• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Mafia: TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
when his role had a useful effect upon death
it was useful for whoever killed them
if he was killed during the Night Phase then Day phase would be skipped and Mafia could kill again

Yeah so that's the thing. I stated my suspicion on FA explicitly in the case mafia knew my role so they wouldn't think I'd target FA as I didn't trust her. Yet you still went for it. Why?
eh, just because someone says they don't trust someone doesn't mean they're telling the truth
she was the optimal choice anyway

Why does everyone hate me and want to kill me:cry:
lmao they don't hate you :bulbaLove:
they're just afraid of your high skill

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Lol. I find that I get suspected more as town than mafia. Though I think that’s because I play more recklessly as town.
Exactly this. Although I've made some reckless moves you can only make as scum. I'm mkre consistently reckless as town I guess.
eh, just because someone says they don't trust someone doesn't mean they're telling the truth
she was the optimal choice anyway
Well I didn't keep the strongman in mind then so it makes sense that you shot her.
It's funny how you said you wanted to get as much info but what did you do with it? You found doc but didn't do anything with it