• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Correct, I lied about not getting a result, on the off chance that I hadn't been rolecopped, hoping scum would leave me alone the next night.

Also do you guys really think that I would CC pika if I wasn't cop? Most people were townreading him before this.
Yes I actually do think that. You were about to get lynched anyway so you want to throw in some confusion in a last ditch effort to lynch the cop.
A fine plan in theory but it didn't work out that well.
Really, this is weird! I was not expecting OC to vote for Pika here if Pika is scum...which makes me think this is an ploy by Darth, given his response to Officer after this vote:
What? No. OS is voting pika because he doesn't want his ally to die. What ploy are you talking about? It's over jd, you've lost. There is no point in trying to come up with new random ways to frame town.

OS' vote is actually really weird
Why expose himself like that? If he's Town he might have something clearing jd, but if he's scum that could mean something else
Did you ever share your targets?
In the post I claimed, yea.
It is a 1x shot so I didn't want to waste it. I still have it and I'll prolly use it tonight.

OS' vote is actually really weird
Why expose himself like that? If he's Town he might have something clearing jd, but if he's scum that could mean something else

In the post I claimed, yea.
It is a 1x shot so I didn't want to waste it. I still have it and I'll prolly use it tonight.

Mmh claim wise it's not the most trusting claim. a one shot protective role, while we know of no other and you haven't used it yet. Why haven't you used it yet?

Mmh claim wise it's not the most trusting claim. a one shot protective role, while we know of no other and you haven't used it yet. Why haven't you used it yet?
Because it's a one shot, using it blindly wouldn't exactly be helpful.

I'd need to get lucky to protect the person about to get nightkilled, and even if that happened it would end up with me dead messing the night events.

I'm glad I saved it tbh, if we have another protective we can get 2 protections tonight, which helps a lot.

Endgame: Uprising Successful

Endgame: Uprising Successful!

Twelve hours later, the players woke up, slightly groggy. For the convenience of himself, Dylan, and AussieEevee, Maniacal Engineer had teleported all of the players into the lobby.
"What happened?" muttered Midorikawa, holding her head.
"You were all knocked out," reported AussieEevee. As a result, you've lost Night 4 and gone straight to Day 5."
"Well that's lame," groaned DarthWolf.
"How did it happen?" asked jdthebud.
"Side effect of killing Contrainer," reported Dylan, looking at the report ME had left him, "apparently he rigged up a bunch of gas canisters in the vents. When he was banished to the lava-tory, the canisters were triggered."
"Fun," said Lone_Garurumon sarcastically.

Sore and grumbling, the players headed to their rooms, to prepare for the upcoming day.

An hour later, ExLight walked into the abandoned warehouse cautiously. True, he'd been summoned there by his ally, Officer Snake, but it was a little curious that, this far in the game, Snake was still suggesting the extra caution. After all, victory was very nearly theirs.

He arrived just as Pika_Pika42 and Officer Snake did, at exactly 12:00am.
The trio looked at each other expectantly, as the remaining lights flickered, casting dark shadows in the corners of the dreary room.
After a minute of silence, Snake looked at Pika.
"Well?" he asked, "why did you want us to come here?"
"Me?" asked the dumbfounded electric rodent, "this was ExLight's idea!"
"Now hang on," said Ex, "Snake was the one who told me to come here!"

A minor argument ensued among the allies, before they came to a chilling conclusion.
"Someone set us up," realized ExLight, "they knew we were working together and wanted to prove it."
"Damn!" yelled Officer Snake, "right when we were on the cusp of victory."
"It's not over yet," said Pika_Pika42, "we still outnumber that person three to one. If we can convince the other players that our accuser is lying, then we can still pull off a victory here. It won't matter that they'll be proven correct after being lynched, because then, we'll control the votes."
"True," mused ExLight, "but that's still a fairly big risk so close to our endgame. I'd rather just deal with them right here and now."
"Be careful what you ask for," said a sinister voice, echoing throughout the big, empty room.

