• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

So you didn't use the Lrod during N2? Why not that seems like an obvious move... although Calvin didnt do it either.
...Or did he? People have theorised that we don't actually have a doctor (I can't remember the logic for that though, I'd have to go back and check). Maybe Calvin did use the LRod N1, but since we don't have a Doc protection to attract, he drew in the kill and died. It is a way of balancing the general power of an LRod by not letting them whiff a night phase by drawing the kill and protection together. I don't know how helpful this is, it's just a random thought that popped into my head. We can't verify or disprove it without an active role claiming though, which probably isn't that good of an idea right now.
If you're truly town you want to slit the throat of the mafia and silence their actions. Not chop off the tail.
If Monster Hunter has taught me anything it's that cutting off the tail is the first thing you should do. It'll considerably weaken any attacks that utilise the tail, as well as grant an additional carving opportunity on the tail lying on the ground, increasing the odds of getting the materials you want.

...Or did he? People have theorised that we don't actually have a doctor (I can't remember the logic for that though, I'd have to go back and check). Maybe Calvin did use the LRod N1, but since we don't have a Doc protection to attract, he drew in the kill and died. It is a way of balancing the general power of an LRod by not letting them whiff a night phase by drawing the kill and protection together. I don't know how helpful this is, it's just a random thought that popped into my head. We can't verify or disprove it without an active role claiming though, which probably isn't that good of an idea right now.

If Monster Hunter has taught me anything it's that cutting off the tail is the first thing you should do. It'll considerably weaken any attacks that utilise the tail, as well as grant an additional carving opportunity on the tail lying on the ground, increasing the odds of getting the materials you want.
It's such a staple though and probably in every game submitted, just like the cop so unless AE wanted to get the more interesting roles out. Another option is that he took the protective role from my game which had a limited use bodyguard. I personally can't confirm if the Lrod was used though. @jdthebud you said you got blocked last night, what happened the first night?

If by weakening attacks you mean removing a power role or the mafia, then yes it indeed has uses, however I'd rather remove someone who has power and is vocal than someone with only power who might not even use it themselves.

My phone doesn’t let me invoked for some reason.

I’m going back to Mega because despite me saying that I want to see a better case made, I haven’t. He’s done nothing.

I also believe that either him or jd are mafia, however voting jd would probably end the phase in a tie since mafia could tie the votes:::: actually never mind there are votes galore on Mega. Would have been interesting to see if mafia would tie the votes in an attempt to save a scum partner.

Skim read page 19 and 20 and it is interesting imo how quickly the votes are moving on to Mega, some with no reasoning such as contrainer's, I need to see why MP is being lynched since I haven't seen a mention of a copcheck or his claim.

I haven't seen a mention of a copcheck or his claim.
He claimed Universal Backup, supposedly he copied Calvin's role.
We don't really have a way to prove it since he didn't use anything yet apparently.

Why not use a Lightning-rod tho? Isn't that a Night-skip? Isn't that better for town since it avoids a mafia kill?

Uhm where is this? What are your thoughts on Pika now?
Uhm later in the same damn post. Thought that was obvious.
So you didn't use the Lrod during N2? Why not that seems like an obvious move... although Calvin didnt do it either. and then not using any other options either... Yeah I don't believe this.
Yeah I didn’t use it, Darth. We literally haven’t caught a single scum yet and I’d rather not fudge up an investigative role that can potentially find one.
Also who has a game with MP's role? Probably no one cause it's fake. Bakcups are easy claims regardless.
Uggggh, you’re gonna facepalm so hard like I wanna do right now when you find out, that’s all I‘m gonna say.
Vote: MegaPod
Move your vote
Wow. Stirring defense. 10/10.

I mean, a decent way of doing that is by definitively proving who it's not. Had you LRodded, you would have drawn the kill and the protection, whiffing an NK, as well as draw the cop directly to you, confirming to us once and for all that you are, in fact, not scum, allowing us to turn efforts to someone else who might actually be scum.

