• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Mafia: TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win

I Stand Out
Reaction score
real ballsy of you to toy with both teams like that when we're guaranteed to still have a Night Phase

I wonder if an angry Vigi/scumteam will go after you for giving them a mini heart attack/trying to bait them View attachment 125571
Eh, at this point in the game vig has bigger fish to fry, and let's face it, there's people trying way harder to solve this game than I am, with better roles than me, that would be more pressing NKs at this point in time.
@Lone_Garurumon Did you feel funny last night?
Well I guess I was a kinda sleepy on account of accidentally staying up until two, but I get the feeling that's not what you're referring to. I was told absolutely nothing in my role PM since I get the feeling that's what you were referring to.

Gobble Gobble Gobble
Reaction score
Eh, at this point in the game vig has bigger fish to fry, and let's face it, there's people trying way harder to solve this game than I am, with better roles than me, that would be more pressing NKs at this point in time.

Well I guess I was a kinda sleepy on account of accidentally staying up until two, but I get the feeling that's not what you're referring to. I was told absolutely nothing in my role PM since I get the feeling that's what you were referring to.
How do you accidentally stay up to 2?

Head of Engineering
Reaction score
Vote: Contrainer

I was roleblocked again last night :/.

Forgot I quoted this. You ignored my question on if you could confirm calvin used the Lrod
I think you are asking if I was redirected to Calvin on Night 1. I don't know if it was redirected, since I only get results if my action fails. I targeted FinalArcadia on N1 though, for what it's worth.
You can lynch me idc
But I'd rather Vote: jdthebud
And why is that?

Missing Eternally
Reaction score
Please, make a case, anything.

Also, while I am here, Flavor update. Did not get as much work done on the Flavor as I had intended to this past weekend because of the sheer amount of time I spent at the currency exchange attempting to get new license plates for the van I acquired from my parents, and then the subsequent migraine that I got both from stress and exhaustion.
I finally got over the migraine today, and decided to spend the evening with my wife instead of writing Flavor.

Day one Flavor is up, though, and I’ve gotten a good chunk of Night one flavor written. I hope to have some time tomorrow night to work on more, but I did promise to start doing a bit of cleaning.

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
Contrainer, just saying, not sure if you’ve been paying attention, but if you’re really Town your lynch will cost you and your team the game.

Day 5
Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score

(Flavour later)

Contrainer was lynched. He was
Dear Contrainer,

You are Beans from Hunter x Hunter Mafia. Beans was originally played by Funnier6. Hunter x Hunter Mafia was hosted by jdthebud in February 2018.

Hunter x Hunter Mafia said:
funnier6, you are Beans.

Spoiler

Beans is the personal secretary of the Chairman of the Hunter's Association. He is hardworking and very dedicated to his role.

You are very enthusiastic and good at your job, and anyone who is part of the day-to-day operations of the Hunter's Association knows you are an indispensable lynchpin.

As such, you are the Secretary. If you are lynched or killed, the following night phase will be skipped.

You are aligned with the Hunter's Association, and win when all forces opposing it are dead, while at least one member is alive.
You are the secretary. If you are lynched or killed, the following phase will be skipped.

You are aligned with town and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening
Beans from Hunter x Hunter Mafia, originally hosted by jdthebud. The town secretary.

It is now Day 5. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 28th of September 2019.

If scum is not lynched this phase, this WILL be the last phase of the game.

Last edited:
Bored and Boring
Reaction score
shaubwjfivs

that explains a lot
although I still wish contrainer had elaborated his readlist more

I Stand Out
Reaction score
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CLAIM YOUR FUCKING ROLES, PEOPLE!

At least it's not the worst fuck up that could've been made. At the very least there's one final shot at this.

Midorikawa
Lone_Garurumon
Officer Snake
Pika_pika42
DarthWolf
jdthebud
ExLight

Looking at this, at least one scum member is playing a solid power-wolf game. They should ideally be the last one we try and take down, once the pools shrunk so they're easier to identify.
At this point Snake truly seems like the most probable one here, with jd up at second place. Whichever one you guys wanna go for I'll follow, but they seem most likely.

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
I agree with a massclaim.

I'm the 1x Bodyguard, my role was slightly altered.

I didn't use my shot yet.

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
Did everyone claim their submitted games too?

Gobble Gobble Gobble
Reaction score
For Pete’s Sake!

Why can’t anyone actually claim properly?

Well at least we have another lynch phase.

My game was eeveelution. It was Xinnlavs role.