• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Did you enjoy the game?
It was alright, though I died early on, tried to keep up after I died but sorta gave up. I had little interest because I had such a boring role.

What are your thoughts on the story (so far), written by the amazing @Magnificent Entertainer?
I tend to pay less attention to flavour when I don't care much about the theme. I liked the references about me at least.

Would you do anything differently?
Hopefully not get a lame role and not get lynched day 2 for no reason at all.

What do you think of the games setup?
Good setup, though for a role madness game it was still a bit disheartening to see vanilla still, for some reason when I submitted my Black Butler Mafia game I had the feeling that you'd grab the bomb from it >.>
I certainly enjoy seeing roles from other games come together. I'm actually planning on doing something similar with my own games once I've hosted enough.

Would you play another TWR Games Bonanza?
Might as well, it's a great concept seeing past roles come together.

Any other commands?
Shouldn't the word be comments?

Did you enjoy the game?
I was excited at first to play the Bomb, but I couldn’t fully invest myself in the game, and it started to become clear that nothing I was doing was working...and then Town got curbstomped, plain and simple. So it could’ve went in a better direction for me at least. Well played, Mafia.
What are your thoughts on the story (so far), written by the amazing @Magnificent Entertainer?
I find it an enjoyable read as always! (Though turning on Max like that seems a li’l out of character for me imo) :v
Well, obviously whatever I did this game didn’t work, even when I finally provided some detailed (yet largely erroneous) reads. I know everyone was harping on me for not pushing Contrainer harder than I did, but I did feel like he could’ve been guarding a Town PR with that fakeclaim, and I obviously didn’t want to out my own status as the real Bomb, so I stand by my decision to not counterclaim Contrainer at the very least. Contrainer did turn out to be Town...though I don’t know why he claimed Bomb at all when his role had a useful effect upon death. I guess if I were to do this over, I’d need to figure out how to better make the Mafia want me dead without making the rest of Town suspicious of me...not that I’d know how, specifically. Ugh, I’m stumped. Just one of those games where I looked my worst I guess.
I thought it was rather well balanced. Town just played terribly. :v
Yes. I love submitting things!!
Any other commands?
...I got nothin’.

What no, pika, I trusted you...
If we lynched correctly I would have figured out scum. I was planning to protect ex this night, if he truly is bg no one else should statistically die. That would happen since you're scum so there we go. That and PoE. Well done mafia, especially pika. Ex felt towny but never cleared imo and the claim felt so wrong to me, especially as the doc. I made some wrong hints about my role hoping to avoid them but they apparently already knew. Still, mafia.... Wtf explain your kill choices. I know I didn't successfully save someone but I wasn't trying to. I was basically playing cop. I spammed protection on FA. Remember how FA and I had this odd feeling about each other? I used my doc to see if she was town, the longer she lived the more suspicious unless I saved her but... Uuuhhhhggg this still bothers me so much, when you did decide to kill her you strongmanned her. Well done but I was so annoyed when I saw that. I still feel tense from the game, so it was a good game.

Did you enjoy the game?
See above :p
It was a great game.
What are your thoughts on the story (so far), written by the amazing ME?
Poor ME getting a mention for each answer, let me change that. Anyway I haven't read it yet, I'm waiting for it to complete first.
Sub OS. It might be a personal thing but only being active in scum chat is something I don't approve of. He was clearly scum cause of this, aka basically mod confirmed
Oof mafia had some good stuff, filled with power. I guess town also did but the interesting stuff died early.
Sure, the only problem I have with this game is that it is kind of discouraging for players who don't host.
Any other commands?
Commands? I mean if you really want me to, I command thou to make me scum next time.

About that, I found it funny how people suspected me of being scum. I played quite aggressive if I do say so myself. I was town so had nothing to fear. Although, for some reason, I'm always more afraid to be called scum as town than as mafia

not that I’d know how, specifically
Either "slip up" like max or build up a reputation in general and be fear killed. Those are 2 quick ideas on how to do it.
Ugh, I’m stumped
XD was this intentional with your avatar?

Oh yeah, other thing you should have changed, use my interesting roles like oracle :p

Either "slip up" like max or build up a reputation in general and be fear killed. Those are 2 quick ideas on how to do it.
  1. Slip up? Nah, I’ve got looking bad and getting mislynched covered. :v
  2. Build up a reputation? :lapras: Apparently lots of players already think I’m supposedly a competent Town player, and all that served me was to make my off game look scummier by comparison!

Still, mafia.... Wtf explain your kill choices.
Lmao we decided to optimize info, so we always went after someone we didn't know the role. N1 Calvin seemed a pretty safe kill, N2 was to somewhat clear Pika and kill a self claime power role, and N3 we decided to go for FA because we thought either FA or Contrainer were the Tracker since we had Pika as Ninja. FA was an obvious doctor target and Contrainer was about to get lynched, so we tried to ensure our win by strongmanning the only Tracker possibility that would have enough Town cred to bust us. For lynching targets we kinda just slowly pushed them and it worked.

Officer wanted to kill Mido so hard lmao. Poor girl was almost picked for N1 again. If Officer wasn't lynched D6 I think we could've pushed her lynch.

Aussie can I be added to the Graveyard chat?

so I stand by my decision to not counterclaim Contrainer
I actually agree with this decision. You got unlucky we pushed you as a lynch target, but you had a pretty decent chance of getting NK by us.

Ex felt towny but never cleared imo and the claim felt so wrong to me, especially as the doc.
Lmao, I actually picked bodyguard hoping you'd assume it was Obi-Wan from your game.
It was natural for you to suspect one of us, by PoE it was going to be me vs. Midorikawa sooner than later. She was prolly going to trust your claim and come after me after you claimed, so I had to be ready to convince you she was the third scum, yikes.