Just my thinking.

Actually, I’ve just had a thought. Darth halfheartedly asked around who has submitted a game my claim could come from, but dismissed it as fake before he can even hear everyone out or even check games which were already claimed maybe I dunno?? Just strikes me as a suddenly...dirty-feeling way of trying to shut me down. Does anyone else get that? I think my earlier paranoia surrounding him could be justified. My ship’s sinking anyways, so screw it.
Unvote: Contrainer
Vote: DarthWolf

But would it really be worth outing the cop just to save little old me? I mean, it would help in a way, but put more strain on Town by pretty much locking in who gets both Doctored and Roleblocked, as often happens when the Cop must reveal themselves.
I mean, using Process of Elimination is also a valid method when scum hunting, it's not as ideal as getting a direct result, but it kinda works I guess.

Yes, yes. You can sue me when I’m dead for keeping the Cop undercover in favor of doing what kinda works you guess :v
Why you snapping at me?

The cop could defend you and stay in-cover without having to out themselves y'know.
Even if they outed themselves, at least it would give us a conf town target to protect and prolly one other conf townie result

Why you snapping at me? View attachment 125498
The cop could defend you and stay in-cover without having to out themselves y'know.
Even if they outed themselves, at least it would give us a conf town target to protect and prolly one other conf townie result
Sorry pal. Just felt snarky.
Anyways, I suppose that’s valid. But whatever, it’s clearly too late for me now.

Night 3: Rinse and Repeat

Night 3: Rinse and Repeat

News of Pikochu's untimely demise spread quickly, and the remaining users gathered in The Round Table to watch Maniacal Engineer examine the body. They waited with bated breath for the results of the examination.
The mad scientist logged out of the ACP with a somber look on his face, turned to AussieEevee, and nodded.
The game host turned to the gathered group.
"Pikochu has been nightkilled," he said, "he is now out of the game."
"Never mind that!" shouted ExLight, "tell us how he died."
"I can't," said ME, simply.
"What do you mean, you can't?" demanded Pika_Pika42, "you just looked through all the ACP logs, so you know."
"I'm afraid that's classified information," said the admin.
He turned to head back to the bar, but was accosted by Officer Snake.
"Look, bub," he said, "I might not be a real police officer, but you are a real administrator. Now, a user is dead. Do your damn job, and help us figure out why!"
The engineer muttered for a bit, before sighing.
"I can't tell you how he died," he repeated, "but I will tell you that what happened was not an accident."

With that, the AdMEnistrator walked off into the night, his trench coat fluttering a bit in the breeze.

"...well that was a whole lot of nothing," grumbled ExLight, "how are we supposed to know who killed Piko?"

Contrainer stepped forward.
"I think it was MegaPod," he said, "think about it. He's been behind all of the recent attacks on fellow townies, and has led or been a massive part of the mislynches the past few days."

All eyes turned on MegaPod.

"...you know, that is true," said PP42.
"It is most suspicious," agreed Snake.

"Now hang on, everyone," said MegaPod, raising his hands defensively, "let's not all jump to conclusions here. I admit, I was wrong about Max and Zinn, but those were honest mistakes. Especially Zinn."

"Well, if you're not a good lynch candidate today, who would you recommend?" asked jdthebud.
"Who do you find most suspicious right now?" wondered DarthWolf.

The cocoon Pokemon opened his mouth to reply, but paused for a moment, thinking.
"Jumping to conclusions in the past has led to massive errors in judgment on my part. I need to stop and think about this before I get myself, and the town, into more hot water."

"Uhhhhhh...I can't think of anyone right now," he said, "but I suggest that we all take a few moments to think this over. Let's all go back to our rooms and sleep on this. We can decide tomorrow morning," he recommended.

Grudgingly, the group agreed, and they all dispersed, heading back to The Situation Room...or at least most of them did.

ExLight lingered back for a moment, and took out his phone.
Pika_Pika stopped in the bathroom on his way back up the stairs.
Officer Snake retreated to the safety of his room.

