• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Mafia: TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
What, so Megapod was the actual Bomb and still didn't CC Contrainer, not even actively pushing him? And Contrainer was comfortably sitting on his fake claim without bothering about anything and we were just letting him go? :bulbaFacepalm:

He is still aloof and not clarifying anything about his claim, which makes me sure he is scum now and he totally played us.

Contrainer, jdthebud and Officer Snake are my top suspects along with LG (though that's because I'm not sure he's Survivor or SK).

0/10 because darth and Pika were too hard to read on the theme I’m using :p
Lol, you were referring to the colours used, I thought you were referring to the fact Darth and I are hard to read. :p

Day 4
Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score

(Flavour later)

FinalArcadia was killed. They were
Dear FinalArcadia.

You are Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Mafia. Lacus was originally played by Zexy. Gundam Seed Mafia was hosted by FinalArcadia in May 2014.

Gundam Seed Mafia said:
Lacus Clyne

Mobile Suit: N/A

”What is it you believe in? What is it you're fighting for now? Is it for that medal you received? Or your father's orders?”

A popular singer on the PLANTs, the daughter of the former PLANT chairman Siegel Clyne, and arranged fiancé to Athrun. Lacus is hardly ever far from her Haro companions, and she has a kind, peace-loving heart.

However, despite her soft-spoken and somewhat meek appearance, she holds strong to her beliefs and is unshakable in them. Lacus is willing to speak out against those she believes to be harming the world, and eventually she comes to realize that fighting is sometimes necessary to achieve an eventual peace.

Lacus becomes instrumental to many others for realizing that perhaps their enemy is not who/what it initially seemed, and she gifts Kira with the Freedom Gundam to help him reach his goals and ideals.

Preferring to settle things on civil terms and abhorring needless killing, you are a governor. Once in the game, you may send a PM during a day phase titled “Stop Lynch” to do just that. Nobody will be lynched that phase, and you may use this no matter who has the most votes at the time.

You are allied with the Three Ships Alliance. You win when all members of the Warring Forces are eliminated.
Good luck, and have fun!
You are the governor. Once during the game, during the day, you may send the host a PM saying “Stop Lynch” and the day will end in a no lynch.

You are aligned with town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening
Lacus from Gundam Seed Mafia, originally hosted by FinalArcadia.

It is now Day 4. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 26th September.

This could be the final phase of the game.

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
ugh, scum + survivor can control the votes and win now

Lone if you're really survivor please stick with us and help lynching scum

Vote: Contrainer

I Stand Out
Reaction score

So, scum, if you want to get me to help you out and tie up the votes, you're gonna need to announce your identities, so I know exactly who you are. I mean, how am I supposed to know who to follow if you don't announce to me, and by extension the entire thread, who you are? This is certainly not a trick, and I completely intend to scumside at this point, and certainly not to vote for the people who claim themselves as scum.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score

So, scum, if you want to get me to help you out and tie up the votes, you're gonna need to announce your identities, so I know exactly who you are. I mean, how am I supposed to know who to follow if you don't announce to me, and by extension the entire thread, who you are? This is certainly not a trick, and I completely intend to scumside at this point, and certainly not to vote for the people who claim themselves as scum.
Lone dont you dare pull a darth here

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score

LG, what about your plan of town-siding, eh? We kept you around because you said you are working with us, even though we don't even know if you are SK or Survivor.

I Stand Out
Reaction score

Lone dont you dare pull a darth here
Please, it's only pulling a Darth if they offer me some form of delicious confection first.

LG, what about your plan of town-siding, eh? We kept you around because you said you are working with us, even though we don't even know if you are SK or Survivor.
I mean, I would have assumed the phrasing identified it pretty clearly as a joke.

I guess if I need to make it absolutely clear: I don't intend to suddenly go rogue and vote with scum. Honestly any scum dumb enough to actually out themselves for the off chance the indep is going to roll with them kinda deserves to lose imo. Plus it'd be a big messy mess for me anyway. Easier just to roll with town.

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
jesus christ you almost gave me a heart attack there

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Please, it's only pulling a Darth if they offer me some form of delicious confection first.

I mean, I would have assumed the phrasing identified it pretty clearly as a joke.

I guess if I need to make it absolutely clear: I don't intend to suddenly go rogue and vote with scum. Honestly any scum dumb enough to actually out themselves for the off chance the indep is going to roll with them kinda deserves to lose imo. Plus it'd be a big messy mess for me anyway. Easier just to roll with town.
No this actually looked like a serious comment.

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
real ballsy of you to toy with both teams like that when we're guaranteed to still have a Night Phase

I wonder if an angry Vigi/scumteam will go after you for giving them a mini heart attack/trying to bait them