too many claims outside of the necessary. It’s just a good post.
Agreed, that was pretty good play from Max. Idk what else could be done with that role.

As for the existence of hostile indeps, I don't understand why they would CC a Jester claim. There could be 2 Indeps in a game. Nobody except Max gave me any Jester vibes. As for Survivor, they could claim now in order to protect themselves from lynches and NK. As for SK, we can see if there are multiple kills on any night to ascertain their presence if nobody claims Vig.

So I don't really get the point you are saying here
While this isn’t actually an alignment indicative post, it still good Becaise it does contribute to discussion, even if it’s not towards if someone is mafia or town or not.
Oh no! Not Ash Catsup :cry::cry:

So, I guess it was mostly a random kill, I thought it was gonna be Mido tbh.

As for Contrainer's claim, totally confused about that one. Seemed like a legit claim at the beginning (when he hard-softed (?) it), but don't understand his fear in voting Max (thinking he was a Bomb), if he himself was a Bomb to begin with. Hope he provides further clarification about his claim to clear this confusion.

About Pikochu's reads list, all the reads feel generic and mostly are null (obviously because of D1), I don't understand why he posted it so early when there wasn't even much info to form reads upon.
One thing to note could be his read on Calvin

If Pikochu was scum, he would try to form a case against Calvin on the basis of this read and try to get a lynch against him instead of killing him rather than any other player having a strong town read on his list.
I understand he hasn't contributed any new points but I don't find him suspicious for that as many others, including me, have not contributed much yet.

jdthebud, Officer Snake and Megapod seem to be a bit silent. Would like to hear their thoughts on current scenario.

This is weird and I didn’t notice before but he both attacks and defends Pikochu. He calls out the read list, but then says Calvin dying means Piko isn’t mafia.

This post is actually really bad in a scummy way.
Oh damn, I totally forgot the Vig thing. Yes the suggestion of using the Vig shot against a claimed Bomb is super risky as if Contrainer is speaking the truth, we can lose two townies, along with the one the Mafia use their kill on, which would be a huge loss for Town and land us in deep trouble already.

But, the way Pikochu worded it, sounds more like a joke to me rather than anything else.
Piko defending.
Just a guess, since it was N1 and mostly N1 kills are random unless they go for a power player like you, for example.
The fact that you claimed Miller gives you an even stronger Town read, which could act as a bigger threat for Mafia. Even if you are not a huge threat role wise, you could still be perceived as a threat skill-wise.

I meant since he had a null read on Calvin and he said that Calvin was saying recycled stuff, etc., it would have been easier for Pikochu to start a lynch against him rather than killing him.
Also, I never said he would build a case against a Town read, I said that if Pikochu were scum, it would be logical for him to kill someone from his Town reads or someone who was being overall read as Town by everyone rather than killing a null read.

This quote here:

Feels like Pikochu was annoyed with Contrainer's claim and just wanted him gone, which feels like he was just ranting off his frustration and joked about a Vig shooting him rather than actually seriously suggesting it. At least, that's how I read it.

This might look like defending but I am not understanding the actual case against Pikochu and just stating my views on it.
Clarifying and answering and Piko defending. Also admitting to confusion. Not a bad post save for the Piko love.
Honestly, I didn't know how to read jd earlier, it was a bit here and there but his latest post in which he answers all the questions and clears all matters addressed to him makes me feel better about him. He actually explained his view about voting Pikochu albeit with some apprehension, I believe this to be true for now.

Mostly because of the claim and the timing of the claim. Although, a Mafia can fake claim to be a Vanilla, it would still be a bold move because Max had already claimed it and was getting some heat for it, no reason for Mafia to jump in with another vanilla claim and drive attention onto themselves.

Not sure, it was mostly a guess. Tbh, if I were mafia, I would have gone for you irrespective of the claim.

But killing a null read only shortens the pool of suspects and makes the mafia more prone to be lynched whereas killing a town looking person is an obvious scum move because that's the one which really benefits them.

That was not my point. I was just saying that it looked like a statement made in annoyance rather than an actual serious suggestion. As for Mafia being annoyed by the Bomb claim, it's easier for them to know if Contrainer is Town or Mafia, plus they could also role cop him or something for more info. Unfortunately, Town can't do much with the bomb claim, so it makes sense for Town to be more annoyed when a person makes a bomb claim in a weird manner, without fully backing it up and without providing any other thoughts.

