• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

I feel your pain. Autocorrect is the enemy of all.

Let's not forget this gem from your autocorrect:

My phone once changed lock to lick while I was on skype so I literally told this to a bunch of people: “I could lick him in a room but that might get social workers on me.” Consider yourself lucky.

:p

1. Max1996-Dangan Ronpan Mafia-Musician
  2. Midorikawa-Eeveelution Mafia-Vanilla
  3. Calvin ッ-
  4. Lone_Garurumon-Digi-Mafia Adventure-???
  5. MegaPod-Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia-Inventor
  6. ZinnLav-Black Butler Mafia-???
  7. Officer Snake
  8. Pika_pika42
  9. Contrainer-kewl Mafia-JOAT
  10. DarthWolf
  11. jdthebud
  12. FinalArcadia-Gundam SEED Mafia-???
  13. Pikochu-Periodic Table Mafia-???
  14. ExLight
Calvin is dead so we can't ask him, however @Pika_pika42 @Officer Snake @ExLight @jdthebud @DarthWolf @DarthWolf @DarthWolf What games did you guys submit? Do any of the roles claimed match up to your games?

@FinalArcadia Do any roles outside of Bomb match up to your game?

UNVOTE: Megapod

VOTE: EXLIGHT

SUPER OBVIOUS SCUM! LYNCH HIM!!! LYNCH HIM!!!1!!11!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
cute

I think everyone needs to claim the game they’ve submitted if it has not been revealed yet, and mention if any claimed roles are in said game.

Lupinranger VS Patranger, sent it because it was my first game so it's special to me
The setup was Cop/Doctor/Vigi/Tracker/Miller/Town Roleblocker, Strongman/Rolecop for scum, and a Thief

I'll post a smol readlist soon, I've been quite busy with the other on-going game, I'll try to focus on this one more.

I know I am.

1. Max1996-Dangan Ronpan Mafia-Musician
  2. Midorikawa-Eeveelution Mafia-Vanilla
  3. Calvin ッ-
  4. Lone_Garurumon-Digi-Mafia Adventure-???
  5. MegaPod-Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia-Inventor
  6. ZinnLav-Black Butler Mafia-???
  7. Officer Snake
  8. Pika_pika42
  9. Contrainer-kewl Mafia-JOAT
  10. DarthWolf
  11. jdthebud
  12. FinalArcadia-Gundam SEED Mafia-???
  13. Pikochu-Periodic Table Mafia-???
  14. ExLight-Lupinranger vs Patranger Mafia-???

@FinalArcadia Do any roles outside of Bomb match up to your game?
Nope, I didn't have any universal back-ups like MP's claim, and I don't believe any other claims were in the game either, if I'm remembering all the claims we've seen so far. There was a back-up cop specifically (as in, it was an automatic 1x cop use after the real one died), but that doesn't fit MegaPod's claim anyway.

Also, I'll mention that I mainly claimed my submission before in relation to bomb because one does in fact exist in Gundam SEED Mafia, though I think it's likelier that Contrainer would be Zinn's bomb role if he's truly bomb, for various reasons related to that game, if that makes sense.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
cute

Lupinranger VS Patranger, sent it because it was my first game so it's special to me
The setup was Cop/Doctor/Vigi/Tracker/Miller/Town Roleblocker, Strongman/Rolecop for scum, and a Thief

I'll post a smol readlist soon, I've been quite busy with the other on-going game, I'll try to focus on this one more.
if i hadn't hosted a game by now i would've picked that one

@Pika_pika42 I was interested in Megapod's role because he insinuated a vague power role, to in theory hope people would back off because of it. Also, the reason I've been a bit reliant on others to lead is because I've been very busy and I don't have enough brainpower to try to analyze the posts on here the way I want to.
This sounds a bit sketchy though, as even scum would like to get info about other's roles, more like WIFOM in this case. About being busy, I can understand so that's alright.

But I think we probably don't have a doctor, so it could be balanced that way.
What makes you think we don't have a doctor in this game? None of the info revealed points out in that direction. In fact, the presence of Vigs and possible presence of SK, along with the Mafia kills leads to believe there is at least one protective role in the game, if not more.

I think everyone needs to claim the game they’ve submitted if it has not been revealed yet, and mention if any claimed roles are in said game.
Calvin is dead so we can't ask him, however @Pika_pika42 @Officer Snake @ExLight @jdthebud @DarthWolf @DarthWolf @DarthWolf What games did you guys submit? Do any of the roles claimed match up to your games?
I submitted my only hosted game: Zodiac Mafia. Out of the roles claimed till now, my game had a Miller and a Hated Survivor.

Out of the Big 4 (can I call them that?), I can see the reasons pointed out against Darth, but I don't really think he is that suspicious tbh, though his absence in this phase seems odd. Was he silenced or something?
Mido, FA and ExLight too seem fine to me.

@AussieEevee can we get a vote count?

@Midorikawa I don't think the Contrainer case is that great. His D1 bomb claim is very weird for a scum play.