The lights turned off completely, drowning the mafiosos in complete darkness, but only for a moment. Before any of them could react, the lights were flipped back on, and a familiar figure was standing in their midst.
"Howdy there," said Maniacal Engineer, grinning evilly.
"Y-you?!" exclaimed ExLight, "b-but you're not a player, so you can't interfere with an ongoing game."
"Indeed I cannot," said the administrator, taking a knife out from one of his many pockets and polishing the blade.
The mafiosos breathed a sigh of relief, but were still curious.
"I'm sure you are all wondering why I brought you here," the engineer said, not taking his eyes off the knife.
"An explanation would be appreciated," agreed Pika.
The admin finished polishing the blade, and put the rag back into his pocket, but started tossing the knife, single handed, twirling it in the air and catching it by the handle each time. His eyes were now focusing on the three users.
"Well now," he said, blade flipping hypnotically next to him, "I am...aware, of the methodologies you've employed to frame your fellow users for this game."
"What of it?" said Snake, defiantly.
"Hiding axes and explosives in people's rooms is a very dangerous practice," said the mad scientist, "if you all weren't careful, it could have started a second Prank War. This one with much deadlier pranks than the previous one."
"How do you figure?" asked ExLight, genuinely puzzled.
"Lemme put it this way," said ME, catching the knife blade once again, "if I wasn't here keeping an eye on things, all hell would have broken loose. Those axes that Zinn tossed from his room? I prevented them from falling onto anyone's head and caused them to land safely in the bushes. The axes that he attempted to flush down the toilet? I stopped those from completely jamming up the plumbing, and, while one axe did escape my notice and ended up in the women's bathroom on the first floor, I think you'll agree that it's a far cry better than the plumbing completely bursting and every room being flooded. As for your stunt with MegaPod, that explosion should have been much worse. Doesn't it surprise you that you only managed to destroy MegaPod's room, but that the explosion barely touched anything else? I contained that explosion and prevented it from killing FinalArcadia and from causing a structural collapse of the entire building."
The trio stood in a stunned silence for several moments. The only sound was the whizzing of the air caused by the flipping knife.
Finally, Pika started laughing. The other two looked at him quizzically.
"I call bullshit," the electric rodent said, and turned to his partners, "ME's been drinking in the bar the whole time he's been here. There's no way he's telling the truth."
"You really think so?" asked the admin, catching the knife and pointing the blade at PP42, "think about it for just a moment. Where is the bar located?"
"On the first floor of The Situation Room," said ExLight, "but what-"
"Precisely," said the engineer, gesturing with the knife, "in exactly the prime location to keep an eye on everyone at all times. I could see who was skulking around when. I knew axeactly when Zinn discovered the axes in his room, and when ExLight planted the explosives in MegaPod's room."
"But how-" began Snake.
"Simple," said the mad scientist, pulling his sunglasses out from his coat pocket, "a portable computer built into my sunglasses, with perpetual access to the ACP no matter where I am."
"If you were truly able to meddle with everything we've been doing, why didn't you just stop it from happening in the first place?" asked Pika.
"Because I couldn't interfere with an ongoing mafia game," explained the former F&G Boss, "so I allowed your actions to still have the desired consequences, without leading to their catastrophic results."
"...so, are we in trouble?" asked ExLight, hanging his head.
"All in all, I'd say no," replied the engineer, putting away his sunglasses, and twirling the knife again.
"No?" repeated Snake.
"No," confirmed the admin, "I know you all were just trying to play the game, and didn't intend for the situation to blow up as badly as it could have. Just keep in mind for the future that actions can have dangerous consequences, and I may not be around to fix that for you."
"...so you're letting us off with a warning, because you think we didn't intend for the situation to escalate?" asked PP42.
"Yes," said ME, smiling evilly once again, "because if I did suspect, even for a moment, that you three intended to cause massive collateral damage or endanger people's lives, they'd find your bodies washing up in the Random Messages harbor...or at least, what would be left of your bodies after the inhabitants of the admin moat had finished gnawing on them."
The trio noticed the evil glint in the mad scientist's eyes, and backed away fearfully.
"Anyway," said the admin, catching the knife one last time and putting it in his pocket, "that's all I wanted to talk to you about. Don't do it again."
He walked out of the warehouse, and disappeared into the night, leaving the mafiosos shuddering in his wake.