Town can make scummy comments too.
The timing may have been bad, but the reads list itself was not actually bs.
Ok that statement is wrong, I can give you that. Pikochu makes it look like he and ExLight were the only ones leading the discussion which is incorrect as people like you, FA and Darth were actually adding more to the discussion than Pikochu himself.

That's it? Would really like it if you give some more thoughts on current scenario rather than just a reads list (based on what several people have actually said). This doesn't seem like you, MegaPod. You are usually far more active and assertive than this. You seem kind of half-hearted in this game for some reason, which is making me feel more suspicious about you.
On a serious note, hope there are no irl reasons for such behaviour.

Yeah, that's why I call Pikochu my cousin brother lol. :p

What does the "especially not from Pika" part mean? Does it mean that you would find it more likely if someone else would have done it? If yes, why not from me? I get it that you are speaking in my favour, but I don't understand the meaning here.

Ok, why did you feel like claiming now instead of D1 where we actually had some discussion related to the presence of indeps in this game?

Idk why but this statement makes me very suspicious and paranoid about you.
This post is very good. It answers and responds and asks questions. And nothing feels off in it.
Fair enough, I guess.

This post here directly makes you a target for the mafia, irrespective whether they role-copped you or not. RIP Piko. :(

Either the more towny looking players like FA, Darth, ExLight or the more silent ones like MegaPod, Jd, Officer Snake or in this case Contrainer to know whether they are actually a bomb or not.

Ok, I know you have your suspicions against me this game, but this still feels a bit far-reaching. Firstly, I am Town and not a Role cop. Secondly, the chances of actually role-copping Pikochu N1 were slim or random, at most. Thirdly, I had no clue y'all were gonna start a case against him on D2 in order for me to defend him to gain his confidence to get some item from him. I just didn't think the case against him was fair and hence, I expressed my opinions on it. I didn't think it was such a huge crime, that you are using anything and everything to implicate me.

Yes, this along with the statement I previously mentioned makes me wary of LG, but since there were no extra kills on both the nights, either there is no SK, the SK is laying low or any other factors taking place (like SK roleblocked, Doc protected either Mafia's or SK's target, etc).

Idk what goes on in MegaPod's mind or the reasons behind his saying something, but I don't understand why are you trying to link me with him. Earlier, people were linking me with Pikochu. I am Town-aligned and my alignment should be dependent on my actions or words alone. Saying Pikochu is Town, so Pika is Town or MegaPod is Mafia, so Pika is Mafia makes no sense to me, I am Town because I am Town, not because XYZ is Town or ABC is Mafia.
So what MegaPod says or does not say should not have such a huge relation with my alignment. He could either be Mafia and trying to buddy me to throw suspicion on me or he could be Town and saying it genuinely, I don't really know. But, you say it like you are 100% sure that MegaPod and I are partners, which we are most definitely not.
If MegaPod and I were scumbuds, why would I put such effort to build a case against him in the first place when there was an already established lynch wagon in the form of Pikochu? I was finding MegaPod to be the most suspicious at that time, but others found Zinn to be more suspicious and lynched them instead.

Is this a subtle way of asking for MegaPod's role claim?

Right now, the people who I find most suspicious are you (jd), MegaPod, Officer Snake and Contrainer.

As for my vote, it's a toss up between jd and MegaPod for now. While jd had some good posts earlier, his recent posts come across as scummy to me whereas MegaPod who was my major suspect on D2 has at least provided some thoughts and reads now, and answered few questions which helped me ease some suspicions at least.

I will Vote: jdthebud for now, his recent posts, where he tries to gather information in a subtle manner (be it regarding the owner of the inventions or Megapod's role claim) along with his apprehension in taking a clear stand on MegaPod's case seems suspicious to me.

Officer Snake has been most inactive, but that's NAI. Would surely like to know your thoughts and reads @Officer Snake

Contrainer, is just sitting comfortably on top of his Bomb claim without feeling the need to contribute at all despite several requests to do so. It's gone beyond suspicion now to the point, it seems like he doesn't care about the game anymore, leave alone town.

