• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

I mean, if he’s scum he just drove the spotlight to himself and will prolly be caught moving eventually.

I'm gonna have to agree with this potential logic. My main concern for this claim is that if he was scum or mafia, he most likely would not want to attract attention to himself. What is strange though is why Max would claim vanilla where there are no reasons to.

Which is why I said I don't know if it's AE's joke or not. A role madness game with two Vanilla. I'd say the game if I was allowed to.
Though I would like to know if anyone submitted a game with interesting Mafia aligned roles.
The game I submitted had more interesting Town aligned roles so I'd rather not reveal it because it'd only harm Town and help Mafia narrow it down. Though I've only hosted two games so make that what you will :p

How was that relevant to the topic at hand? The "so that what you will" just confuses me and that fact that someone has tried to conflate as your vanilla role is very concerning, especially without much context in regards to the game.

I would never lie about being Jester! No way ever!

sighs I thought we were done joking.

Oh you mean godfather.

Vote: Max1996

It's a half joke guess but honestly if he's truly vanilla we don't lose anything.

Why a half-joke guess? I'm curious as to why you chose Max with your halfjoke then. To me, it seems was that your vote was very serious.

Ugh, I don't what to make of this Max thing. Personally, I'm more in favor of ignoring him for most of the rest of the game since all he's gonna do is confuse us. However, I cannot think of a better lynch at this time other than him as it removes a potential source of confusion.

Why a half-joke guess? I'm curious as to why you chose Max with your halfjoke then. To me, it seems was that your vote was very serious.
Curious as to why you only quote this now. Anyway, at the moment of posting that I wasn't completely convinced but it was certainly a possibility I was considering. I wanted to get reactions off of it, including max to see where this is going. At this point it's a serious vote for reasons stated a bit earlier.

Wdym? Don't godfathers appear for Trackers/Watchers?
Not all of them are Ninjas iirc
I believe the idea is that a basic Godfather never visits anyone. So unless they perform the kill for some reason, a Tracker/Watcher is literally incapable of finding them.

I believe the idea is that a basic Godfather never visits anyone. So unless they perform the kill for some reason, a Tracker/Watcher is literally incapable of finding them.
Oh, ok. But that assumes the Godfather is vanilla tho
If it has some power role it would still move around and be seen by those

Wrong, there is no majority so putting down your vote doesn't affect us in any negative way.
Fair.

Vote Max:1996

I didn't really think about how it shines poorly on me if I don't get on board, whether he is Jester or otherwise.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jester was actually a claim to get us off him, but we'll see.

Clarification 2
This question came up again, so I just want to state it very clearly to make sure there is no misunderstanding.

You can discuss submissions, you can confirm what game you submitted, you may talk about the roles in your game, and speculate on which role came from which game. You may also claim your own role.

The only claiming you cannot do is your character name, or the game your character came from. You cannot claim who hosted your game either.

For example, I cannot tell you that I am Doctor Tommy Oliver. I cannot tell you that my character is from Superhero Bonanza 2. I cannot tell you that my game was hosted by AussieEevee.

However, I can discuss whether or not Fruit Bowl mafia was submitted by Magnificent Entertainer, and whether or not the Orange character is in the game. No one can confirm if they have the Orange character or that they received Fruit Bowl Mafia, but I can speculate it.

I hope this clears up any confusion regarding claiming. Please let me know via your role PMs or discord if you have more questions.

Curious as to why you only quote this now.

Huh, didn't notice that your quote was the last one on my post. Don't know why it was last.

Oh, ok. But that assumes the Godfather is vanilla tho
If it has some power role it would still move around and be seen by those

I'm not sure if any other games that are hosted by the players have Godfather plus some other role. The only games that would have such a role are the games that I hosted (Periodic Table Mafia, Simpsons Mafia, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia, and Chemical Compounds Mafia).

I claim bomb
I'm going to keep my vote off Max if there's a bomb or something

Edit: spelling

"I claim bomb"
"but I won't vote max in case he's a bomb"

I mean, I know you mean different kind of bombs (night vs day)
but it definitely doesn't sound right :confused:

^ What ExLight asked. Now I'm curious too.

I claim bomb
I'm going to keep my vote off Max if there's a bomb or something

Edit: spelling
Is that so?
To me it seems like an attempt to get a green check from a cop. :unsure:

Was the bomb claim really needed though? I think it was quite clear that the bomb claim Max was fake.

Not to mention now you most likely gave scum reasons to stay away from you and perhaps get rid of a scum member during the night phase.

Back
Top Bottom