The following morning, the mafia put their last plan into action.
"jdthebud was completely isolated from everyone yesterday," accused ExLight, "and Contrainer, a flipped town member, was suspicious of him. jd must be guilty!"
"I can confirm he's guilty," added Pika, "I am the cop."
"Now hold on a moment," protested jd, "I'm the cop, and somebody deliberately cut me off from everyone else yesterday. I was locked in my room!"
"Locked in your room?" scoffed Officer Snake, "not likely. You can't lock a hotel room from the outside!"
"I'm telling you, I was locked in my room all day!" yelled jd, "ask Darth and Lone."
The players turned to the two F&G mods, who looked sheepish.
"Well..." said DarthWolf, "technically we know that your hotel room was locked from the inside, since we couldn't open the door."
"But all we have is your word that the door was locked from the outside," finished Lone_Garurumon.
"...so, what you're saying then, is that you've got nothing," concluded Ex, "jd's word isn't any better than any other players' word by default, and he's counterclaiming a cop."
"Pika's playstyle has been consistent with being the cop," said Midorikawa, thoughtfully.
"Guys, you know that if we mislynch now, Town will lose," reminded jd, "don't do anything too hasty."
"I think we've seen enough here," said Officer Snake, "I say we lynch jd."
The other players (except jd, himself) agreed, and brought their decision to Dylan.

"Okay," said the Super Mod, "if you're sure."
He pressed a button, banishing jd to the lava-tory.

Jdthebud was lynched. He was
Dear jdthebud,

You are Hikari from Digi-mafia. Hikari was originally played by Darthwolf, and the game was hosted by Lone_garurumon in October 2017

digi-mafia said:
“Hi there DarthWolf, you are Hikari “Kari” Yagami.

You are, along with Takeru, the youngest of the Digidestined, and bear the Crest of Light. You were actually a late addition to the team, and originally weren’t going to even be a Digidestined, but the writers liked your character, so they made you one. You joined the team after/during Vamdemon’s attack on the “real” world, where you met with your Digimon partner, Tailmon/Gatomon.

Speaking or your role, you’re a rather pure and innocent young child, as such, you’re able to approach someone and interact with them to see whether they’re good or bad, plus you sometimes get possessed by all knowing sparkly lights, so that helps too. You are a Cop, each night, you can target a player and learn their alignment. You can do this by typing “Approach <Player>” into your Role-PM.

You are aligned with the Digidestined and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.”

You are the cop. Each night, you may investigate a player to learn their alignment.

You are aligned with town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening
Hikari from Digi-mafia, originally hosted by Lone_Garurumon. The town cop.

With jd dead, the mafiosos had finally accomplished their goal. Officer Snake used his Sith powers to paralyze Midorikawa.

Dear Officer Snake,

You are Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars Mafia. Palpatine was originally played by Midorikawa. Star Wars Mafia was hosted by DarthWolf in May 2017.

Star Wars Mafia said:
Dear Midorikawa,

You are Emperor Palpatine

”And now, young Skywalker... you will die.” - Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Spoiler: ”Image”

You are a Sith Lord. You successfully went from senator of the Republic to chancellor to emperor of your own Galactic Empire. None knew that you were a Sith lord in hiding, a master of deception. You showed to be a strong sith, being able to defeat groups of jedi and some of the strongest Jedi masters.

Because of this, you are the Godfather. Any alignment check on you will result as Town.
You are also the Roleblocker. Every night you can target a player with the command ”Block: <PLAYER>” to block their power(s) for that night.

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire and you win when all opposing factions are eliminated.

You are the Godfather. You will show up as town in cop checks.

You are the roleblocker. You may target a player and prevent them from using their role. This power may be used in any phase except Night 0.

You are aligned with Mafia, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from happening.
Officer Snake has won the game. He was Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars Mafia, Originally hosted by Darthwolf. The scum godfather + roleblock

ExLight used a powerful Ghost attack to eliminate DarthWolf.

Dear Exlight,

You are Shuppet from Pokemon Generation Three Mafia. Shuppet was originally played by Megapod. Pokemon Generation Three Mafia was hosted by Calvin in May 2019.

Pokemon Generations Three Mafia said:
Dear Megapod,

You are Shuppet! The Puppet Pokemon!

You are a ghost type that originated in Hoenn. Your actions are the following:

Night Shade: Player name
This is a ghost type 1HP damage move. This will deal 1HP damage to whoever you target. Taking type effectiveness into account.