If you guys managed to lynch Pika I was considering in holstering our shot during that night to mislead you tho, but seemed kinda risky since Officer had already exposed himself, welp. We had pretty solid claims ready to use, but as I said earlier, the presence of Power roles kinda messed us up cuz it made PoE easier to spot us.

Last edited:
FA was an obvious doctor target and Contrainer was about to get lynched, so we tried to ensure our win by strongmanning the only Tracker possibility that would have enough Town cred to bust us. For lynching targets we kinda just slowly pushed them and it worked.
Yeah so that's the thing. I stated my suspicion on FA explicitly in the case mafia knew my role so they wouldn't think I'd target FA as I didn't trust her. Yet you still went for it. Why?
Lmao, I actually picked bodyguard hoping you'd assume it was Obi-Wan from your game.
Nope. Halfway through the game when my game didn't show up yet I had a feeling AE picked the gf roleblocker. Also obi wasn't a 1x usage, just a full bg. He wouldn't change that to a useless 1shot

I knew there had to be mafia between Mido, FA, and ExLight. At the time when I was alive, I was very skeptical to trust FA, Mido, and ExLight which I was very nervous to give my phase resetter. Totally did not expect PP42 though, wow. Well done to ExLight and PP42! I did wish though that Contrainer defend himself more though.

Oh and as for the power role thing, I realized I made myself a target right after the fact. That's what I get for posting while being sleep deprived :p

Did you enjoy the game?

Oh I did! The game was full of expected turns.

I enjoy it! :)

Honestly, I felt I should take more action with my role. I should have taken my chances and given my phase resetter to FA or Mido. I had little confidence that they were town but I was just nervous. Then I realized after the fact that the phase resetter wouldn't be any use to scum so the best case is that it wouldn't be used.

I think it was fine.

Of course!

Any other commands?

Join my game :p

Nope. Halfway through the game when my game didn't show up yet I had a feeling AE picked the gf roleblocker. Also obi wasn't a 1x usage, just a full bg. He wouldn't change that to a useless 1shot
You know, I actually wanted to pick Darth Vader from that game when Star Wars Mafia turned up as a scum game... but it just didn't fit with what I already had.

Oh and there was a question during the game about why Lone's role was modified when so many of the other games had survivors... Because LvP is the one that RNGed to ITP. That's how bonanza works is that things are RNGed to teams first and then I choose roles for them.

Neither Team Switcher nor Thief made sense for this game, so I had to change LG's role to survivor. (I was also amused that LG got this role since he originally had it in LvP)

You know, I actually wanted to pick Darth Vader from that game when Star Wars Mafia turned up as a scum game... but it just didn't fit with what I already had.

Oh and there was a question during the game about why Lone's role was modified when so many of the other games had survivors... Because LvP is the one that RNGed to ITP. That's how bonanza works is that things are RNGed to teams first and then I choose roles for them.

Neither Team Switcher nor Thief made sense for this game, so I had to change LG's role to survivor. (I was also amused that LG got this role since he originally had it in LvP)
Of course my game is scum. But yes in that case you made the best choice. Otherwise you had a Poisoner or Vader which was a 1x BP + PGO + Usurper

@AussieEevee Was ME informed of players" roles?
I gave him the google drive stuff before the game started, in case he wanted to use it for the flavour stuff. This was before I knew it was going to be a BMU game :p You will have to ask him if he read any of those files prior to writing the flavour.

What no, pika, I trusted you...
If we lynched correctly I would have figured out scum. I was planning to protect ex this night, if he truly is bg no one else should statistically die. That would happen since you're scum so there we go. That and PoE. Well done mafia, especially pika. Ex felt towny but never cleared imo and the claim felt so wrong to me, especially as the doc. I made some wrong hints about my role hoping to avoid them but they apparently already knew. Still, mafia.... Wtf explain your kill choices. I know I didn't successfully save someone but I wasn't trying to. I was basically playing cop. I spammed protection on FA. Remember how FA and I had this odd feeling about each other? I used my doc to see if she was town, the longer she lived the more suspicious unless I saved her but... Uuuhhhhggg this still bothers me so much, when you did decide to kill her you strongmanned her. Well done but I was so annoyed when I saw that. I still feel tense from the game, so it was a good game.

Did you enjoy the game?
See above :p
It was a great game.
What are your thoughts on the story (so far), written by the amazing ME?
Poor ME getting a mention for each answer, let me change that. Anyway I haven't read it yet, I'm waiting for it to complete first.
Sub OS. It might be a personal thing but only being active in scum chat is something I don't approve of. He was clearly scum cause of this, aka basically mod confirmed
Oof mafia had some good stuff, filled with power. I guess town also did but the interesting stuff died early.
Sure, the only problem I have with this game is that it is kind of discouraging for players who don't host.
Any other commands?
Commands? I mean if you really want me to, I command thou to make me scum next time.

About that, I found it funny how people suspected me of being scum. I played quite aggressive if I do say so myself. I was town so had nothing to fear. Although, for some reason, I'm always more afraid to be called scum as town than as mafia
Lol. I find that I get suspected more as town than mafia. Though I think that’s because I play more recklessly as town.

@Pikochu Sorry your flash bang went to waste. I wasn’t sure if LG was really survivor and if the psychiatrist was left for a reason so I used it on him. Unfortunately that was pointless and would have been better spent on someone else.

Also why did you want to kill me so bad @Officer Snake

Why does everyone hate me and want to kill me:cry:

Back
Top Bottom