• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Otherwise why would e refuse to claim.
I literally just told you why? Are you just ignoring that?
If scum got a role from it then they already know where to look for fake claims, there's no point in hiding it.
Ok fair point, and if they dont then another player can notice those special claims if they have the game. I submitted my very first game, Star Wars Mafia.
It’s too difficult to tell which cop claim is legit at this moment. So it’s best to go for a different mafia member.
And then what? Next phase we have the same issue. It would just delay this problem of double claims. This is literally the best we got. We are certain there is scum in here. Don't delay it. What makes you doubt pika? His play is consistent with what he said before. jd has no alibi.

I literally just told you why? Are you just ignoring that?

Ok fair point, and if they dont then another player can notice those special claims if they have the game. I submitted my very first game, Star Wars Mafia.

And then what? Next phase we have the same issue. It would just delay this problem of double claims. This is literally the best we got. We are certain there is scum in here. Don't delay it. What makes you doubt pika? His play is consistent with what he said before. jd has no alibi.
And they could be fake checks made to match his play.

We can also figure out more by seeing who agrees with who. If you’re mafia I could see Pika being your fellow mafia being you want us to lunch hos counterclaim.

We’re at the point where hiding anything just harms town. This is probably mylo. It’s too difficult to tell which cop claim is legit at this moment. So it’s best to go for a different mafia member.
It's LyLo, not MyLo. A tie results in a loss for Town.

And I'm not sure if I agree with this strategy.
One of the scums just exposed themselves and you want to attempt to find another one with less than 18h remaining?
The entire Town+Lone has to vote this newly found scum, I afraid trying to do that would only spread the votes more easily and facilitate Mafia's win.

It's LyLo, not MyLo. A tie results in a loss for Town.

And I'm not sure if I agree with this strategy.
One of the scums just exposed themselves and you want to attempt to find another one with less than 18h remaining?
The entire Town+Lone has to vote this newly found scum, I afraid trying to do that would only spread the votes more easily and facilitate Mafia's win.
Can you say with confidence that Pika or jd is 100% mafia

lmao
I was like "how can one be 60% mafia"
(This is not reads, only hypothetical)
Suppose at the beginning of the night, there are 7 living players. 2 are Bulletproof Cult Leaders with currently empty cults who can't target each other, or it will target a random player. One of the other 5 is jdthebud, who is currently Bulletproof Mafia. There are no other conversion mechanics. With this logic, there is a 40% chance jdthebud will be a Cultist at the start of the next day. Otherwise, he will remain Mafia. Using quantum law, one can deduce that the state of jdthebud at the start of the next day is 60% Mafia. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Suppose at the beginning of the night, there are 7 living players. 2 are Bulletproof Cult Leaders with currently empty cults who can't target each other, or it will target a random player. One of the other 5 is jdthebud, who is currently Bulletproof Mafia. There are no other conversion mechanics. With this logic, there is a 40% chance jdthebud will be a Cultist at the start of the next day. Otherwise, he will remain Mafia. Using quantum law, one can deduce that the state of jdthebud at the start of the next day is 60% Mafia. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
sigh

shoots contrainer

The dead should remain dead.

lmao
I was like "how can one be 60% mafia"
I’m always 60% mafia.

In seriousness I’m honestly having a large feeling that Darth is mafia.

He’s not actually down anything to help town, his refusal to claim, and also the fact that FA suspected him and suddenly she died.

Usually I think nothing of that type of thing but....imo a bit coincidental this time

I just noticed that there are several posts that I somehow didn’t see....wtf.
wait wait waitwaitWAIT
wtf :confused:

I was pretty sure you were softing Doctor or some other kind of manipulative/protective role:

Isn't that the opposite of an investigative role claim since they all return results even when redirected?

It was supposedly your second time getting roleblocked, if you suspected they had rolecopped you D1 why did you lie?
Thos helps.

Also I think we can say there may have been a mass toleblocking last night phase since both cops claimed to be rolecopped.

Vote: jdthebud

Pika is at least consistent and I did double check.

wait wait waitwaitWAIT
wtf :confused:

I was pretty sure you were softing Doctor or some other kind of manipulative/protective role:

Isn't that the opposite of an investigative role claim since they all return results even when redirected?

It was supposedly your second time getting roleblocked, if you suspected they had rolecopped you D1 why did you lie?
Correct, I lied about not getting a result, on the off chance that I hadn't been rolecopped, hoping scum would leave me alone the next night.

Also do you guys really think that I would CC pika if I wasn't cop? Most people were townreading him before this.

Max_glare.png

Why.
Why must you people do this.

He's the worst looking of the two before this point, and as Ex has just so graciously pointed out, directly contradicted his earlier statement.
I won't deny that Pika's targets are very convenient and reek of fakeclaim, but at least they're consistent with what he'd been doing before.
There's no reason for me to CC someone when I could claim a different role from my game.
Vote: Pika_pika42
I'll go with jd for this one
Really, this is weird! I was not expecting OC to vote for Pika here if Pika is scum...which makes me think this is an ploy by Darth, given his response to Officer after this vote:
Scumbud confirmed
Here's your scum team: Darth, Pika, and Officer Snake.
I’m always 60% mafia.

In seriousness I’m honestly having a large feeling that Darth is mafia.

He’s not actually down anything to help town, his refusal to claim, and also the fact that FA suspected him and suddenly she died.

Usually I think nothing of that type of thing but....imo a bit coincidental this time
What do you think of my theory above regarding the scum team being Darth, Officer Snake, and Pika?
Also I think we can say there may have been a mass toleblocking last night phase since both cops claimed to be rolecopped.

Pika is at least consistent and I did double check.
He claimed to be roleblocked, but funnily enough he didn't say so on the previous day, did he? I highly doubt there is a mass roleblock, since before today I was the only one to claim being roleblocked.

Are you only voting for me because you think Pika is more likley to be town?

Also do you guys really think that I would CC pika if I wasn't cop? Most people were townreading him before this.
There's no reason for me to CC someone when I could claim a different role from my game.
Wait I can guess why. Most people were scum reading you before this whereas I was being town read but not as much as Mido, Ex or Darth. If you would have claimed any other role, chances were we would still Lynch you today.
I think you were going for a protective role as you had earlier hinted, but after seeing ExLight's claim, you decided to claim Cop and create this WIFOM situation against me.

He claimed to be roleblocked, but funnily enough he didn't say so on the previous day, did he? I highly doubt there is a mass roleblock, since before today I was the only one to claim being roleblocked.
I was just told my check failed, which could mostly be due to Roleblock but there could be some other reason like you are Ascetic or something? Were you specifically told you were Roleblocked?

Also, I didn’t say anything in thread earlier as I didn't want to reveal myself as Cop until I had a scum result in hand. Also, I was pretty sure Contrainer was Mafia because he was clearly caught lying, so I didn't mind a lynch on him the previous day.

Back
Top Bottom