Your evolution is a chance effect every night.

Besides this, being Ghost Type, you are passively immune to normal type attacks.

Besides these moves, you have the ability of Frisk, this will let you receive a PM when an item is found. The only info you will get is shown like so, "An item has been found!". (This ability was introduced in Generation IV however)

You are sided with the Deoxys' Forces (MAFIA), You win when the town is destroyed.

Due to your Night Shade ability. You are the 1x Strongman. If you use this with the nightkill, you will break through any defense the target has.

Due to your Frisk ability, you are the rolecop. You can check what role the target has.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from happening.
Exlight has won the game. He was Shuppet from Generation Three Mafia, Originally hosted by Calvin. The scum strongman + rolecop

Pika_Pika42 approached Lone_Garurumon, who looked a little nervous.
"You're no threat," said the mafioso, "you can join us."

Dear Pika_pika42,

You are Aries from Zodiacs Mafia. Aries was originally played by Max1996. Zodiac Mafia was hosted by Pika_pika42 in June 2018.

Zodiacs Mafia said:
Aries
Dear Max1996, you are Aries - The God of War

Spoiler: Aries
The pioneer and trailblazer of the horoscope wheel, Aries energy helps us initiate, fight for our beliefs and fearlessly put ourselves out there.

Aries is the first astrological sign in the Zodiac. People born during the period from March 21 to April 19 are said to be covered under the Aries zodiac. The Zodiac Symbol of Aries is the Ram and the Zodiac Element of Aries is Fire. Since Aries is the first sign, they are often treated as the Leader of the Zodiac. Their secret wish is to be number one in whatever they do.

While Aries can be energetic, encouraging, unstoppable, bold, devoted, heroic and caring on their good day, they can also be proud, self-centered, impulsive, bossy, stubborn, reckless and jealous on their bad day.

Since Aries is considered as the "Leader of the Zodiac", you are the Godfather. Also, since Aries is quite a sport enthusiast and loves adventures, you are a 1x Ninja. Aries has a very strong personality, for this reason you are 2x Strongman. You cannot use both of these kill methods on the same night.

During one night phase in the game, you may submit the following action if you are making the nightkill during that night; Ninja Kill: [PLAYER] in order to kill that player without the action being visible to anyone else.

You are also the Godfather and will appear as being town aligned when you are checked.

During two night phases in the game, you may submit the following action if you are making the nightkill during that night; Strongman Kill: [PLAYER] in order to break through any protection while performing the kill.

Therefore, you are the Godfather + 1x Ninja + 1x Strongman

You are aligned with the Mafia and win when all opposing factions have been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from happening

You are the 1x Ninja. If you use this role with the night kill, you will be undetectable.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Pika_pika42 has won the game. He was Aries from Zodiac Mafia, originally hosted by Pika_pika42.The scum ninja

Dear Lone_Garurumon,

You are Noel Takao from Lupranger vs Patranger mafia. Noel was originally played by Lone_Garurumon. Lupinranger vs Patranger was hosted by AussieEevee in March 2019 (Submitted by Exlight)

Lupinranger vs Patranger Mafia said:
You are

Noel Takao. Lupin X and Patren X

You are a mystery, but what we do know is that your treasure allows you to switch teams between both ranger teams.

You are the team switcher. During Night 0, Day 1 or Night 1, you may choose either the LupinRanger or the PatRanger. If you do not, you will die at the end of Night 1.

You have no wincon, and need to choose between LupinRanger or PatRanger before D2 (This can be done N0, D1 or N1). When you join their team, you will inherit their wincon and gain a power for their team.

You have transformed into Lupin X.

You have gained the ability Thief. During the night, you can target another player... If they receive a result from their own powers, you will also receive this result.

You are now a member of the Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger. You win if the Gangler are defeated and at least one LupinRanger remains (You now count towards this). You also gain the powers of defeated PatRangers if you are the first on their lynch bandwagon.

You are the survivor. You win if you are still alive at the end of the game.
Lone_Garurumon has won the game. He was Noel Takao from Lupinranger vs Patranger, originally hosted by AussieEevee (Submitted by Exlight) The survivor

The town has been defeated.