"...sooooo what now?"
"pretty obvious. town seems to be leaning to a MegaPod lynch. I suggest we nudge them, ever so slightly, in that direction."
"Agreed. I can make the arrangements."

As the group headed their separate ways, Midorikawa sprinted to catch up to DarthWolf and Lone_Garurumon, who were planning on wifi battling their Pokemon teams from X and Y.
"My Mega Lucario will defeat yours," remarked LG.
"Dream on!" scoffed Darth, "I've trained mine to absolute perfection. There's no way you can win!"
"Hey guys, wait up!" shouted Mido, catching up to them.
"What's up?" asked LG, raising an eyebrow.
"I just wanted to give you this," said TWR's sexiest player, pulling out a sheet of paper.
She passed it over to DarthWolf, and dashed away before either F&G Mod realized what was happening.
The Dutch mod looked at the piece of paper in his hands.
"What the?!" he yelled.
"What is it?" asked LG, leaning in to take a look.
The paper was a $500 bill for Mido and FinalArcadia's spa day.
"...you've got to be kidding me!" exclaimed DarthWolf, as LG facepalmed.

jdthebud sat at his desk in his room with a notepad in front of him, tapping his chin with a pencil.
"Let's see," he mused, "what kinds of inventions can I create that ME hasn't already done?"

MegaPod had turned in for the night. He too sat at his desk, but he kept reviewing the logs from the past couple of days. Trying to find suspicious actions.
"Well, Contrainer kinda acted a little oddly," he muttered, but then shook his head, "I don't want to jump to conclusions. That could have simply been a misunderstanding."
He skimmed a bit further.
"ExLight's been a bit pushy," noted the cocoon Pokemon, "but he could just as easily be a Town member, desperate to find the villains."
No matter who he looked at, there was something slightly off, but it was easily explainable from a Townie standpoint.
"Hmmmmm..." thought MegaPod, "this may be harder than I thought."

The next day dawned, and MegaPod had stayed up all night, but hadn't come to any conclusions. He left his room early, to get some caffeine and breakfast, to hopefully clear his thoughts a little. He didn't notice somebody skulking around the hallway.

FinalArcadia sat in her room quietly, having just woken up. Still feeling relaxed from the spa treatments the day before, she laid down quietly and let the stress melt away.
Suddenly, a loud explosion from the room next door shocked her awake. Instantly, alert, she dashed out of bed and ran into the hallway, after putting on a bathrobe.
The door to the next room over was hanging by a single hinge. She pushed it open and went inside.

"Hello?" she called, "is anybody in here?"

Looking around for a bit, she noticed that the explosion was courtesy of a chemical reaction cause by the accidental ignition of Trinitrotoluene, courtesy of a short circuit in the room's heater.
Further investigation revealed drawers full of TNT and other explosive compounds, and bomb making materials, such as detonators and igniters, stashed under the mattress.
A chill ran down FA's spine, and she quickly exited the room.

Moments later, MegaPod returned to his room, only to find it completely blown apart.

"...well this doesn't bode well," he said, stepping inside to investigate.

FinalArcadia ran down the stairs, instead of waiting for the elevator, until she arrived in the complimentary breakfast area. There she found DarthWolf chowing down on a massive stack of waffles.
She walked up to the table. DarthWolf looked up from his breakfast treat.
"I just found explosives in MegaPod's room," she reported, "he damn near blew up The Situation Room."
"...so that's what that was," remarked the Dutch Moderator, "I thought ME was testing out another one of his crazy inventions."
A shadow fell over the moderator as a figure approached him from behind.
"My 'crazy' inventions, as you put it, are actually helping to make many people's lives a lot easier, young Darthy," said Maniacal Engineer, who was carrying a plate of flapjacks and a cup of black tea.
He sat down next to the mod, uninvited, and began scarfing down his breakfast.
"Now then," he said, with a full mouth, "what's this about explosives?"