Also, I submitted HxH Mafia: Battle of YorkNew City. It had a Town Vengeful Bomb (meaning it was active for both day and night). None of the other roles have been claimed yet, but I kinda hope one of my unusual roles was used, if only for the cool factor :p.

Day 3.75 Votals
@AussieEevee can we get a vote count?
I'm not going to provide one of these in every phase.

Megapod: FinalArcadia, Exlight, Lone_Garurumon
jdthebud: pika_pika42
Officer Snake: Jdthebud
Contrainer: Megapod
Exlight: Midorikawa

But more on the Pika topic in a bit.
Uhm where is this? What are your thoughts on Pika now?
This looks good. He adds his own thoughts on the Piko wagon and was the third to vote. This is a town post.
Funny that you say that as that was the initial post of MP that made me suspicious of him when I analysed the Piko wagon.
He also went from saying that Zinn is likely town vanilla (and also saying that one of Zinn's posts may have been a "town slip" in post #171) to later voting ZinnLav in D2, actually being the one to start that wagon. Could it have been partly because ZinnLav was the one person who kept saying that they suspected DarthWolf? Additionally in D2, Darth was present for a LOT of the early part of that phase, but he didn't vote until much farther in, after the Pikochu wagon had gotten pretty solid while also not doing a whole lot to turn people away from it.
Thoughts and views on other players can change throughout the game, can't it? I don't see anything wrong with that.
I didn't vote until I had the proper analysis made, which I did state earlier on that I was going to do that.
The reason I'm responding to this at all though - since I know this may seem random when I hadn't mentioned Darth before - is that the deaths we've seen so far feel very weird. Calvin on N1? Pikochu, who was still not really trusted on N2? It feels off to me that not one of the major townread faces in this thread has died yet, and I know I've seen in the past that sometimes this is because one of those people is actually scum not wanting to draw attention to their self staying alive while the others get picked off.
Ironically, I have the exact same feeling with you right now. I can see why Mido isn't targeted for her miller claim but nothing stops scum from killing you.
If this is a scum plan to plant seeds on em for a future lynch XD
No, I’ve used none of them yet.
So you didn't use the Lrod during N2? Why not that seems like an obvious move... although Calvin didnt do it either. and then not using any other options either... Yeah I don't believe this.
Not sure why he hasn't shown up today but I am definitely interested in hearing his thoughts on Megapod.
Yeah sorry about that, I was unavailable yesterday.
Usually scum has a hard time coming up with scum teams that don't include one of their teammates, especially in a game like this that seems to have a lot of town reads.
I have a lot of town reads in here, so scum is probably playing very well in this game.
This is contradicting, saying that you're scum because you have a bad time finding scum in the reads list, which indeed can be a sign of scum.
Anyway, for now I'll drop a vote on Officer Snake. He's not trying at all to scum hunt, and lurking scum is a thing with him.

Vote: Officer Snake
Really, you're going for the inactive one, when no scum has been caught yet? If you're truly town you want to slit the throat of the mafia and silence their actions. Not chop off the tail.
Hmm, I guess I can sorta see where your question about my lunch was coming from then, even if it was a scummy-looking way of going about it. Heck, now that I say that, it makes me wonder if you would even want to ask it as scum since it sounds scummy, whereas scum would try to prioritize keeping up appearances. And the simultaneous town lean/mild paranoia about Darth I can relate to. I feel better about you again from your response, but I’m not sure OS is the best lynch to hop on instead. Whereas Contrainer has been somewhat more frequently popping up to comment but offering nothing remarkable...well, Snake has been offering even less, but posting less too, apparently on account of being busy. I feel like Snake could still come through and contribute if we allow him to, whereas Contrainer...probably not.

unvote: jdthebud
Vote: Contrainer
Moving vote away from scum(jdthe)bud to a player we deemed to leave alone for now.
UNVOTE: Megapod

VOTE: EXLIGHT

SUPER OBVIOUS SCUM! LYNCH HIM!!! LYNCH HIM!!!1!!11!!
So... Are you going to put back your vote to the serious thing?
@DarthWolf @DarthWolf @DarthWolf
What do you want from me?!
No, I'm not sharing my game submission as I dont want to give scum an easier time faking roles. Also who has a game with MP's role? Probably no one cause it's fake. Bakcups are easy claims regardless.
if i hadn't hosted a game by now i would've picked that one
... Dude! Do something, play the game maybe, idk. Share useful thoughts!

Ok so I honetly think MP and jd are both scum and the last one being a wildcard at the moment.
I'm waiting for @AussieEevee for a vote count to see what we're at right now. I'm fine with either.

Ok nvm.
Vote: MegaPod
I'm not going for jd as that would allow a possible tie.
I was going to move my vote to jd tho; because I agree that him picking a third option outta the blue to be a weird play, especially one that can’t defend themselves.

Officer potatoes and can be inactive as both alignments, and if he doesn’t post in the next 5h he’ll prolly get subbed out by Jinjo. If we’re going after inactives I feel like it should be when we don’t have any ongoing discussion, or when there are no people to sub-in, just to avoid a modkill.

Vote: jdthebud

Back
Top Bottom