Dear Darthwolf,

You are Tooma (Lupinblue) from LupinRanger vs Patranger mafia. Tooma was originally played by Megapod. Lupinranger vs Patranger was hosted by AussieEevee in March 2019. (Submitted by Officer Snake)

LupinRanger vs Patranger mafia said:
Tooma Yoimachi, LupinBlue

Some time ago, Tooma worked as a chef in a famous restaurant, but quit the job later on. One year later, he began working at the Bistrot Jurer.

In 2017, Tooma lost his fiancée Aya Ohira to Zamigo Delma. Provided with a VS Changer by Kogure, butler to the descendant of the legendary thief Arsène Lupin, Tooma was promised that, by becoming one of the Lupinrangers and reclaiming the Lupin Collection, he would be able to grant his wish and bring back who he had lost. Becoming Lupin Blue, Tooma joined Red and Yellow, Kairi Yano and Umika Hayami, with whom he made the promise to claim their wish

Due to amazing food having the ability to make people feel better, you are the Doctor. Once per night, you may select a player and you will attempt to protect that player for the night.

You are a member of Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger and win when the Gangler have been defeated and at least one LupinRanger remains.

You are the doctor. During the night, you can protect another player.

You are aligned with town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening
DarthWolf has lost the game. They were Tooma from Lupinranger vs Patranger, originally hosted by AussieEevee (Submitted by Officer Snake) The town doctor.

Dear Midorikawa,

You are Uranium from Periodic Table Mafia. Uranium was originally played by Jackatlasred, and Periodic Table Mafia was hosted by Pikochu in March 2017

Periodic Table Mafia said:
Dear jackatlasred.

You are Uranium. You are an actinide, with an atomic number of 92. You were named after the planet, Uranus, and were discovered in 1789. You are quite radioactive; a trait that is used quite heavily in nuclear fuel and weaponry. However, your other isotopes can be used in the production of armour and as counterweights in aircraft due to their density. You can find more information here: Uranium - Element information, properties and uses | Periodic Table

Because of the common misunderstanding, you are a miller. If you are alignment checked, you will return as Mafia aligned.

In short, you are a Miller allied with the town, and you win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

You are the miller. You will show up as scum in all cop checks.

Midorikawa has lost the game. They were Uranium from Periodic Table Mafia, Originally hosted by Pikochu. The town Miller.

ExLight, Pika_Pika42, Officer Snake, and Lone_Garurumon stood in silence for a moment.
"...now what?" asked Ex.
The others shrugged.
"Now it is time to right that which is wrong," said Maniacal Engineer, stepping into the room.
"What do you mean?" asked Snake.
"Well, there are a bunch of users in the lava-tory to be freed, and users whose accounts I temporarily froze to be revived."
"Temporarily froze?" asked Pika.
"Yes," said ME, winking, "technically, none of you killed any of the other players. I just temporarily froze activity on their accounts when I knew you'd targeted them. That's why I couldn't tell you what killed Pikochu, since he wasn't actually dead."
"...what?" asked Lone, incredulously.
"Never mind, never mind," said ME, waving his hand dismissively, "it's all too complicated and technical for you to understand."
"...which likely means it's complete bunk," muttered the F&G mod.

The admin put on his sunglasses, logged on to the ACP, and, a few commands later, the 'dead' players returned to the thread, completely unharmed.
"...well that was fun," grumbled Max1996, who had spent the most amount of time in the lava-tory.

"Well, that's that," said the engineer, cracking his knuckles, "now you're all ready for the next game. Just remember to tone down the antics and shenanigans next time, okay?"
He glanced meaningfully at the mafiosos, who took a subconscious step backwards.
"...what was that all about?" asked Dylan.
The admin threw his arms over the Super Mod and two moderators.
"Let's head back to the F&G Administration Building," he said, "I've got a few things to wrap up before I leave."
He ushered them out of The Situation Room, and, before any of them could protest, activated the transporter in his wrist watch.

The quartet reappeared in front of the F&G Administration Building.
"Yes!" exclaimed the engineer, pulling out his notepad, "another successful test!"
"...test?" asked DarthWolf, incredulously.
"Don't ask," advised Dylan, already halfway up the stairs.
After greeting Rainbow Cloud and Crystal Onix, they convened in one of the conference rooms.