FinalArcadia related how she was shaken awake by the noise and how she had investigated the room to see if MegaPod was injured, only to find a horde of explosive compounds and bomb making materials.

"This is serious," said the engineer, holding his chin thoughtfully.
"...so, what are you going to do about it?" demanded DarthWolf.
"ME?" asked the mad scientist, "absolutely nothing at all."
He resumed eating, as Darth and FA looked at him, completely exasperated.
"Nothing?" exclaimed Darth, "a bomb goes off in The Situation Room, and you're not going to do anything about it at all?"
"Correct," said ME, taking a sip of his tea.
"But," began DarthWolf.
The admin looked up from his food and pointed his fork at the F&G staffer.
"This happened in your section, so it's your responsibility to deal with it," he said, "Lord Arceus knows that I had to deal with much worse when I was still sectional staff here. If you can't handle a simple explosion, what good are you?"
With that, the engineer finished eating, tossed his napkin into the garbage can, and walked away.
"...fat lotta help he is," muttered Darth.
The Sith Puppy sighed and pulled out his cellphone, speed dialing Lone.
"Hey, LG," he said, "we've got a situation."

By the time MegaPod had examined his room to discover the setup and dashed downstairs, the remaining players had all gathered in the lobby.
"Hey, guys, you'll never believe what just happened!" he exclaimed, as he ran in.
The players glared at him.
"...what?" he asked, paling slightly.
"You're in a lot of trouble," said Lone_Garurumon, "attempting to blow up The Situation Room is a serious crime, though I imagine your intended target was one of us."
"We've finally caught you, scum!" said ExLight, a devious glint in his eyes.
"You can't wriggle your way out of this one," said Contrainer, "I told everyone you were scum last night, but they didn't believe me."
"This explains why he wanted us to wait another night before lynching him," added jd, "so he could finish building his bomb."

"Hey, hey now," said MegaPod, backing away from the accusations, "can't you all see that this is a setup? Just like with Zinn and the axes."
"Yeah right," scoffed Pika_Pika42, "like the Mafia would try the same dirty trick twice in a row."
"Face it," said DarthWolf, "your little scheme blew up in your face."
Everyone groaned at Darth's pun.

"You've been hanging out with ME too much," stated FinalArcadia, looking disapprovingly at Darth.
"You have to believe me!" said MegaPod, desperately.
"Okay," said Officer Snake, "if you're being setup, then who do you think is setting you up."

A dozen thoughts went through the cocoon Pokemon's head, but he was hesitant to act on any of them.
"Well, I...I don't know," he stammered, sheepishly, "I don't find anyone suspicious right now."
"Can we just lynch him already?" sighed Midorikawa, "this is just pathetic."

The other players agreed, and voted to eliminate MegaPod.
They brought their decision to SoaringDylan.
"Okay," he said, "if you say so."

He pushed a button, and a trap door opened under MegaPod, taking him to the lava-tory.

Megapod has been lynched. He was

Dear Megapod,

You are Elizabeth from Black Butler Mafia. Elizabeth was originally played by Parissong. Black Butler Mafia was hosted by ZinnLav in June 2019.

Black Butler Mafia said:
Dear Parissong,

You are Elizabeth Midford, she insists to be called Lizzie by her fiance, Ciel Phantomhive.

“I am the daughter of the Leader of the British Knights, Marquess Alexis Leon Midford: Elizabeth! The wife of the Queen's Watchdog!"

Spoiler: Flavour & Character Background

Because you are secretly trained in combat, you are a Bomb and will take down anyone who attacks you in the night, though you will also die in the process if this happens.

You are Town and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

You are the bomb. If you are killed at night, you will explode and take your attacker with you.

You are aligned with town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening
Elizabeth from Black Butler Mafia, originally hosted by ZinnLav. The town Bomb.

"...oh," said Pika_Pika42, "I guess they would pull that same trick twice in a row."

It is now night 3. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 24th, AWST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom