• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

What, so Megapod was the actual Bomb and still didn't CC Contrainer, not even actively pushing him? And Contrainer was comfortably sitting on his fake claim without bothering about anything and we were just letting him go? :bulbaFacepalm:

He is still aloof and not clarifying anything about his claim, which makes me sure he is scum now and he totally played us.

Contrainer, jdthebud and Officer Snake are my top suspects along with LG (though that's because I'm not sure he's Survivor or SK).

0/10 because darth and Pika were too hard to read on the theme I’m using :p
Lol, you were referring to the colours used, I thought you were referring to the fact Darth and I are hard to read. :p

Day 4: Scum's Sinister Surprise

Day 4: Scum's Sinister Surprise

"Well, that went much better than I expected," said ExLight, chuckling.
He, Officer Snake, and Pika_Pika42 were all in their respective rooms, and were communicating over an improvised system of wires and tin cans.
"Yeah," agreed PP42, smiling at their own cleverness, "those suckers fell for it hook, line, and sinker."
"...so, what's our next move?" asked Snake.
"Well, Contrainer pushed hard against MegaPod, so we can work that to our advantage," mused the electric rodent.
"But who do we go after tonight?" wondered Ex.
"I say we take out FinalArcadia," Snake replied, "she's been useful to us the past couple of days, but now, her usefulness is at an end."
"Seems reasonable," agreed Ex.
"But how should we go about this?" inquired PP42.
"Leave that to me," said Snake.

For the second night in a row, DarthWolf, Lone_Garurumon, and SoaringDylan attempted to decipher the mysterious code in the scrap of paper dropped by Magnificent Entertainer. For the second night in a row, they were drawing a complete blank.
"I don't understand this," said an exasperated DarthWolf, ruffling his pink hair, "I even asked Crystal Onix to run the numbers through ME's own machines in the F&G Research and Development Plant, and got nothing."
"Like I said yesterday, it probably means nothing," said Dylan, "ME knows that you're trying to bust him for something, so he planted a false trail for you to chase your own tail, instead of focusing on what's in front of you."
"...so you're asking us to completely ignore the fact that ME could very well be up to something completely sinister because it's possible that he's just planted a red herring?" asked Lone.
"Not at all," said Dylan, "if I was suggesting that, I wouldn't have even bothered to assist you in attempting to determine the code, but, since we've spent a considerable amount of time working at this, using ME's own personal resources, and have still failed to decrypt this string of equations, the most logical possibility is that it's completely meaningless."
DarthWolf sighed, defeated.
"You're probably right," he admitted, "I just really, really wanted to catch ME in the act of doing something rulebreaking."
"That's the thing about him," said Dylan, pocketing the scrap of paper, "nobody ever catches him doing anything."
Darth and LG laughed.
"You got that right," said LG.

Once again located at The Situation Room's bar, Maniacal Engineer suddenly sneezed.
"Gesundheit," said Midorikawa, sitting on the stool next to him.
"Oh, hey Mido," said the admin, "what's up?"
"Not much," replied the RP mod, signalling the bartender for a drink.
The duo sat and enjoyed their drinks in silence for a few moments.
"So, how's being an RP mod?" asked ME.
"Kinda boring, to be honest," replied Mido, "it's not a very active section."
"I was surprised that you didn't apply for F&G," remarked the mad scientist, "you would have been a serious contender."
The War Room's Sexiest Player shrugged.
"This place gets a little too chaotic at times," she said, "seems like it'd be a hassle to moderate."
The AdMEnistrator chuckled, and finished off his drink.
"It certainly had its moments," he admitted, "but I like to think that I've left F&G in a better place than before I was accepted into the staff."
"It's a shame that you and Zexy had to leave after being promoted to admin," said Mido, "things have been a bit boring lately, to be honest. Prank War aside."
The engineer sighed.
"Believe ME," he said, "I didn't want to leave, or be promoted."
"Considering the fact that you've spent over half a week here already, I could tell," said Mido, sticking out her tongue, "so why'd you accept the promotion?"
ME shrugged.
"There wasn't much of a choice," he replied, "besides, I can do a lot more good from an administrator position than I can by just being sectional staff."
"Since when do you want to do good?" teased Midori.
"Hey now," said ME, pretending to be offended, "don't believe everything that that loser Zexy says about ME."
The pair shared a laugh, before ordering another round of drinks.
"...so how is Zexy?" asked the RP Mod, once the laughter died down.
"Same as always," answered ME, "tripping over his own two feet, and yet still managing to get his work done. I can't tell if he's extremely lucky, or is secretly an evil mastermind trying to lull us all into a false sense of security."
"I know what you mean," said Mido, staring into her drink, "I miss him. A lot."
"Understandable," said the admin sagely, "you two are very close, and you're not used to having a long distance relationship."
"...so what do we do about it?" wondered the power player.
ME put his drink down, and looked over at Mido.
"You'll find a way to make it work," he said, "if your relationship is strong, it will survive this."
"I suppose you're right," said the RP mod, smiling and finishing her drink, "thanks for the pep talk, ME."
She reached into her purse to pay for her drinks, but the engineer put his hand on her arm.
"It's on ME," he said, pulling out an Admin Platinum+ credit card.

Contrainer paced back and forth in his room, scheming.
"After my disastrous push on MegaPod, Mafia will probably try to frame me for lynching tomorrow," he muttered, "it's inevitable, and it'll probably work, considering how Town is going to be pretty desperate tomorrow and looking for any and all leads."
He thought for a few moments, still pacing.
Finally, a solution came to him.
"I've got it!" he exclaimed, punching his fist into his other hand's open palm, "Most likely, I can't prevent my own lynch, but I can punish the mafia for targeting me to be lynched."
He looked at the ventilation shaft in his room.
"And I know just how to do it," he said, smiling deviously.

jdthebud sat in his room, staring over a new set of blueprints he had just drawn up.
"Ingenious!" he proclaimed, "if I do say so, myself."
The engineer glanced around his room, at the pile of spare parts he'd acquired.
"And it should be relatively easy to build, even with the supplies I have on hand," he said.
He began sorting through the pile, putting aside parts that would be useful for his endeavor.
"I wonder why ME never thought of creating a mindreading ray," he mused as he worked, "it would make playing Mafia games much easier..."

FinalArcadia stretched out on the king sized bed in the luxurious suite she'd received as compensation for the distress and damaged caused to her old room by the explosion in MegaPod's room.
She clicked on the large TV, and flipped through the channels, until she found one playing a marathon of old Pokemon Johto episodes. As she continued to relax, she decided that she was hungy.
She picked up the phone and dialed for room service, ordering popcorn.
"After the stress from the past couple of days, this will be a nice way to rest and relax."

20 minutes later, the hotel staff member knocked on her door. She exited her room, and found the steaming bucket of popcorn.
Though she found it a little odd that the food wasn't hand delivered to her, she shrugged and brought the snack over to her bed.

She watched several episodes of the anime, while munching on the delicious treat. After an hour, she fell asleep, and didn't wake up again. The popcorn had been poisoned!

FinalArcadia was killed. They were
Dear FinalArcadia.

You are Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Mafia. Lacus was originally played by Zexy. Gundam Seed Mafia was hosted by FinalArcadia in May 2014.

Gundam Seed Mafia said:
Lacus Clyne

Mobile Suit: N/A

”What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now? Is it for that medal you received? Or your father's orders?”

A popular singer on the PLANTs, the daughter of the former PLANT chairman Siegel Clyne, and arranged fiancé to Athrun. Lacus is hardly ever far from her Haro companions, and she has a kind, peace-loving heart.

However, despite her soft-spoken and somewhat meek appearance, she holds strong to her beliefs and is unshakable in them. Lacus is willing to speak out against those she believes to be harming the world, and eventually she comes to realize that fighting is sometimes necessary to achieve an eventual peace.

Lacus becomes instrumental to many others for realizing that perhaps their enemy is not who/what it initially seemed, and she gifts Kira with the Freedom Gundam to help him reach his goals and ideals.

Preferring to settle things on civil terms and abhorring needless killing, you are a governor. Once in the game, you may send a PM during a day phase titled “Stop Lynch” to do just that. Nobody will be lynched that phase, and you may use this no matter who has the most votes at the time.

You are allied with the Three Ships Alliance. You win when all members of the Warring Forces are eliminated.
Good luck, and have fun!

You are the governor. Once during the game, during the day, you may send the host a PM saying “Stop Lynch” and the day will end in a no lynch.

You are aligned with town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening
Lacus from Gundam Seed Mafia, originally hosted by FinalArcadia.

It is now Day 4. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 26th September.

This could be the final phase of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh, scum + survivor can control the votes and win now

Lone if you're really survivor please stick with us and help lynching scum

Vote: Contrainer

So, scum, if you want to get me to help you out and tie up the votes, you're gonna need to announce your identities, so I know exactly who you are. I mean, how am I supposed to know who to follow if you don't announce to me, and by extension the entire thread, who you are? This is certainly not a trick, and I completely intend to scumside at this point, and certainly not to vote for the people who claim themselves as scum.

So, scum, if you want to get me to help you out and tie up the votes, you're gonna need to announce your identities, so I know exactly who you are. I mean, how am I supposed to know who to follow if you don't announce to me, and by extension the entire thread, who you are? This is certainly not a trick, and I completely intend to scumside at this point, and certainly not to vote for the people who claim themselves as scum.
Lone dont you dare pull a darth here

LG, what about your plan of town-siding, eh? We kept you around because you said you are working with us, even though we don't even know if you are SK or Survivor.

Lone dont you dare pull a darth here
Please, it's only pulling a Darth if they offer me some form of delicious confection first.

LG, what about your plan of town-siding, eh? We kept you around because you said you are working with us, even though we don't even know if you are SK or Survivor.
I mean, I would have assumed the phrasing identified it pretty clearly as a joke.

I guess if I need to make it absolutely clear: I don't intend to suddenly go rogue and vote with scum. Honestly any scum dumb enough to actually out themselves for the off chance the indep is going to roll with them kinda deserves to lose imo. Plus it'd be a big messy mess for me anyway. Easier just to roll with town.

Please, it's only pulling a Darth if they offer me some form of delicious confection first.

I mean, I would have assumed the phrasing identified it pretty clearly as a joke.

I guess if I need to make it absolutely clear: I don't intend to suddenly go rogue and vote with scum. Honestly any scum dumb enough to actually out themselves for the off chance the indep is going to roll with them kinda deserves to lose imo. Plus it'd be a big messy mess for me anyway. Easier just to roll with town.
No this actually looked like a serious comment.

real ballsy of you to toy with both teams like that when we're guaranteed to still have a Night Phase

I wonder if an angry Vigi/scumteam will go after you for giving them a mini heart attack/trying to bait them

Back
Top Bottom