"So, what's up?" asked Lone.
"I haven't been completely honest with you all," said the mad scientist.
"What else is new?" DarthWolf interrupted.
Dylan poked him, allowing the admin to continue.
"The reason I stuck around here is because I got a tip that some users were planning on causing mischief in the next mafia game, escalating the game into something real and dangerous," he explained, "rest assured that I have dealt with the situation, and that those involved have all been reprimanded appropriately."
"And you couldn't tell us this because...?" asked Dylan.
"Well, for one thing, it was an unsubstantiated rumor when I first got here," the mad scientist said, "for another thing, once the situation began to unfold, there wasn't much any of you all would have been able to do without ACP access to stop it. I needed to let the game play out fully to showcase exactly why their actions were so dangerous. If you all knew what was going on, your reactions to the unfolding drama wouldn't have been genuine, and would have compromised my mission."
"Your mission?" said Darth, skeptically, "you expect us to believe you were actually assigned to look into this?"
"Yep," said the engineer, "anyway, like I said, the situation is over now, and it is unlikely to repeat after my...reprimand."
"So, that's that, then?" inquired Dylan, "you're going to head back to the admin territory.
"Yeah," said ME, "they're probably a little antsy to get ME back. After all, those dunderheads would all be lost without ME."
The F&G staffers groaned, as Maniacal Engineer stood up from the conference table.

"Oh," he said, almost as if an afterthought, "before I go..."
He put on his sunglasses and logged back into the ACP.
A moment later, DarthWolf's hair returned to normal.
"While I was greatly amused by your pink hair, it's probably best to put the last vestiges of the Prank War behind us," the admin said, "and now, my work here is truly done."

Did you enjoy the game?
What are your thoughts on the story (so far), written by the amazing @Magnificent Entertainer?
Would you do anything differently?
What do you think of the games setup?
Would you play another TWR Games Bonanza?
Any other commands?

Thanks for playing. I hope to see you again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, ExLight and Pika_pika being scum is wild, I thought they were safe nearly the whole time I was actually alive. Congrats, mafia! Well-earned victory for you guys. Also congrats to Lone_Garurumon for the indep win! Thanks for hosting a fun game, AussieEevee!

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, it was a lot of fun! It felt fairly active too, which always helps make games more entertaining and engaging.

What are your thoughts on the story (so far), written by the amazing @Magnificent Entertainer?
So far, I'm enjoying it! It's gotten a few laughs out of me (and part of it made the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX dub theme get stuck in my head for at least an hour, so thanks, ME lol).

If this is about "would I do anything differently in-game" then ugh, yes. I mentioned this in the graveyard chat, but I really wish I had saved ZinnLav on D2 with my governor ability. I was fairly confident that Zinn was town but I just... couldn't pull the trigger for fear that there was a slight chance Zinn was scum and I'd be messing things up. Would it have made much difference? Ehh, maybe not, but it might've bought one more day phase or something. I also got a weird feeling about ExLight after Ex posted that readslist shortly before I got killed (like, the part about me gave me a weird feeling I was getting NK'd), but it was something I couldn't really back up, so I just let it go. And I should've been on Officer Snake's case more, when he was someone I didn't trust from about mid-D1 onwards :/

Looked pretty good to me! Nothing from either side seems too powerful, so balance-wise I think it was good, and there was a nice selection of abilities.

Yep!

This is why lynching between claims is bad during end game -_-

Did you enjoy the game?
Any other commands?
Yes I enjoyed the game. Would definitely not lynch Zinn, and not trust ExLight at all. I think the setup was fine, and I would play another game.

@Officer Snake @Pika_pika42 @ExLight congrats on winning! Especially you Light. Never suspected you.

I say town deserves this loss. The mafia played better and we had so many bad plays.

Congrats fellow scum buds ExLight and Officer Snake. It was fun being partners in crime with you.
Congrats LG, ultimately you won with the scum team only lol. :p
GG Town. Y'all kept us on our heels till the very end, especially after Contrainer's lynch, when we got that extra day phase.

Thank you Eevee for hosting this extremely fun game and ME for the delicious flavour text.

Did you enjoy the game?
I enjoyed this game a lot, it has quickly become one of my favourites now.

The story is amazing with lots of suspense and humour. The axe puns were too much to axe for and especially enjoyed the Pika-Piko banter. :D

I don't think so, thankfully everything worked out well.

The game setup was very interesting to involve roles from previously hosted games and yet it had a really good balance (You gave me the Ninja role just for balance, right? There was no Tracker/Watcher lol.)

I would love to.

Any other commands?
Extremely happy to win this game, especially without losing any of my team mates which was a remarkable point. Special thanks to ExLight for that brilliant scum game and taking us towards victory.

(You gave me the Ninja role just for balance, right? There was no Tracker/Watcher lol.)
There was a watcher like role... but Town lynched it quite early in the game.

Dear Calvin,

You are ash catsup from kewl Mafia. Ash catsup was played by kristl ahnicks. The game kewl mafia was hosted by Contrainer in July 2019.

kewl mafia said:
Hello kristl ahnicks, ur ash catsup!
ash catsup is the mane karrackter of the pokmon anme. he haz a lot of kewl pokmon that can do difrent stuf.
so ur the jak of all trads. u hav varies powrs.
sum pokmon u hav r rlly stronk. So ur a 1x vijilontay. u can kil a playr.
u hav a kewl pokdex that shoze u wut pokmon evry buddy haz. so ur the 1x voyer. u can see wut actins r uzed on sum buddy, but not who usd it.
u hav a coot pikachu. so ur the 1x litnin rod. u can redrect evry actin to u.
ur alined with the kewl ppl and win when all threts to ur fackshin r oofed.

You are the JOAT. Powers:
1x Vigilante (Attempt to kill a player)
1x Voyeur (Allows you to see what actions are used on someone, but not who used it)
1x Lightning Rod (Attracts all night roles towards you)

You may use one power per night.

You are aligned with town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

There was a watcher like role... but Town lynched it quite early in the game.

Dear Calvin,

You are ash catsup from kewl Mafia. Ash catsup was played by kristl ahnicks. The game kewl mafia was hosted by Contrainer in July 2019.

You are the JOAT. Powers:
1x Vigilante (Attempt to kill a player)
1x Voyeur (Allows you to see what actions are used on someone, but not who used it)
1x Lightning Rod (Attracts all night roles towards you)

You may use one power per night.

You are aligned with town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.
Oh right, still he couldn't see who performed the kill. Also, not the town, the mafia killed him N1.

Ayy, so Mido did receive a flashbang, that's nice.
Good game, Town. Sorry to those we killed, especially Calvin.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, it was my second ok third time as scum and I'm still trying to figure out some stuff. Seems like it worked well, although Town now has a game to use as Meta, which they didn't before so yikes I guess I'll have to be more careful in the future

What are your thoughts on the story (so far), written by the amazing Magnificent Entertainer?
Still reading it, but so far so good, lol. I love some of the references, and the humor is on point.

No, not really. I feel like we played really solidly, although the PoE could've exposed quite a few of us during D5 which really wasn't ideal.
We knew about Darth and jd's roles since N2, maybe if we had gone after one of them to make PoE more WIFOMy.
Contrainer's flip really messed up our plans, he actually played that tricky role quite well.

It was good. Quite a few negative roles, quite a few positive roles, so it was nice.

Hell yes! Just lmk when another of these is up and I'll try to play it.

Any other commands?
If you could buy me some cookies that would be nice
Thanks for hosting!

Did you enjoy the game?

Even though I played terribly, yes!

What are your thoughts on the story (so far), written by the amazing Magnificent Entertainer?

It's pretty funny! I get most of the references despite being a n00b. (Should note for future reference that I'm too young to drink)

Push Ex I guess, he was my only correct scumread

It seemed balanced and interesting.

Ofcourse!

Very well done by Ex and Pika. Congrats, you guys deserved that win.

Did you enjoy the game?
Oh yes very much. Winning as an indep is always fun, and I got to see a very well executed scum victory.
I'll be honest, I've only read the first update so far. I'm intending to let him finish it up and then read it all at once.
Prob'ly not. I mean I won, so...
It was kinda wild with both a Bomb and a Beloved at the same time, but it still felt pretty balanced. Well done.
Come on AE you know I love these games.
Any other commands?
Yes, fetch me a cookie!

Back
Top Bottom