Feels bro. :bulbaLove:
A post responding and again a good post.
That's fine then, of course we need to keep these things in mind but I felt as if you were already sure I defended Piko to gain a thing, which is what made me feel accused.

Nah, there were 3 votes on MegaPod (You, FA and ExLight) and only 1 vote on jd (MegaPod) when I voted him.

Agreed, but you can't always help or control what others say about you. Your point is correct that interaction is important, but judging one person on the basis of what some other person said feels a bit wrong.

Yes please. I would be more than willing to answer your questions if they are related to my actions or any statements I have made.
And another good post.

So Pika definitely looks better in hindsight. He’s had solid posts and the defense of Piko is not as bad as I thought. So Pika is more of a town read now.

I still don’t like how people are relating his towniess to Piko being town rather than his actions alone, and it is making me paranoid.

RE: MegaPod's claim: I know Pikochu's item that was a vig shot could've potentially been swingy since it could've been given to scum too, but that's still 1 potential vig shot + Calvin's vig shot. Then a backup could've (and supposedly did) copied one of those abilities and been a third? It seems like too much firepower, unless mafia's got some really great abilities. Also... the chance for TWO lightning rods? That's even more powerful than all the vig shots, honestly.
I'm back
Not sure where to place my vote
Who are you considering as your top lynch suspects?

Alright so the first thing I want to say is that I was roleblocked last night. Given the amount of passive roles revealed so far I'm not that surprised they targeted me.

@Midorikawa The reason I said Pika was probably town if Piko was town was because why would scum defend town!Pikochu after his post about vigging the bomb? It's more likely they would try to use it to get a mislynch.

@Pika_pika42 I was interested in Megapod's role because he insinuated a vague power role, to in theory hope people would back off because of it. Also, the reason I've been a bit reliant on others to lead is because I've been very busy and I don't have enough brainpower to try to analyze the posts on here the way I want to.

I have to admit I am getting paranoid of Darth. His effort in reversing the Piko wagon make me feel better about him, but it's not like we have found scum yet. Not sure why he hasn't shown up today but I am definitely interested in hearing his thoughts on Megapod.

As for Megapod's claim, a Backup in a game with few active roles makes sense to me. It does seem like a lot of concentrated firepower, especially for what actions the JOAT had. But I think we probably don't have a doctor, so it could be balanced that way.

Since I need to try and order my thoughts a bit, here's a reads list:
  1. Midorikawa - Miller claim D1, town based on posts as well.
  2. Lone_Garurumon - claimed survivor. Leave him alone for now.
  3. MegaPod - Null. He's rebounded his efforts today, which makes me feel better about him. But he can go either way.
  4. Officer Snake - Scum. When he does show up has nothing to contribute. I've seen him play as lurking scum before.
  5. Pika_pika42 - Defended Pikochu against a large wagon, and in general seems interested in scumhunting. Town lean.
  6. Contrainer - weird bomb claim on D1. Has done virtually nothing to help town hunt scum. Slight scum lean but that bomb claim is weird for scum to do.
  7. DarthWolf - town lean based on how active he's been and his effort in reversing a large town wagon (though it was redirected to another townie, so who knows), but I'm paranoid about him.
  8. jdthebud - town
  9. FinalArcadia - strong town read.
  10. ExLight - I think he's been actively scum hunting and posting a lot of content. Town lean.
I have a lot of town reads in here, so scum is probably playing very well in this game.

To be honest I would be pretty surprised at this point if Officer Snake wasn't scum because his behavior is exactly the same as the last game I played with him, which he was scum.

As the one who originally wrote the Inventor role, I can clarify what it meant; if one used a given item at Night, they had to choose it over their usual role action. But the Phase Resetter specifically could be used during any phase.
I forgot the phase resetter could be used anytime.
uhhhh, well I guess it’d be you and Contrainer as my current scum leans, plus someone out of Snake, Darth, or FA...just a loose idea based on my reads as a whole, not sure how this’ll really help.
Usually scum has a hard time coming up with scum teams that don't include one of their teammates, especially in a game like this that seems to have a lot of town reads.
He didn’t suggest it. He asked whether everyone else was willing to or not, remaining neutral on the prospect of it himself. And that’s my reasoning.
I knew it was a slightly scummy question when I asked it, but I honestly didn't have any strong suspects, and wasn't sure of why you were the third wagon anyway. Pikochu and Zinn were at least more reasonable wagons to me at the time. I also can't shake the feeling that Darth was leading us all on a merry dance yesterday with his strong defense of Piko, only to get us to lynch another townie.

Anyway, for now I'll drop a vote on Officer Snake. He's not trying at all to scum hunt, and lurking scum is a thing with him.

Vote: Officer Snake

Alright so the first thing I want to say is that I was roleblocked last night. Given the amount of passive roles revealed so far I'm not that surprised they targeted me.

@Midorikawa The reason I said Pika was probably town if Piko was town was because why would scum defend town!Pikochu after his post about vigging the bomb? It's more likely they would try to use it to get a mislynch.

@Pika_pika42 I was interested in Megapod's role because he insinuated a vague power role, to in theory hope people would back off because of it. Also, the reason I've been a bit reliant on others to lead is because I've been very busy and I don't have enough brainpower to try to analyze the posts on here the way I want to.

I have to admit I am getting paranoid of Darth. His effort in reversing the Piko wagon make me feel better about him, but it's not like we have found scum yet. Not sure why he hasn't shown up today but I am definitely interested in hearing his thoughts on Megapod.

As for Megapod's claim, a Backup in a game with few active roles makes sense to me. It does seem like a lot of concentrated firepower, especially for what actions the JOAT had. But I think we probably don't have a doctor, so it could be balanced that way.

Since I need to try and order my thoughts a bit, here's a reads list:
  1. Midorikawa - Miller claim D1, town based on posts as well.
  2. Lone_Garurumon - claimed survivor. Leave him alone for now.
  3. MegaPod - Null. He's rebounded his efforts today, which makes me feel better about him. But he can go either way.
  4. Officer Snake - Scum. When he does show up has nothing to contribute. I've seen him play as lurking scum before.
  5. Pika_pika42 - Defended Pikochu against a large wagon, and in general seems interested in scumhunting. Town lean.
  6. Contrainer - weird bomb claim on D1. Has done virtually nothing to help town hunt scum. Slight scum lean but that bomb claim is weird for scum to do.
  7. DarthWolf - town lean based on how active he's been and his effort in reversing a large town wagon (though it was redirected to another townie, so who knows), but I'm paranoid about him.
  8. jdthebud - town
  9. FinalArcadia - strong town read.
  10. ExLight - I think he's been actively scum hunting and posting a lot of content. Town lean.
I have a lot of town reads in here, so scum is probably playing very well in this game.

To be honest I would be pretty surprised at this point if Officer Snake wasn't scum because his behavior is exactly the same as the last game I played with him, which he was scum.

I forgot the phase resetter could be used anytime.
Usually scum has a hard time coming up with scum teams that don't include one of their teammates, especially in a game like this that seems to have a lot of town reads.
I knew it was a slightly scummy question when I asked it, but I honestly didn't have any strong suspects, and wasn't sure of why you were the third wagon anyway. Pikochu and Zinn were at least more reasonable wagons to me at the time. I also can't shake the feeling that Darth was leading us all on a merry dance yesterday with his strong defense of Piko, only to get us to lynch another townie.

Anyway, for now I'll drop a vote on Officer Snake. He's not trying at all to scum hunt, and lurking scum is a thing with him.

Vote: Officer Snake

Hmm, I guess I can sorta see where your question about my lunch was coming from then, even if it was a scummy-looking way of going about it. Heck, now that I say that, it makes me wonder if you would even want to ask it as scum since it sounds scummy, whereas scum would try to prioritize keeping up appearances. And the simultaneous town lean/mild paranoia about Darth I can relate to. I feel better about you again from your response, but I’m not sure OS is the best lynch to hop on instead. Whereas Contrainer has been somewhat more frequently popping up to comment but offering nothing remarkable...well, Snake has been offering even less, but posting less too, apparently on account of being busy. I feel like Snake could still come through and contribute if we allow him to, whereas Contrainer...probably not.

unvote: jdthebud
Vote: Contrainer

Back
Top Bottom